Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Since I'm leaving in a few days.ABOUT BAJA
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2003 at 11:48 PM
Since I'm leaving in a few days.ABOUT BAJA

Until all of us white, semi-brainwashed characters realize that every single human being, plant and life form on this planet is here for a reason, we have no business advising anyone. To say nothing of bombing them.
The rest of humanity has known this for ever and respected our planet earth. As all of the humans and the majority of "poor" people still do.
Those would be the ones that know the cures, the plants, animals, dirt, rocks, clouds, seasons, where to find water, and everything the planet teaches you if you listen. Without destroying anything.
Unfortunately, in our haste to tame these savages by showing them the "right" way of life, we forgot to ask them " Hey, whazzup witcha all ?"
And by killing most all of these humans, everything they knew was lost. And now, we have these "professional" scientists out looking to see how many different kinds of butterflies and water bugs there are in a tiny spit of land that isn't gonna cure anybody.
How many years do you think it will take before they analyze the plant that cures acne that all the locals have known about for centuries? And why isn't aloe vera prescribed by doctors in america?
And now, if any of you can say that you sing, dance and spend the majority of your time enjoying LIFE as the Mexicans do, carry the intercourse on wityoritiousselfs.
Otherwise, yall better listen up!

And , if I hadn't stabbed myself with one of Irving Steinbergs lobsters tonight, I would probably rant some more.
Later Dudes

[Edited on 11-17-2003 by Ski Baja]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 11-16-2003 at 11:53 PM

"How many years do you think it will take before they analyze the plant that cures acne that all the locals have known about for centuries?"

By the time they find this out, these trees or plants will all be cut down and replaced with some cash crop that doesn't feed the locals in the region.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2003 at 11:55 PM

Sorry about that; I didn?t mean to reply anonymously.
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2003 at 12:00 AM
Not if little ol me kin help it by mi boca grande!

And, I never heard back from you about heading south. Que onda?
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2003 at 12:44 AM

Que onda? I have been trying to reach you via U2U and your email. We're still game for heading down there. Are you on the road right now? It sounded like you were heading south. Have fun, Mr. P
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2003 at 12:55 AM
Leaving

I am gone first thing in the morning but I think we can work out the Dec. deal. I am looking forward to it and will keep in touch whenever I am around electricity.:bounce:
Cardon Man
Super Nomad

Mood: !Al Chingaso!

[*] posted on 11-20-2003 at 08:18 AM

And now, if any of you can say that you sing, dance and spend the majority of your time enjoying LIFE as the Mexicans do, carry the intercourse on wityoritiousselfs.
Otherwise, yall better listen up!

?Que Onda JR? First off let me preface this comment by stating I'm not looking for a fight...this is only an opinion. I've recently noticed reoccuring stereotypes of both Mexicans and "Americans" ( those of us from the USA ) in numerous posts of late. I have to laugh at how Mexican people are deified by yourself and others. As though they are mystical, spiritual, all-loving beings who perpetually celebrate love of family and exhude hapiness at all times. The flip side of this image is that of the bourgeois gringo who is self absorbed, wastefull, and neglecting of children and family. According to some posts I have read, we citizens of the USA argue, bicker, and hate eachother while our neighbors to south frolick in a sun drenched fantasy land singing, dancing, and enjoying life. Cool concept, but in my travels in Mexico ( Baja, mainland and beyond ) I have found Mexicans to be every bit as f***** up as Americans, just in different ways. People are people. I'll be the first to admit there are some serious a-holes here in the 'States, heck some out there probably think I'm one! But lets not get confused into thinking there are none in Mexico...there are plenty!
Cardon Man
Super Nomad

Mood: !Al Chingaso!

[*] posted on 11-20-2003 at 08:39 AM

oops...I meant ?que onda Ski? got my baja posters mixed up for a second. My apologies...

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.