Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:40 PM
Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet

Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet. We have formed a group of 20 investors who are buying 11 beach front areas near Punta Colonet. The group is know as Playa de Arena. The parcel directly south of this property has become available. We hope to set-up a sister partnership called Costa de Arena. The focus is on eco-community. Partners are building homes for vacation & retirement and holding lots for appreciation. Working together as a group is fun, exciting, hard work and rewarding. Come in a take a look if you are interested.. www.bajainvestors.net
Thank you Maria Del Pilar

Pilar2006 has attached this image:

[Edited on 6-28-2006 by Pilar2006]

[Edited on 6-28-2006 by Pilar2006]
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:54 PM

I am Maira Del Pilar a cofounder of bajainvestors.net, a group of people interested in vacationing and retiring in Baja. My husband, Darrell, designed and maintains the website. www.bajainvestors.net. The purpose of the website is to form groups to build their homes without developers and so we don't have to go it alone, sell property for our Mexican and American friends and provide truthful information, not the 1/2 truths that come out of Mexico and are listed on the web. After we spent 3 years searching for property, reading the web everyday, making two trips a month and talking, having dinner and meeting the families of many land owners we found our property. The property was too big for us so we set up the parthership. It took one emailing and two days to find our neighbors. We found there are many North Americans who don't want to pay the developers the big bucks, and like us, they don't want to go it alone. Salesman job? lol. Not needed. The real challenge, as I think you tried to back handedly point out, is preparing the land to be purchased and helping the Mexican property owner understand the North American Process of selling land.

We have surrounded ourselves with a very strong support team. Our attorney has lived her entire life in Ensenada, doesn't speak English, worked in the Government property department for many years and her husband is a judge's assistant -- you think she is naive? lol. Our engineer is one of four government certified engineers in the San Quintin area. He is extremely well know and respected. Use his name with any of the sellers and you immediately become more than just a buyer. The architect is also highly respected, doesn't speak English and has been a local all his life. We can find this quality of support because of I'm one of them and I fit in where others never will. I bridge the gap others until to try to widen.

Some one there may be a Port.. but give me a home on the beach with the roar of the ocean and I really don't care if the port is ever build. ESPECIALLY WHEN MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDEN CAN COME VISIT ME ANY WEEKEND! Sincerely, Maria Del Pilar
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 10:08 PM

Questions: Is there any risk to me:
Everyone places their deposit in a custodial account. If the purchase isn't executed we all lose the portion of the non-refundable closing expenses. If the purchase is executed we will be issued a Title Insurance Policy.

Why not just purchase the property and then sell the investment:
And be another big developer, and charge big bucks, set up the 51% corporations, and get kickbacks from all the home owners for services. That's everything we are against.

Why not form a Corporation?
Forming a CORPORATION for residential property is ILLEGAL and many North Americans are going to pay the price for trying to get around the law!

How can to get people to work together?
We already have 20 people working together with 120% energy. When they disagree they do so respectfully and then they vote.

20 North Americans and/or Mexicans coming together to create their own community and not paying the developer's bid bucks This is now a worldwide trend.

We have been approached by other middle class Americans families with Baja Sur experience who are asking us to help them create our concept in their area..
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 6-28-2006 at 06:15 AM

in retrospect:

this seems ok to me, its free enterprise - pay your money and take your chances, invest if you want, pass if you feel leery - your choice to check out. nuthin wrong with that.
anybody who puts more into baja/mex than they can afford to walk away from is a FOOL!!!!

if they can make it work, good for them. if they flounder......well, it will be just another one of those arched entries you see everywhere that are slowly returning to earth!

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2006 at 07:02 AM

Next trip to Baja: July 22nd from San Diego Airport 10:00am. Breakfast with the attorney in Ensenada. Off to see the property and tour the area. Back to Ensenada for dinner and a good nights sleep and back to San Diego Sunday afternoon.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.