BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: new member as of today...want to meet new friends!!
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

biggrin.gif posted on 5-5-2006 at 02:41 PM
new member as of today...want to meet new friends!!

Hello!!!! I'm new here...I'm 16 year old and my mom got me on to this nomad site...I'm mexican canadian..i live in baja...study high school...and i want to make new friends...if you have any doubts r any thing that i can help with..since i know a little about stuff here...well i'll be happy to helo...we live in bahia asuncion maybe you have been here...or heard of my mom..we have a beach house and loooooooove company...haha...so just give me a holler if you need anything..oh by the way my mom's name is shari..she is also a nomad...we have lived here for soo long..i grew up here and let me tell you it's the best...so anything i can do...

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-5-2006 at 05:35 PM

Welcome to Baja Nomad!

I think this is a photo of you a few years ago petting the pronghorns?

[Edited on 5-6-2006 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

rpleger
Super Nomad

Mood: Was good.

[*] posted on 5-5-2006 at 06:27 PM

Hi...............lucky you growing up in Baja. What a great way to start out a great life. Happy to meet you.

Richard

Richard on the Hill

*ABROAD*, adj. At war with savages and idiots. To be a Frenchman abroad is to
be miserable; to be an American abroad is to make others miserable.
-- Ambrose Bierce, _The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary_
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

thumbup.gif posted on 5-5-2006 at 07:55 PM
that's me!!!

well well...may i ask hwere that picture came from??? it's just that i haven't seen that picture since..well a while ago..that prong horn was actually one of the first ones at the camp...now there are like...100 or somehting like that...and well nice to meet you to richard!!! one question for you guys...do you k now of any teens who would like to become a member of nomad?? My mom and I thought it would be a good idea if there was a teen forum so that us kids can express our ideas and stuff like that about baja...what do you think??

Visit me at
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2006 at 09:19 PM

good for you to find this site, been that way many times and love the areas. we have a place in bay of la and bring the kids down as much as they want too. will be bringing the quads over this summer to check out north of you if we have time. may run into you would be nice.
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-5-2006 at 11:16 PM

Bahia asuncion is a great place for anyone and any kind of vacation...how old are your kids??...we are thinking of creating a teen forum on nomad for kids coming to baja so they can meet other kids that have had the same experience so if you can get you kids on to this the more the marrier...theres places to surf here, dances to go to..and it is a very safe town it's small and everyones friendly...so it's a great place to relax and well...anything!! so if you want to ocntact us well it can be through here or my email witch is xirena6@hotmail.com!!!! we own a beach house and we do spanish emersion with people from everywhere so..i can also help with the language...

Visit me at
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2006 at 02:56 AM

This is Great! Many of us want to visit your area and explore more this Baja region. What a great idea of having a thread for the younger Baja population.
Bob H
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 5-6-2006 at 07:19 AM

Shari, when do you return? how do we make a res? for the guest casita?

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Tomas Tierra
Super Nomad

Mood: Tengo Flojera

[*] posted on 5-6-2006 at 09:11 AM

Bienvenidos little Mermaid!!
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-7-2006 at 11:05 AM

hello again!! wow thank's for responding so well to a ten in your midst..haha...well i can answer the question for my mom ( shari) since she is dealing with our horses right now..the beach house is open to anyone who wants it...the fee is really cheap since it's fully furnished with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living/dining room and all the necesary items..there is also an out house!! hahaha...reservations can be made by email or why not through here youcan u2u my mom and well maybe we can send you a picture of the house and/or the town and beach to see if you like it!! also we have a phone witch i will get my mom to get you because i'm not sure she wants it posted so anyone can see it...you know how things are today!...and let me tell you that if you decide to come it will be a plesure having you and your family, and you will not regret it...as a fact almost 90% of the people that have come and stayed here with us for a few days or even met us have come back or will!!! Bahia asuncion is very fun for anyone who loves the beach...even though it's small the people are very nice and it has everything you need...it has become a place that sail boats anchor to get feul since we provide water taxi and help to get anywhere in town you want to go!!!

on another note..thankyou for the welcome!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and can't help myself to repet that where we live you will have the time of your life!!!!! And if you have kids I will be happy to take care of them if i'm here on weekends haha...and well show them the town and some fun!!

Visit me at
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-7-2006 at 11:16 AM

Here's the link to the web page I made for your mom's photos... she has an email address on the last page for anyone wishing to contact her...

Bahia Asuncion

or

http://community-2.webtv.net/boojum2/asuncion/

[Edited on 5-7-2006 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-7-2006 at 11:31 AM

yep...well i asked mom and she said it was ok to post the phone numbres o it is 1600289...we await your visit!!!

Visit me at
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-7-2006 at 07:07 PM
welcome little mermaid

Well I just want to say I'm proud of my daughter for taking the initiative to meet new teens. We are always interested in making new friends, especially baja lovers and mixed culture families. Please excuse her spelling as she has never studied in English,she's been brought up here in baja and in school here so has never learned proper english spelling and grammer but she does pretty well and is first in her class in academics with a 97% average. I'm a proud mom and support her in her efforts to communicate with other teens here on this forum. And she is a great babysitter as she has offered to look after your kids when you come to visit. So bienvenido sirenita and keep up the good work...love...mom

Visit me at
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-7-2006 at 08:16 PM
So do you know...

Hello Sirenita-

By chance, do you know two brothers who go by the nicknames Pulga and Pinto? A friend and I spent about a week in Asuncion in 1997. We met them the first day and soon were introduced to many wonderful people. We had many great nights enjoying the activities at the basketball court near the school. Also had some good days fishing at the island.

Anyways welcome-I'm planning a trip your way in late summer...maybe our paths will cross

Zac

SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-8-2006 at 01:32 PM

i do know pulga and his brother..they are great surfers..and really cool people...oh and mom...i think you went in on my settings because you were on with my name!!!! haha love ya sooo much and...why did you have to bring up the spelling?????...but it's true!! sorry...love ya see ya soon

Visit me at
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 09:39 AM

MAMMA IF YOU READ THIS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY I LOVE YOU!!!!

Visit me at

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.