Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8
Author: Subject: Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 01:01 PM

bancoduo .. you are so funny! That is a subdivision owned by a Mexican lawyer, as everyone in Mexico, except you knows. The beachfront property goes for $160.00 a meter.. remarkable.

I think would you would comb your hair and read more you could make more sense. I'll pass on the autograph

Bob and Susan .. I accept your apology for the misquote.. I understand your attempt to tell people what they should do <<another great gringo trait.. are you a cabinet member of Bush's?>> If you want to read some real strong personal opinions stated as facts, just look back at the posts by Bob and Susan (the one's who tells others to "just state the facts"). You sell the property yet? Lets just call you the "Rude Gringos." Rude Gringos trying to define ethics for the rest of the world - some things never change.. and it isn't very funny to the rest of the world!
Sincerely, Maria Del Pilar
sandbox

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 01:09 PM

Thanks for info Pilar!

I'm a bit confused- you say your partners want sustainable design, but you don't??

I'm not interested as an investor at this point, but I am going to a business school focused on "sustainable practice" and I'd love to learn more about the project for that reason. As I see it, the [continued!] development of Baja is a foregone conclusion. The question is whether it will be a healthy form of growth. 95% of the major developments on the penninsula are of questionable wisdom in my humble opinion. I would love to see Baja become a shining example sustainable development moving forward. For example, there are tremendous solar and wind (tidal?) resources upon which to build green communities with a limited ecological footprint. The great thing about this kind of development is that it often attracts 'good' people (i.e. people who can apprecaite Baja responsibly).

A guy can dream, can't he?!
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 01:21 PM

bancoduo - and you are a President of something? Another half truth! Now, answer me this... what section of www.bajainvestors.net was that picture in? "Real Estate For Sale" or "Pictures from trips we have made to Baja." wow, hope you get well soon!
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 01:25 PM

Sandbox, Derek is in Africa for the next two weeks. If you send me your email address I can put the two of you in contact. I have a feeling the two of you will really hit if off. Derek has been surfing the Baja coast for years.
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 01:32 PM
HALF TRUTHS

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilar2006
bancoduo - and you are a President of something? Another half truth! Now, answer me this... what section of www.bajainvestors.net was that picture in? "Real Estate For Sale" or "Pictures from trips we have made to Baja." wow, hope you get well soon!
Thats my point. I'll ask again. Whats with the GRINGO thing.:moon::moon::moon::P

[Edited on 6-25-2006 by bancoduo]
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 02:36 PM

pilar...i did not apoligize...sorry

i've read your webpage and it looks to me like you haven't even purchased the dirt yet...

it looks like you only have $15,000 in trust of the $186,000 you need to complete the sale....

for anyone here (Nomads) to put up money with you....you'd need to show what your track record is with this kind of partnership...

this deal looks very risky...sorry

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 02:59 PM

Hola - Bob and Susan.. I appreciate and respect your objective comments.

I agree with everything you wrote. But once again, you may want to speak for yourself and not others. Instead of "for anyone here (Nomads) to put up money with you...you'd need to show what your track record is with this kind of partnership...

don't you think this works better:

Pilar, nice website I can tell you have put a lot of work developing it. I especially like the "For Sale by Owner" section where you advertise property for your Mexican & American friends for free. You do the same thing. But Pilar, before we would ever put our money into a project like this you'd need to show us your track record with this kind of partnership. This deal looks risky to me... sorry

The only point I'd like to make is that the partnership you refer to is fully subscribed with a waiting list. The Trust is the deposit and the property is being purchased. These people are well on their way to creating their community. If you saw the Trust you must be impressed by the amount of information we share. Visibility creates Creditabilty.

If you are considered about us taking investors from your mulege project, you shouldn't. I have learned you can't talk a Sur person into a Norte nor a Norte into Sur. There are the fly-to and the drive-to people.

Looks very risky, nah, not in Mexico, nothing is risky in Mexico, especially not Mulege... lol
Maria Del Pilar
oldhippie
Banned

Mood: muted

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 03:07 PM

This is my first post, so a bit about myself. I've been travelling the entire Baja peninsula for 20 years and have made about 10 round trips from San Diego to Cabo and back. I'm a longboarder and have surfed at least once just about every break there is. I'm also a baja real estate owner, 2 condos and a house in the Tijuana - Rosarito area. Therefore I have experience both in the development of Baja over time and the buying property in the restricted zone.

Pilar, I think, is associated with the people behind this website:

http://www.bajainvestors.net/

I considered their deals and decided no. It's my opinion that they are naive at best. Keep in mind this is a free opinion and you know what they say about them.

If you want to buy property in Baja, hire a real estate lawyer located in the nearest city. There's still risk involved, but it's the best way.

Also, I think the port facilities that MAY be developed near Colonet MAY just be done at Lazaro Card##as. I've been googling about this for a couple of months and am still not sure what really is going to happen, if anything.

http://www.hph.com.hk/business/ports/america/mexico/lct.htm
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 03:07 PM

Bob & Susan ...
wow.. now I understand the attack! But I don't think you should be concerned.. our partnerships are small and aren't going to have any impact on your developments...
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 04:00 PM

Pilar2006 I think with your salesmanship you are going to go somewhare:?:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 05:17 PM

oldhippie - Thanks for the comment. I am Maira Del Pilar a cofounder of bajainvestors.net, a group of people interested in vacationing and retiring in Baja. My husband, Darrell, designed and maintains the website. www.bajainvestors.net. The purpose of the website is to form groups to build their homes without developers and so we don't have to go it alone, sell property for our Mexican and American friends and provide truthful information, not the 1/2 truths that come out of Mexico and are listed on the web. After we spent 3 years searching for property, reading the web everyday, making two trips a month and talking, having dinner and meeting the families of many land owners we found our property. The property was too big for us so we set up the parthership. It took one emailing and two days to find our neighbors. We found there are many North Americans who don't want to pay the developers the big bucks, and like us, they don't want to go it alone. Salesman job? lol. Not needed. The real challenge, as I think you tried to back handedly point out, is preparing the land to be purchased and helping the Mexican property owner understand the North American Process of selling land.

Of course you have no support for your "naive at best" comment. But, then again, you qualified it as your opinion. We have surrounded ourselves with a very strong support team. Our attorney has lived her entire life in Ensenada, doesn't speak English, worked in the Government property department for many years and her husband is a judge's assistant -- you think she is naive? lol. Our engineer is one of four government certified engineers in the San Quintin area. He is extremely well know and respected. Use his name with any of the sellers and you immediately become more than just a buyer. The architect is also highly respected, doesn't speak English and has been a local all his life. We can find this quality of support because of I'm one of them and I fit in where others never will. I bridge the gap others until to try to widen. As for the Port.. give me a home on the beach with the roar of the ocean and I really don't care if the port is ever build. ESPECIALLY WHEN MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDEN CAN COME VISIT ME ANY WEEKEND! Sincerely, Maria Del Pilar
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
oldhippie - Thanks for the comment. I am Maira Del Pilar a cofounder of bajainvestors.net, a group of people interested in vacationing and retiring in Baja. My husband, Darrell, designed and maintains the website. www.bajainvestors.net. The purpose of the website is to form groups to build their homes without developers and so we don't have to go it alone, sell property for our Mexican and American friends and provide truthful information, not the 1/2 truths that come out of Mexico and are listed on the web. After we spent 3 years searching for property, reading the web everyday, making two trips a month and talking, having dinner and meeting the families of many land owners we found our property. The property was too big for us so we set up the parthership. It took one emailing and two days to find our neighbors. We found there are many North Americans who don't want to pay the developers the big bucks, and like us, they don't want to go it alone. Salesman job? lol. Not needed. The real challenge, as I think you tried to back handedly point out, is preparing the land to be purchased and helping the Mexican property owner understand the North American Process of selling land.

Of course you have no support for your "naive at best" comment. But, then again, you qualified it as your opinion. We have surrounded ourselves with a very strong support team. Our attorney has lived her entire life in Ensenada, doesn't speak English, worked in the Government property department for many years and her husband is a judge's assistant -- you think she is naive? lol. Our engineer is one of four government certified engineers in the San Quintin area. He is extremely well know and respected. Use his name with any of the sellers and you immediately become more than just a buyer. The architect is also highly respected, doesn't speak English and has been a local all his life. We can find this quality of support because of I'm one of them and I fit in where others never will. I bridge the gap others until to try to widen. As for the Port.. give me a home on the beach with the roar of the ocean and I really don't care if the port is ever build. ESPECIALLY WHEN MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDEN CAN COME VISIT ME ANY WEEKEND! Sincerely, Maria Del Pilar
A Baja lawyer and a goverment certified engineer. A architect who speaks no english. You may be the real thing but your posts raise a lot of red flags. Now there are a whole lot of first posts coming to your aid. Could there be a connection.

If you have anything to say to me let everybody hear it ; no more u2u's.

You should let this go. the hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.

[Edited on 6-26-2006 by BajaNomad]
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 05:54 PM

bancoduo - you must have missed this part of the Membership Rules:

You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others,...

Help? I just send each of your posts to the moderator. I think you are right, the hole keeps getting deeper and deeper. This is another post that has nothing to do with "Baja Real Estate Available." You have violated the terms of membership numerous times. I think many members are going to be shocked if you don't get the boot!
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
bancoduo - you must have missed this part of the Membership Rules:

You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others,...

Help? I just send each of your posts to the moderator. I think you are right, the hole keeps getting deeper and deeper. This is another post that has nothing to do with "Baja Real Estate Available." You have violated the terms of membership numerous times. I think many members are going to be shocked if you don't get the boot!
You have got to be a lawyer. Are you picking on me because I look like a worthless drunk.

About all the racial stuff. I have spent a lot of time in mexico and when someone calls me a GRINGO most of the time it's not a term of endearment. I have asked you about that a number of times and you won't answer. So I can only guess what your opinion is of us. I'am trying to stay within the rules of this forum; therefore I am really holding back on what I think of you.

no icons on this one.
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 06:45 PM

And just for the record, I call my husband a Gringo (some times I put another word in front of it) and after 10 years I'm still madly in love with him. Oh yes, and he's been a member of this site for a long time and remembers Susan Black, a wonderful lady.

bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
And just for the record, I call my husband a Gringo (some times I put another word in front of it) and after 10 years I'm still madly in love with him. Oh yes, and he's been a member of this site for a long time and remembers Susan Black, a wonderful lady.
Idon't know who she is? I think its your way of telling me you have pull on this forum. I was raised in Point Loma I know how the system works. But I never cared.:P

eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 07:59 PM

sure is alot of clownin' around goin on in this thread:lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 6-26-2006 by eetdrt88]

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 10:41 PM

Quote:
...he's been a member of this site for a long time...

Since you've raised it as a significant issue; Dec 16, 2004 to be exact. About 9 total posts since then - mostly about the impending purchase of this property:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/member.php?action=viewpro&me...

http://forums.bajanomad.com/member.php?action=viewpro&me...

Regards,
--
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:30 PM

Thanks Doug -
Now the debate can start if that is a long time -
the developers and self-interest folks are going to say thats not long,
most people will say, heck, he's been there longer than most of them.
Then the developers and self-interest folks are going to say "look, not enough hits.. or wow, he wrote about property"
most will say "gee, they are all selling property, look at their posts. These are self serving hipocrites with low ethics who don't post their conflict-of-interest.
I say, 5 jerks out of 2,000 posts isn't bad! Sorry you all missed Bruce's last post. It was so pathetic that it was pulled off the thread. Come on Bruce put it back on.. I can take it.. I want the folks to see how pathetic you are!

Every time someone makes a response to my post that is not directly related to my post the member is breaking the rules of the website.

Every time someone makes a statement that is unsupported or has no true meaning (Like the Spam Can Man) it is a reflection on their character. So let's see what the famous 5 jerks have for us tomorrow.

PS thanks for all the U2U mail, if only I could post them lol
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2006 at 11:45 PM

wow Bruce R Leech's, Elite Nomad, last post was so bad that, NOT ONLY WAS IT TAKEN OFF THE WEB, but my response was also removed... is that called a cover up?
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.