Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: GIANT WALL MAPS OF BAJA and CORTEZ
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 11-5-2003 at 05:29 PM
GIANT WALL MAPS OF BAJA and CORTEZ

yup folks... i still have 'em! 3 make up a set and it mounts to a full 6' W by 7' H!!
1 inch = 7 miles, full color, topo etc. It's like the famous Mike McMahon map on steroids! $64.95 includes USA ground shipping. I take checks, money orders and paypal for instant shipping. e me at www.flybaja.com or PM me here, need your shipping address. Get one for your hobby room, garage wall, baja palapa - whatever! Amaze your friends, mark off your travels, find all of David K's lost missions so they won't be lost.....but get your wall map before they're gone!!!!!!

if you don't like it....send it back 'cause satisfaction IS guaranteed.

[Edited on 1-26-2007 by capt. mike]

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-5-2003 at 06:12 PM

Yes they are amazing!!! They are BIG!!! They even show my favorite beach, 'Shell Island' as an island!!! Turns a whole wall into a map of Baja and Northwest Mexico!

Lost mission locations optional:P

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2003 at 11:49 AM
thx for the plug DK, he's so right folks!

now here's a deal.....through Xmas these are 15% off the already ridiculously low low price - the catch is ya gots to reply in your order that "David K sent me". No caca, cuernavaca, i'll discount it!!

they make swell Xmas gifts, buy 3 and get one free - you have to mention this here ad though! offer expires dec 26th cause i'll be in baja and don't wanna get bothered with this during my vaca!!

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by capt. mike]

sorry folks..........sale over.:no:

[Edited on 1-26-2007 by capt. mike]

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

msawin
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-11-2003 at 07:28 PM
baja map

I could not imagin being without....Bought one last year and it covers the wall of my greatroom... no not in the house... But my wife loves it also... Love it .. Got to have one I am tellling you.. I wish I had a source for the photo map of the southern tip of Baja from the Gemini 5 space capsule... I've seen-em.. wheredo you get-em? martin-o

:only complaint dept.. It just dosn't get a shot Lake Huetes... East of Los Machos... so close but not making the print... Great bass lake..
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2003 at 08:32 AM
thx Marty!! hey i can get that one for you too!

let me know if you want it, it will be only one large print so 1/3 rd the cost of the baja set., which takes 3 prints to assemble.

bajalera
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2003 at 07:58 PM

Capt. Mike -

I'd like one of those monsters, but live in La Paz. Our San Diego mailbox only takes letters, not big stuff.

Got any ideas?

- Lera

\"Very few things happen at the right time, and the rest never happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct these defects.\" - Mark Twain
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2003 at 06:34 PM
hey lera - sure do!

i can deliver you one. lets trade e mails off the board, i will be on a trip there soon - have some plane repairs do deal with and then God willing am there between smas and NY's.

n7369p@earthlink dot net

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2007 at 05:11 AM

Yo, djh - here's all ya need to know about my gigante mapas de baja se vende!

you can paypal me, contact me for the acct. info
or send a check........make it a business check and rip uncle sam for this most legitimate of biz expense!!:O:lol::lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.