Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mexican Invasion?????
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

shocked.gif posted on 11-23-2002 at 02:51 AM
Mexican Invasion?????

Hi guys, this is a strong subject and if the moderator thinks its too strong just delete it, i was surfing the net the other day and i came across this lady named Barbara, she posted the message below in a forum for residents of Nebraska, please read and let me know what you think, most of the people on the board think shes nuts, so i wanted you normal americans that live in Mexico and California to tell me what you think of this little Jewel.

Dear Nebraskans,
I am here to warn you fellow Americans about
the Mexican Invasion.
You may not want to believe this but it is
true.
Many people believe that the Mexican government is invading the U.S. by encouraging their citizens to enter the U.S.
illegally, even if the entry is dangerous.
Hundreds of Mexicans have died this summer alone.
As you probably know, the American southwest
was once Mexican territory, and Mexicans
feel it still belongs to them and want it back. They seem to forget that it also once
belonged to Spain and that Native Americans
lived here for centuries before them.
They also teach their children to resent anglo-
saxon people, and to hate America. I live in California and they virtually have taken over our state.
They used the anchor baby law to stay in this
Country, they have a baby on U.S. soil and it
becomes their Jackpot baby, welfare services,
free medical etc.
Please be advised that it has come to your
community as well. The Bank Robbery in your
state was the result of this invasion as interpeters were used in court at taxpayer
expense.
Crime is way up in Los Angeles and anywhere
they seem to settle. Granted many of these
people are nice people, but the problem is
coming to your community if you don't watch
and listen.
please go to: http://www.americanpatrol.com
tune into the Terry Anderson show tonight
(see American Patrol for time and station) http://www.numbersusa.com (free faxes) http://www.fair.org
These are not hate groups, they do support
LEGAL immigration. I myself am Hispanic.
Thank you! And take care.

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2002 at 10:20 AM

I love it when people pick and choose the "history" that supports their point.

She supports LEGAL immigration? And by what legal means did the original settlers of "her" state arrive in California? For that matter, what Indian tribe consented to allow Columbus or the Pilgrims or the ancestors of our country's founders to settle in the Americas? Farfetched? Sure, but her analogy is equally so.

The "anchor baby law". Elected representatives of the people made the laws of this country and interpretation made by appointees/candidates confirmed and/or elected. That's how democracy works. Don't like the law? Then vote for a candidate who supports your viewpoint.

As a "Hispanic" she was damn lucky that immigration policy was such that her ancestors were allowed "legal" entry into the U.S. That they were financially able as not to require aid from the government. Or were they?

Stephanie Jackter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2002 at 10:26 AM

Hey Jesse, You sure that wasn't somebody posting from some other Baja Board??? Sorry. Couldn't help myself! - Stephanie

[Edited on 11-23-2002 by Stephanie Jackter]
reefrocket
Nomad

smile.gif posted on 11-23-2002 at 12:16 PM
Just my view

First there isn't a country on the American continent that wasn't taken by aggression or is run by the indgenous peoples that were here. That's just a fact of history ALL countries that had the capability to travel the oceans did so. It was the way things were done then. Because of todays standards it wouldn't happen because other nations of Earth would feel threatened and wouldn't allow it. Thu if does still continue today to a degree where one group infiltrates a country then rebels and proforms a "cleansing".
Next - is the "bank robber" where the 'people' have to pay for an interpreter. Under the 'Maranda'(sp) rights even counsel must be paid by the 'people' if a person can't afford. This falls under the heading of "JUSTICE FOR ALL". (One of the things that makes the USA a coveted place to be.)

Now for an OPINION-- I would like to see the INS get off the overpaid, inefficent, bureaucratic 'burros'. Close the boarders tightly enough that people trying to enter on the sly would not be able to risk their lives to get in. And then open the visitor/worker window and actually keep track of ALL visitors (something they {the INS} don't seem to have a clue as how to do) alowing the visitor-workers to pay taxes, be protected by the LAWS covering working conditions, wages and rights. Making a level playing field for them and resident citizens.
As to a specific group gaining a MAJORITY and controling a State in the UNION -- that's the way the game is played in this country. (The Irish, Italian, English,and European have done so for a hundred and more years). They would still have to conform all their laws to the UNITED STATES constitution where in ALL CITIZENS MUST be treated equally UNDER THE LAW.
Also as to the Mexicans hateing us and wanting THEIR land back BIG DEAL the Indians probably could HATE the Mexicans and want THEIR land back. It just ain't gonna happen!:P
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-23-2002 at 08:37 PM

That's okay (Barbara's free to an opinion), let the Mexican keep coming north... I am going south with just as much desire! Nobody's happy where they are... let's switch! Dave has, Tucker has, Keri has...

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2002 at 09:10 PM

DK reefrocket can't ( from this point on the page should be covered in my tears creating a computor loop crashing this and all server traffic world wide)
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-24-2002 at 01:28 PM

Grover,

This whole thing started out when i helped my litle brother do a paper on "hate and racism", it is unbelivable what the hate groups think, for example white hate groups think that the Jews control everything and that non white races should be "exterminated", some stupid latinos want the Aztlan deal (they should first educate their young and set and example for their communities), and other groups well, they think so many crazy stuff, it is unbelivable to me how so many people can live with hate all of their lives.

Thats why we love Baja i guess, i hope i never see any person of any race or beliefs triying to contaminate this beutiful land, i would surely kick some butt.

Love and Peace:bounce:

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 11-24-2002 at 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Thats why we love Baja i guess, i hope i never see any person of any race or beliefs triying to contaminate this beutiful land, i would surely kick some butt.
A moment that sticks with me, was sitting at the home of the rancho owners in Santa Teresa Canyon (in the Sierra San Francisco), and realizing how far removed they were from National politics...

Alas, the politicos have only avoided it because it hasn't interested them enough... yet.

[Edited on 11-24-2002 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
FirstFederal

Mood: travelin' mood

[*] posted on 2-17-2003 at 07:13 AM

It's been a while since this was posted to, but I just strted reading the board.

These groups that advocate legal immigration really don't. I have had many a discussion on other boards on this very subject. In the end, the majority will end up saying that they want to stop all immigration.

Many of these sites are just fear sites. Some are masked "hate" sites. As for the Mexican government advocating the takeover of the US? How is the word put out? Are there secret classes? Are there subliminal messages on TV?

Oh sure, there are militant groups that are very "pro-mexican". They are fighting for their rights under the US constitution, just as many other ethnic and/or minority groups. Isn't that what freedom is all about?

If the subject of the European "immigration" to the New World and it's impact on the Native American's, it will be said, that that "immigration" was not illegal. Never mind it's consequences. Is the only issue wheather it's legal or not? Hardly.

As for the differing ecomonic conditions, that's ignored. It's their problem, is what hear. The reality is that it is not just "their problem", as evidenced by the amount of time and money we are spending on illegal immigration. I think that this is not a immigration problem as much as a migration issue.

Help to mitigate the problems, will help to mitigate the migration problem. The problem is two cultures, and governments, working together to identify issues and resolve circumstances.
jimmy smith
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2003 at 11:25 AM
Aztlan

Bill O'Rielly said last week that Aztlan is working on a grant from the Ford Foundation. Could this be true?
reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-22-2003 at 11:15 PM

Tyson chicken; a tiny tip of the iceberg.
The under water part is CON-AG , ADM ("we feed the world" ------:mad:
-------- no not here Reefrocket --- it ain't the place.:no:

Viva Baja and it people.:yes:
FirstFederal

Mood: travelin' mood

[*] posted on 2-23-2003 at 08:19 PM

An excellent book on this subject is:
Crossing Over by Ruben Martinez

He spent 18 months with different families that crossed over the border and the reasons, trials of crossing the political line.
Braulio
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2003 at 10:15 AM

I haven't read Sr. martinez's book - it sounds like something I'd be interested in if he did it objectively.

But let's not forget the system where the trials for the people having to cross into the US originates from.

The real problem for these people originates in Mexico. A lot of activists and aztlan fanatic types fail to recognize that.

Thanks for the book recomendation.

Braulio

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.