Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  8
Author: Subject: Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:14 AM

"oh yea that WILL happen....maybe when our grandkids are OLD!!!"

Let's hope! .. but, with two super powers behind the project I don't think so.

It will be interesting because there willbe one super power against it ----- USA.

Maybe the election results will slow them down.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:26 AM

and for the record......i don't know dick diddly about Punta colonet, frankly i am a dolt about most of the pacific side!
SOC is where i hang.........but i hope to ba a future owner someplace along the pacific for summer get a ways. like www.campolorenzo.com

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:30 AM

Hola Grover - Gracias! My husband has been a member of this board for years and warned me in his typical.. "the best wood in the world has a rough exterior"... one of these days he is going to make a direct statement that makes sense. Actually, maybe he did.. as he walked away he said "God help him" -- no Latin blood in mi marido.
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:42 AM

Capt. Mike - Do your home work if you are interested in Campo Lorenzo. We have been looking at real estate for years in that area. It's all about a Titulo.

[Edited on 6-25-2006 by BajaNomad]
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:42 AM

It will help your Nomad credibility if you make some posts about trip reports or other things that interest you about Baja. and add some comments to other peoples posts. if the only thing you talk about is trying to sell your project people are not going to take a liking to it.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:51 AM

Gee, another strange comment! If I were to talke about trip reports or other things I would go to the other areas. According to Doug, this area is for Available Real Estate.

I didn't read the rule about having to post a general interest story for every post placed here. Please direct me to that rule! Also, I checked the other posts in this area and general posts -- and guess what -- most of them don't have general posts (some do).

You are an Elite Nomad (?) and know this -- so what is your real problem... or your real agenda.

Your comments are completely out of line with the other 3 or more star members.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 08:17 AM

Pilar2006 I can see you have an attitude problem here.

I did not have any agenda other than I was one of the people here that was trying to help you.

I did not tell you to post a trip report in the real estate section. I was only trying to tell you to lighten up on your project posts and try to make some posts on something else that might interest some people here you can post them in the trip reports or general Forums. but I can see now that your only interests are selling your project so good luck

go back and read my posts I started out skeptical of you the you pulled the Wool over my eyes and won me over and now you have stuck the sword in me. that will only happen once. and that is only because I like to believe there is some good in everyone and I gave you a chance.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 09:05 AM
pilar2006$

Can I buy a eco-lot with a full view of the future containership terminal? There is nothing better then the smell diesel in the morning.:lol::lol:
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 09:52 AM

Bruce - I appreciate your attempt to help me.. but I shouldn't need help, now should I!

I just placed a real estate post in "Real Estate Available." Without cause or knowledge, a couple of members decided to sling mud at me. I simply pointed out how rude and silly they were. At the same time I invited our group to watch this thread to view the range of gringo attitudes! I won't share their comments with you.. that would be like pouring gas on a fire.

Interesting that their are over 900 hits in two days. Trust me, they may look like new members but once this thread is over I don't think you will ever see them again.

Maybe you and the bullies on this site can stick to the topic "Available Real Estate." I don't mean to offend any of those who have stayed on the "topic." and the many senior members who have been outstanding.

Don't expect me to back down from the bullies, I may be Mexican and I may be female but I was taught to stand up to jerks and macho males!

My husband, a long time member, was shocked by Bob and Susan's rude comment! He has had several very good conversations with them and is very disappointed in them.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 10:16 AM

If my opinion matters to anyone, Pilar2006 posted an ad in one of the ad forums... Why this caused an uproar is strange to me...?? That is exactly what this forum is for REAL ESTATE.

She followed board rules... there is no requirement that people wanting to sell things first become close friends with the rest of Baja Nomad.

I have no interest in Punta Colonet other than the history of the area, which was named after a sailor named Colnett.

If you don't like what is being sold, why attack the person trying to sell...? That is not going to make him/her want to be a friendly Nomad, that you claim you want Pilar to be here.

"Can't we all just get along"??:biggrin:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

sandbox

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 10:25 AM

Wow, this is an interesting little dust-up.

Given the shrill tone here I thought I'd better introduce myself (rather than silently reading all of your posts as I've been doing for several months now). It might cost me down the road if I don't!

I love Baja, I've been dozens of times, and I've got "the disease." I care very about about the well-being of the region, and I always try to honor the people, plants and animals who live there when I visit. FYI I have nothing for sale.

Pilar- I support your right to post as you please. If your project is indeed 1) legal and 2) environmentally sustainable then I wish you all the luck in the world. No doubt there is a bit of irony in the fact that a bunch of gringos jump all over you for developing real estate in your own country (if that is the case). But at the same time, the "eco" description is a bit fuzzy, and if you're trying to create a truly environmentally sustainable development that's a pretty high bar to reach. I share some skepticism with others on that point. Can you tell us more about how, specifically, this project will measure up on that criteria? My support would depend entirely on that point.

If you were doing something truly sustainable, I'm all for it. Anything short of that and I'd have to side with the critics who have seen Baja suffer through all too many ill-conceived real estate nightmares.

Hello other nomads- Que viva una Baja limpia!
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:14 AM

what's a titulo? a mammary gland on a dauschund?

not interested in owning.......i like renting, you can walk from a lease. Ain't nada guaranteed re land rights in a country that allows bands of roving thugs to decapitate cops.

nothing but corruption prevalent everywhere down there and it ain't gonna change in my lifetime. Mexico will always be AS IT IS NOW. A 2 classes state ruled by those with the money which promulgates and perpetuates their power. I thot Fox would be a welcome change - he's just like all his predecessors and to be followers. :light:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:16 AM
Pilar

Do you know Bill and Berta Steel? Just nosy!

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:24 AM

selling your property is fine and good luck with your project but...

don't try to sell it telling people that "things will happen soon" like an international airport...it just won't happen

this is mexico...everything is slow....

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:24 AM

Hola Sandbox. it will be as "eco" and the group wants it to be. Me, I'm for a gringo resort but they are looking into bale-straw and adobe housing, solar, grey water systems, desalinization, etc.etc. I'm only one vote out of twenty. Yeap! I didn't use the gringo trick of keeping 51% ownership. The group comes from all walks of life. They are all very familiar with Baja, most of them travel to Baja several times a year and some of them own other properties in Baja.

They are very excited about working with their future neighbors in creating their own community and have all stated they don't want a "Cabo." Gee, I like Cabo. They are very outspoken (unlike me) and very active in our Town Hall Meetings. Should you like to correspond with them just send me your email address at pilarn99@hotmail.com and I will forward it to them and ask them to write you.
Sustainable.. I just hope we don't have to change the name from Playa de Arena to Campo de Arena
Sincerely, Maria Del Pilar
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:42 AM

Bob & Susan -
The major problem I have found with some of the gringos in Mexico is that they tell half truths. A lot of the stories that come out of Baja are half truths - so they can't be considered lies, but they are self serving. For example, where did I ever say "things will happen soon." I wrote an airport will come to the Punte Colonet. Did I say soon? today? tomorrow? next year? Anyone involved in Mexico knows nothing happens quickly in Mexico. If you are going to quote me try to "at least" quote me honestly! and good luck on selling the property... Sincerely, Maria Del Pilar
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:44 AM

In what community do you hold your townhall meetings? I don't see a town in your picture. Could you show more pictures?
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:53 AM

Renting is very smart in Baja as long as you don't build a $300,000 house on it. We have a Gringo friend who is trying to sell a $375,000 home on 99 year leased land.. right, any lease over 10 years (including extensiions is void)

I understand your comment but you can sub "USA" for "Mexico" and "Bush" for "Fox" and I could still understand your comment. Did you know there are more murders in Chicago and Baltimore "per capita" than any city in Mexico.

Titulo = Title
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 12:23 PM

Is your town on stilts to prevent flooding?
:?:
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 12:38 PM

ethicly you should't even mention
"an airport will come to the Punte Colonet."
because it may NEVER materalize...

Realestate sales in Mexice alreasy has a bad rep

electricty is 6 miles from our property and we may NEVER see it EVER!!!

just state the facts...i want to sell some lots...here they are...bring your money or walk away....

we'll be by next week and will take a look...

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.