Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: jejejejejejejejejeje---Only in Baja
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 02:50 PM
jejejejejejejejejeje---Only in Baja

Alice and Frank are bungee-jumping one day. Alice says to Frank, "You know, we could make a lot of money running our own bungee-jumping service in Baja."

Frank thinks this is a great idea, so they pool their money and buy everything they'll need: a tower, an elastic cord, insurance, etc.

They travel to Ensenada and begin to set up on the square. As they are constructing the tower, a crowd begins to assemble. Slowly, more and more people gather to watch them at work. When the work is finished, there's such a crowd, Alice and Frank decide it would be a good idea to give a demonstration.

So, Alice jumps. She bounces at the end of the cord, but when she comes back up, Frank notices that she has a few cuts and scratches. Unfortunately, Frank isn't able to catch her, and she falls again, bounces and comes back up again. This time, she is bruised and bleeding.

Again, Frank misses her. Alice falls and bounces back up. This time she comes back pretty messed up. She's got a couple of broken bones and is almost unconscious.

Luckily, Frank finally catches her and says, "What happened? Was the cord too long?"

Barely able to speak, Alice gasps, "No, the Bungee cord was fine. ... It was the crowd. .. What the hell is a pi?ata?"

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 03:00 PM

Baja Bernie that is a good joke but some one posted it a while back I think. but go ahead and give us another we are Bord.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 03:12 PM
Bruce

So sorry!

But you know, it makes me feel better because I thought I was getting addicted to this site. To find I missed something this funny means I still have hope.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
Baja Bernie that is a good joke but some one posted it a while back I think. but go ahead and give us another we are Bord.

You are Bord, I am Ed
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 03:20 PM

Quote:
[

, insurance, etc.

Insurance ?? I always thought breaking your neck in Mexico came at your own risk.
Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 04:42 PM
I thought that 'funny' also.

bajaden
Nomad

Mood: vicarious

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 05:08 PM

I think if you break your neck, it comes at your own risk no matter where you are. Money aside of course.:coolup:

At a feast of egos, everyone leave\'s hungry...
wornout
Senior Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 07:57 PM

That is what we call a great one....thanks....

This Space Available, E-Mail Me If Interested.
Oso
Ultra Nomad

Mood: wait and see

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 08:12 PM

Well, as long as this is a joke thread...

(Roberto would probably caution you not to encourage me like this.)

An old guy, who's almost blind,decides to buy his wife something sexy for their anniversary. So, he goes to Victoria's Secret and asks for their finest, sheerest, most transparent "Teddy". It costs him $500. He bites the bullet and has it gift wrapped.

At home, he presents it to his wife. Delighted with his (unusual) thoughtfulness, she retires to the bedroom to try it on. Unfortunately it is not quite the right size and doesn't fit. She reasons she can exchange it later, but she doesn't want to dissapoint him on such an important occasion. Remembering that he really doesn't see very well and the Teddy is very very sheer, she leaves it on the bed and emerges from the bedroom buck naked.

"How do you like it?", she asks.

"Damn", he replys, " as much as I paid for it, you'd think they'd at least have ironed it."

All my childhood I wanted to be older. Now I\'m older and this chitn sucks.
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 7-8-2006 at 08:23 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::
Oso you da MAN.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 7-9-2006 at 06:28 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
El Oso chistoso
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 7-9-2006 at 06:40 AM

you'd think they'd at least have ironed it."

I'm rolling on the floor

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.