Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: People wearing life jackets in Paraiso Mall
bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 11:42 AM
People wearing life jackets in Paraiso Mall

A friend called me from San Lucas at the mall and she said, "Oh my God, there are people walking around the mall in life jackets."
It took us a minute to figure out that there was a cruise ship in town. Not some kind of safety equipment being worn in case of flooding.
Back to the weather.
Yes my friends it is raining.....
Just had a feeder band go through here with lotsa wind...branches down and lotsa rain....water very deep in places. Very thankful for the rain and looks like more on the way.
Will check the jettys later

DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 12:00 PM

I'm guessing those are the same folks who happily pony up 3 bucks for a shrimp taco at one of those new "upscale" joints on Lopez Mateos in Ensenada, and who you'll never see paying 75 cents each for the superior version at that no-name stand at Floresta and Juarez, about six blocks away. Life jackets, indeed.

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 01:49 PM

Yes Judy, looks like some much needed rain maybe on the way to parched Loreto. Looks that way on the sat view anyway. Maybe spend the night sitting out on my porch,so not to miss it.:rolleyes::rolleyes::light::light::biggrin::biggrin::P:P
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 02:38 PM

Satelitte doesn't show here yet but we are having sprinkles, hope a lot more coming.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 02:42 PM

Life jackets at the mall! Are you sure they weren't bullet proof vests? :?:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.