Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Loreto Bay?
bajagrouper
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy and retired

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 02:25 PM
Loreto Bay?

I asked a question on an eariler post about Loreto Bay project,and I would like some feedback...My ? was where is sewage going to be dumped and where are they going to get enough water for a "town" this size...thanks in advance,Bajagrouper

I hear the whales song
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 04:07 PM

Grouper. They have a website but it only says something about Desaltination Water.
From the post and description put out on the web site they sold many lots.It is difficult to get any good concrete infor as it appears they are only in the Selling phase at this time. We will be able to tell when they start the first House. Skeet/Loreto
bajagrouper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 04:34 PM
Loreto Bay???

thanks for the reply Skeet,I would think they would have these problems answered before they started selling lots...I used to camp at this spot many years ago,and I can just imagine what will happen to it now...P.S. there seems to be many un -truths in their website...oh well progress

I hear the whales song
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 06:30 PM

Grouper: From what I have been able to determine they are going to try to complete Noplol first and then the newer phase out to the beach.If if foolows most American type people project they will want to close of the beach to all persons, If you really want a good isolated place to Camp try Ligui or Ensenada Blanc. Skeet/Loreto
Beware of Instant Friends

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 06:57 PM

You make it sound like you owned this land, which you obviously do not. What gives you the slightest right to question the basis for development of private land?

Quote:
Originally posted by bajagrouper
I used to camp at this spot many years ago,and I can just imagine what will happen to it now...
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 07:21 PM

I think Bajagroupers question about the cleaning of sewage is valid---even if this is private land. If sewage is dumped into the sea it will affect us all. There is no need for aggressive responses on this board. We are all friends of Baja. I am sure we all hope your project is sucessful. Have a nice weekend and stay calm.
bajagrouper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2003 at 07:57 PM
Loreto Bay?????

gee,chill out se?or beware,I guess I have the same right to ask a question as anyother poster on this site does..anyway you sound like a real estate developer who does not care about the land or sea,just making a buck no matter what it harms...sell your time shares some place else...and enjoy

I hear the whales song
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2003 at 08:53 AM

Beware: That is sometimes a problem if it is in fact Private land or Edjido{which belongs to the people }You can not get title to that type of property. Also in the Past Developers have come in and sold some property several times to different people.
Many people do not trust any type of Development since the Punta Bando Scam. and just last nite on the News was the big scam back east about people loseing their houses to Mall Developers.
There are a great many good Developers but in turn there are a Great number of Bad Developers
It appears from the number of lots sold and the amount of money"
deposited" that the Developers have done a good job of selling the thing.
Now we shall all wait a time to see if their word is any good. Skeet/Loreto

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.