Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: an observation
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 08:39 PM
Fiction

I hope it was the one about Bahia de los Angeles in the future !
Neal Cox

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 08:58 PM

Ski Baja (if I am not mistaken, you are also JR Baja) - For a left wing liberal you sure have an ability to interject a bit of humor to most any situation, I am still laughing at some of your pics and comments.

Desert Bull - It's fine that you and BSV (don't be a dick) want to occasionally spew your rhetoric but to be honest, in a couple of years of reading and occasionally posting I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell you all are talking about. When you get to the point of attacking Mike H, I think it is time to pack sand and whistle.

Beyond that, Baja is an adventure and have a nice day.
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 09:07 PM

kaptain kook to desert ***** I post a short note on my opinion of baja net and merit a 300 word dissertation. I am honored. BTW what are you doing peeking and crapping here. All I did is peek once over the fence at you. You don't see me crapping in your back yard do you?

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by BajaNomad]

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 09:08 PM
My Mistake

Mary Ann read Bull's response and tells me Bull is not saying I write fiction so I re-read his words and she's correct. My appology for wasting words and venom. For the record I have posted hundreds of stories here but only two I can think of are fact-based fiction. Ski Baja (J. R. Baja) was correct in naming one.

Sing me a nice song mama and I'll go back to sleep now.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Cox
Desert Bull - It's fine that you and BSV (don't be a dick) want to occasionally spew your rhetoric but to be honest, in a couple of years of reading and occasionally posting I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell you all are talking about. When you get to the point of attacking Mike H, I think it is time to pack sand and whistle.

I have no idea what you're talking about. How did DB attack Mike? He was addressing a specific comment.

Quote:

think that lately there have been two specific posters here that are doing everything they can to ingratiate themselves with baja.net folks and trying to look like heroes to them at the expense of readers here. Their efforts are fed by baja.nets hatred of several individuals that have chosen to post here.

What the hell is that - ingratiate ... at the expense ... what would you call it?

Mike, you are correct ... Bull was referring (I'm sure) to the above fiction, a statement based on nothing, and not to your past writings. I don't think anyone would criticize your visiting baja.net and browsing around, the problem is in the post you made here. You criticize Tim for "ripping" you but who was ripping who?
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 10:06 PM
What I don't want...

is to cause any more argument, and yet I've done it. I want more than any damn thing in the world for us to find value in each other, in our individualities and chosen styles. And, yes, I do also have a choice. I want to state my opinion without undue influence and go on. DB and JR were not making an argument, but I was so defensive I went off half c-cked. Please, let's let it go and find a way to cause all of us to try and see through the other guys eyes.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 10:17 PM

My thought is that I am not going to try and appease anymore... I have done everything possible to make peace with baja.net and ask for an end to the hostility via emails. All I got back was hoistility, and saved them as I am always called a liar by them. I do NOT go there since they refused to remove the photo that included my son, meant to embarrass me. They are just having fun at the expense of the character of anyone they chose to crap on.

If they were at all mature, the anti-amigo, anti-Nomad (kookville) stuff and harassing photos, cartoons, etc. would be removed. Baja.net was once linked in my site's list of message boards, that many of you come to Nomad from, Doug tells me: http://davidksbaja.com/davidsmessage.html When they started this war against me, the link was removed.

They were all invited to be among friends at Viva Baja 3, some came, some won prizes... But, I guess my idea that people from all backgrounds that have a common love for Baja can make a great group event was too much a good thing? http://davidksbaja.com/vivabaja3

I really wish we could all just stop this junk. Desert Bull was a lot of fun with his gasoline blender, Polaris, making Viva Baja shirts, and big laugh.

Anyway, it would be nice... we all got together because of Baja and the Internet. Let's hope that we all can be 'amigos' again!

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by Q87]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 10:30 PM
How about the Barney Song, Mike?

I can sing it for you in English and Spanish, as I do every night, and without even snickering once. It'll knock you right out. - Stephanie

When the goin' gets tough, the wierd turn pro
Beware of Instant Friends

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 10:46 PM
Talk about Immaturity

First you say..

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajabus
Seems like a bunch of junior high kids drunk on gasoline fumes and booze.

Then you act the same..

Quote:

kaptain kook to desert ****

Pretty pathetic. And you are one of the plank holders here?

I think the Agressive Honest people you complain of win out over your hypocrisy any day.

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by BajaNomad]
Natalie Ann
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 10:51 PM

Ditto what Stephanie said... GBG

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
.....Oscar Wilde
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 02:11 AM
Roberto

It'll all fix itself up in MEXICO. When was the last time you saw two X's in the same sentence?

Three after the question. Change the subject and we'll all fit better.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by Mike Humfreville]
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 06:12 AM

hey come on I'm human and far from perfect. Once and a while the temptation to be an idiot is too hard to resist. Mahatma Gandi I am not.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

wink.gif posted on 11-18-2003 at 10:02 AM
Can't we all just get a thong? (castillian english)

When the goin' gets tough, the wierd turn pro
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 10:16 AM

I love you, you love me, can't we all just get a life?

:biggrin:
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 01:02 PM
Barney?

What the hell is the Barney song?
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 01:26 PM
Wow Mike, You are OLD!

Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 01:36 PM
but I...

don't have grandchildren yet!
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 01:56 PM
ask YOUR kids who Barney is....

Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 02:17 PM
If others are watching--

We's all in trouble hahahahaha. class classss CLASSSSSSS !!!
Pay attention to this. We are all Barneys apparently.
As far as my political views go, I have none. So please don't categorize me with any political titles. Especially american ones !
As I have said before, there are 3 kinds of people on this planet. Politicians, people and humans. As far as patriotism goes, I am extremely patriotic when it comes to the earth and everything on it. Even those I disagree with.
And, if everytime I mention my philosophies and state my opinion about such, if someone wants to state why I shouldn't feel the way I do without name calling (I am just as guilty) I am certainly open to all ideas.
I think that having the first non political person in office may just be the start of something good for yall. I hope so.
Now, let's all get back to play time.
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 02:30 PM
Aliases

And, if anyone cares, Ski Baja, J.R.Baja and Baja Again are all me. Not because I am trying to confuse anyone but because I was confused. I am a big Barney!:lol:
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.