Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: CatHouses of Baja Sur
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 03:48 AM
CatHouses of Baja Sur

Beinging an "Ole Timer" and having a working relationship with Houses of The Cats I will attempt to offer my experiences.
Many years ago as a Private Investigator Licensed by the State of Nevada, an Insurance Investigator with an Office in Bishop California, it was my duty to Investigate claims presented by Firemans Fund Insurance Company through their Agent , One Emerson Titlow{Also a Senator}.
I was called on several occasions to Investigate claims from Ash Meadows, Beaty Nev.,Lida Junction, Mina Junction, Tonopah, Nev.

With the above experience I checked out the Cathouses in Sta. Rosalia, Muelge, Loreto, Villa Constitution, and La Paz!!
I found that the Cathouses in both the States and Baja Sur presented the same services!
Skeet/Loreto
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 04:22 AM

OK Skeeter....this was all BV, right.....Before Virginia??!!:lol::lol:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 04:25 AM

hey, how about some specifics?? hell, a well educated 8th grader could come up with the same generalization!! doncha know!!:biggrin:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 06:14 AM

Of Course BV Mike.!

Do not tell me that you as a Pilot and owner of an Aircraft have not taken Passengers to Elko Nevada??
Now there are some differences in the Size of the Ladies in La Paz matched with the size of one very Special Lady in GoldField Nevada.

Maybe there is someone one this Board who has direct Experience with that Famous? Or maybe the Special Effects presented at Tonopah Nevada in comparrison to another Special Lady at Sta Rosalia.

Anybody Remember?

Anon The Preacher{Before becoming a Preacher}
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 07:20 AM

A guy can end up in the doghouse for visiting a cathouse. Emerson Titlow, huh?
Skeet--I think you made that name up. What sort of claims was Firemans Fund expecting from the cathouses---insect damage such as from crabs would not be a covered loss. Maybe you were a loss prevention guy for the Fund.

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
CasaManzana
Nomad

Mood: Naykid

tongue.gif posted on 7-25-2006 at 07:35 AM
shucks.......

.....and I thought I was about to get some serious info here:cool:
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 08:31 AM

As an insurance agent in Nevada for over 30 years it was my pleasure to insure some of the rural pleasure palaces. Not one claim that I can recall. Emerson Titlow is a real guy. The girls at Lida Junction had a big glass goblet on the bar with a very clever comeon - Swimming pool fund! They salted it with $50s, 100s, $10s. It's damned hot at Lida Junction, everybody fed the kitty. Far as I know, no swimming pool was ever built.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 09:40 AM

Osprey....I drive through Lida Junction about every 5 weeks, still no swimming pool.

Sleeter....no cathouses in Tonopah or Goldfield now.

Having retired as a Lt With the Nevada DPS after 24 years, have been invited into many of those establishments on the pointy end of a search warrant......losts of Meth, marijuana and stolen property. I usually would take my wristwatch off before entering....most of the "working ladies" are ugly enough to stop a clock!!!
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 10:04 AM
Ranchito, La Paz

All you guys are beating around the bush (so to speak) and most of you are still lost in Nevada.

O.K. who remembers Ranchito in La Paz?
It was on the outskirts of town, cannot tell you how far because it was dark and the cab took about 20 minutes to get there.

After the 1972 Mexican 1000 a bunch of us finishers went out to 'check it out'. (Want to know who, get a list of top money finishers in that 1000, most of us were there)

It was a very large room, tables with beer and 'hostesses' and some more ladies of the night wandering around the room. Some were fully dressed, some were not.

Interesting evening, although nothing very spectacular was happening, I think the crowd was much larger than the establishment could reasonably handle (choosing my words carefully)

That was my only visit in BCS....
perhaps I will start one on Mexicali, of which I also had some first hand views....
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 10:13 AM
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=5204

Been here once before.
And the top posters were JR and Skeets.
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 04:43 PM

no need to go all the way to baja sur,plenty of fun to be had in baja norte...as far as wild stuff goes Ensenada has to be the all time capitol of "crazy":biggrin:

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Beinging an "Ole Timer" and having a working relationship with Houses of The Cats

Then tell us why they're called 'cat' houses.

And on a related subject:

Just what is Victoria's secret? I keep reading the catalogs but it ain't in there.

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 03:33 AM

Oh! so many years ago!!!!

Osprey- My first Claim and meeting with Emerson Titlow-A true Senator and a Good One- was at the "CatHouse" just North of Tonopah. Emerson explained to me in Detail , How as a 15 year old ,His first Job was a "Towel-Boy at that Location.
In one of the many rooms fixed up with a Roman Bath, Candles and Music, one of the Customers had got out of Hand a Caused a Fire!
The visit was at Noon, a Scotch was served by the Madam, Claim was Adjusted .

Ranchito!!!! In 1969 the Ranchito was Busy as a Bee, with Maria, a very small Lady who could dance on you Thighs barefooted !You could not fee the Weight she was so small and Lite.

In addition at that time, there were several places to Dance,many Ladies to dance with and take to a Local Hotel for fun and Games.
Dance for Hours,determine the Price, and the Lady would be deilvered to your Hotel, picked up the next day. No Drugs involved at that time!

A Famous Lady of Great Size-Anyone Remember?? With a large Snake Tatooed around her Body,starting at the Left Breast?

Back to Lida Junction-Where a Cessna 310 Pilot from Fresno California was supposed to be in San Francisco for the Weekend- Clipped the Power line going into the Short Strip next to the "CatHouse' It took me 2 Days to investigate the claim. No Drugs at this time noticed at any of the Cathouses or among the Ladies.

ST Rosalia-1970- Came across the Ferry with my 68 Olds pulling my Chris Craft Cutless- Spend the Night up on the Hill at the "French Hotel" later to the CatHouse West of the Main Street- Small Indian Lady would do Body Girations{Sp} unbeleivable!!!
Next day there was Marathron Race- Decided to Stay another night!
Because of the Race? Because of the Little Indian Lady? I still wonder!

How about some feedback, but remember we have some Teenagers on this board.

Skeet/Loreto
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 04:45 AM

Being old and happily married means your wife just shakes her head at your old cathouse stories instead of making you sleep on the couch for even speaking about it. :lol:
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 08:10 AM

Skeets, for a preacher you sure have good illustrations...
Your sermons must not put many too sleep....
I think it is time to move North with this thread, if you don't I will.
Mexicali, ah Mexicali....
more later....
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 06:32 PM

I do think the ferry service to Santa Rosalia started in 1972 when pavement arrived coming north from La Paz... We used it to Guaymas in July, 1973 to return home as the gap of old and unpaved new roads* was too great to go over again in the Ford LTD wagon! (photo taken in Laguna Chapala valley)

* Mision San Fernando jcn. to Villa Jesus Maria...

[Edited on 7-27-2006 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eetdrt88
no need to go all the way to baja sur,plenty of fun to be had in baja norte...as far as wild stuff goes Ensenada has to be the all time capitol of "crazy":biggrin:

Just remember not to 'dance' with any of the ladies that wear turtleneck sweaters...

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Oso
Ultra Nomad

Mood: wait and see

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 07:25 PM

Turtleneck sweaters... Took me a minute to figure that one out. Of course, to hide the Adam's apple!! :light:

All my childhood I wanted to be older. Now I\'m older and this chitn sucks.
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 08:42 PM

My boy, Tito, is a sheriff/jailer at Santa Rita, Alameda.
I asked him how he liked booking in the ladies....
"Yuk, Ruco, they is all skanky and bad lookin'" he sez...
"But wow, the transvestites, they all look really good, long legs, big boobs, the whole thing...."

Beware the turtlenecks...
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 08:54 PM

What a perfect place to run into a Senator---a cathouse. Well, birds of a feather..... I really believe most politicians were born in cathouses. Maybe that is why they like to screw the public so much. No offense to Sen. Titmouse---I am sure there are a very few exceptions. By the way, El Ranchito is still operating in La Paz. However, be warned, the ladies are probably the same ones you old guys met there just after WWI.

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.