Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Almost Arrested in Cuidad Constitution
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2006 at 07:38 AM
Almost Arrested in Cuidad Constitution

As we headed south through Baja, my wife excercised (exorcised?) her shopping devils wherever she could, as usual. Unfortunately (fortunately?), this time, she was flying home with the kids instead of making the trip back north with me. Before she flew out, she decided that there were a few of those shopped items that she wanted me to pick up on the way home. Oh joy, red placemats from SuperAmerica in Cuidad ! Gotta have 'em !!

Being the faithful servant husband that I am (yea,yea), I pull into Cuidad looking for a parking space for all 44' of truck and trailer. Better yet, it is hot so I need a space in the shade for the dogs in the back of the truck. Round and round I go and finally a shady space opens up. I park and run into SuperAmerica for my red placemats.

I knew they were in there somewhere; I had seen them a few weeks before.....finally, I found them, paid and ran back out to the truck.

Did I mention that the trailer was not exactly fully pulled into the parking space ? and that part of it was hanging about 3' into the road ?

As I jumped into the truck, I was immediately approached and notified of this fact by two local police officers. The young lady officer had a very serious look on her face. I pull out my best spanish and apologize for the oversite?. I try to explain that mi spousa flew home and MADE me stop to buy these placemats.
Drivers License, please ! Oh crap !
She studies the license.......
"You are "Martin" ?" "He is Martin", pointing the the young male officer with her. She is still not smiling !
I say yes, commo se yama ?
She says Elizabeth. Still not smiling.
I then told her that if I don't bring home the red placemats, my wife will beat me.

Finally, she smiles and hands me back my license with a knowing glare. She is more woman than police officer, after all !! My wife got her red placemats and is very happy.
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-25-2006 at 08:28 AM

I raatter face the Police than my wife I feel 4 you...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.