BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: See Bernie's New Baja Book!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-12-2003 at 12:06 PM
See Bernie's New Baja Book!

Being shipped from the printers, in time for the holidays! Details on how to order will be found on the Classified Ads board. Bernie is offering an extra discount to Baja Nomad members!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2003 at 07:52 PM

What do you guys think about Bernie's cover design? He did it himself... I think it is right on!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

jimmy smith
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2003 at 08:02 PM

Ole Bernie let me see some of the galleys while I was in the Horsepistol up in La Jolla. My reccomendation is to keep it in the bathroom. It's great stuff even though he laid a bit too much peanut butter on yours truely.
Yes, my Nomad friends--this is a conspericy.
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

thumbup.gif posted on 11-13-2003 at 12:49 PM

Guys and Gals,
Have you noticed how modest Don Jimmy is becoming as he reaches middle age. I wrote three stories about him and they are all true. The real hard to believe ones he told me he would sue me if I pbulished them.
jimmy smith
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2003 at 09:59 PM

And be advised, Capt. Swaim that I am represented by the firm of Ben Dover & C. Howett Fitz: formadable foes indeed.
jeans
Super Nomad

Mood: Encantada

[*] posted on 11-13-2003 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmy smith
I am represented by the firm of Ben Dover & C. Howett Fitz:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeez....I just about spit my cappuccino all over the screen!

I'd heard about Ben, but didn't know of his partner!

Mom always told me to be different - Now she says...Not THAT different
jimmy smith
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2003 at 08:21 AM

Another rather reputable firm (read shysters) here abouts is: Dewey, Dickum and Howe. They represent Mike at 'Tude 22+ in Cabo San Locos
Baja Bernie

lol.gif posted on 11-14-2003 at 08:30 AM

Damn,
See how at the slightest scent of disrespect the Don does roll out the big guns.
Sir, I humbly inform you that if you go so quickly to anger that I just may have to step on that plastic tube until the Gargoyle 'Grins' again.
It is either that or stick my tail between my legs and run to hide behind Sara's skirts.

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by Baja Bernie]
jimmy smith
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 11:50 AM

Be advised Mi Capi that stomping that plastic tube converts me from the Grinning Gargoyle to the Grimaceing Gargoyle.
Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 11-19-2003 at 04:06 PM

Baja Red,
Thanks you are the first guy to order my new book so please go to Baja Nomad, misc. section for a special offer to a real Baja Guy.

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by Baja Bernie]
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2003 at 02:21 PM
What's up?

I went to Bernie's site to order the new book, and it's not there......

I'll go back and email him with an order, just thought others might like to know.
Baja Bernie

thumbup.gif posted on 11-20-2003 at 07:33 PM

Travelpearl,

Thanks to David K I got a very nice plug just a little early. He explained that the new book would not be back from the printer until after November 30th so I didn't feel that I could put it on my site until I had it in hand.
If any of you want a copy just email me and I'll send it when it arrives. Remember for you people on Doug's board (and lurkers from the old Amigo Board) it is only $12.95 with no shipping or tax. Sorry for the confusion.
bernieswaim@caballeropublishing.com

[Edited on 11-21-2003 by Baja Bernie]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-7-2003 at 10:46 AM

Each book ordered now comes with a big oval BAJA decal/sticker, too! I got mine at Discover Baja last Friday where Bernie and other authors were signing books.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.