Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: for what it's worth
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-30-2006 at 07:46 PM
for what it's worth

having been relegated to a new job at the yuma proving grounds and having to spend my nights at fishers landing i haven't had the opportunity to get on the net until i got home today.

i've decided to post a new thread rather than in "who da guy" in response to those who've gotten their panties all bunched. if you don't read this, so much better for you! if anyone was offended by the discussion that developed and you feel i am a jerk, i'm happy for you, you aren't the first and i doubt you'll be the last AND i don't even know you so do you think i care???.

i'll admit that the thread kinda took on a life of its own, however no one can tell me that there has been a more thought provoking topic in quite some time. SIX PAGES WORTH OF DISCUSSION!!! sorry to take up so much space on the server doug!:rolleyes:

my only wish is that i was a better wordsmith and i could have been able to craft a better presentation on the subject that confounded so many.

as to why take the foto? because i thought it would make a good "gag" foto someday. oh, how right i was! too bad i couldn't have asked the man to pose, "a little more to the left, por favor".

anyway, please don't respond. i feel i've already taken too much of your precious time:moon::lol::fire:.......

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 3-30-2006 at 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
:.......lolmy only wish is that i was a better wordsmith and i could have been able to craft a better presentation on the subject that confounded so many. ::firequote]

I think if you were any better at what you did we could start calling you Orson Wells. remember war of the worlds:O

keep it up Woody you will be famous some day.

where is ob anyway?:?:

[Edited on 3-31-2006 by Bruce R Leech]

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2006 at 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grover
Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob...

Bruce: Ocean Beach is in San Diego just south of Mission/Pacific Beaches and La Jolla..

thanks Grover I have always wondered about that:light:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2006 at 10:28 PM

I thought maybe he worked at some capacity in obstetrics, (like ER lingo for "Take her to upstairs to OB.") or thought maybe he was an obstetrician.
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 3-31-2006 at 05:56 AM

i thought he was russian...:lol:

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 3-31-2006 at 07:09 PM
Bruce

The grass is not necessarily green in OB (Ocean Beach) if you know what I mean. It's the only community, that I know of in San Diego, where most of the people march to a million different drummers.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-31-2006 at 07:34 PM

Quote:

It's the only community, that I know of in San Diego, where most of the people march to a million different drummers.

did i miss something or am i supposed to be just like you and everyone you are exactly like?:lol:

eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-31-2006 at 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
The grass is not necessarily green in OB (Ocean Beach) if you know what I mean. It's the only community, that I know of in San Diego, where most of the people march to a million different drummers.
what?:?::?: ....no comprendo amigo

[Edited on 4-1-2006 by eetdrt88]

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-31-2006 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie

well I suppose that if that is what it takes to create people with imagination such as Woody then that is a good thing.:light:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 4-1-2006 at 09:55 AM
Bruce

It was and is a fun place to work.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-1-2006 at 11:12 PM

for what it's worth...

buffalo springfield....1966....I was there....:o
leadmoto
Junior Nomad

Mood: Froggy

[*] posted on 4-4-2006 at 09:56 AM

I'd prefer to work without the beating of the drums every single day! Trolls go back North.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.