Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: CatHouses of Baja Sur
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 03:46 AM

David K.
Checked my old Pictures and found that My Mother and I crossed the Ferry in 1970. Have a Photo standing in Front of the Hotel Oasis with Alvaro Murillo. The pavement was finished to Sta. Rosalita, they were still working on the Mountain Road to San Igniaco.I was told at the time that they had been working on it for 7 years.

The First Cathouse at Loreto was burned down by the People of Loreto shortly before the Road opened. New one was opened by Senior Yee a year later.
It lost a lot of Business after the Road opened as there was a problem with too many young Girls in Loreto who were Free and Eager and Classy, and Pretty, and loved to Dance!!

In 1968 the only Hotel in La Paz{Big Hotel} was the "La Perla". All the action of Fisherman centered there, with the Local girls going to one of the "Dancin Places" working as "B" Girls. I met a lovely young Lady that worked as a Clerk at "The Ruffo", we would Dance at Night, walk the Beach during the Day/evening.

Muelge/ The Hotel Muelge on Top of the Hill above Muelge was then operated by Saul Davis, a young man, the brother of Gloria Benziger Davis owner of the Hotel Oasis. Saul was just beginning after, being a Shrimp boat owner/Operator.
He did not allow any "Girls to Operate there, but furnished Transportation into Town.
The fisherman were too busy catching Huge Grouper and did not have any Strength left for Fun and Games, still had time for "Chichirons" {SP} stirred in a Large Black Pot by a Huge 'Black Mexicano"-The Brother of "Felieia"-Decendants of the "Black Troops that were stationed in La Paz many years ago.

Back to Cathouse in Nevada Next.
Skeet/Loreto
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 05:39 AM

Skeet, any relation to the Saul Davis that runs a groc store in mulege now? on the road out to the light house.

Hey, if there was a non smoking section at the cat houses of baja - would Al G go??!?:spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 06:35 AM

M first trip to san felipe in 1953 at the ripe old age of 15 with a friend and his dad and uncle, the adults went fishing and we each had 20.00 so we started exploring they had 2 cat houses one a converter stable and the other a dug out with a roof , i decided to spend the money on beer and a sombrero , after several beers got rowdy and was introduced to the sheriff , the man spanked me and put me in jail (a black van with no wheels ) till i was sober never got in trouble in mexico again
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 08:33 AM

Jim, your big mistake was not following your first instincts.
Shoulda rented the girl, and stayed out of the pokey. (so to speak)
Oso
Ultra Nomad

Mood: wait and see

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 08:39 AM

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that the former is cheaper.;D

All my childhood I wanted to be older. Now I\'m older and this chitn sucks.
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
Jim, your big mistake was not following your first instincts.
Shoulda rented the girl, and stayed out of the pokey. (so to speak)

oso how right your are but the girls had hard and knowing eyes among other things and they were kinda old
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 12:45 PM

Capt. Mike; Saul the one and only and the same. A good man to know and have as a Friend. If you get to know him, ask him about the time a bunch of guys{two planes loads] from Los Banos, Calif.stayed up all nite and then as the boat left the dock one of the guys grabs the Bartender and took him along on the fishing Trip.!!

When the road opened he Started his business by driving a Truck to TJ each week,bringing back goods for the Americans living along the River.
At the Dances Downtown there was stationed a Soldier with an AK47 at each entrance. No Problems at the Dance!!!

Jimgrms: Are you in Denver now? I am headed to Denver Sunday to look at a Truck Camper in Littleton on Monday Morning. Yes the Girls at San Felipe had Hard eyes and Hard Bodies. I would land my trusty little Cessna and Taxi up to the back of the Motel for a Tortavua Dinner cooked in Garlic and a Fill up of Fuel from a 55 Gallon Drum.
Stayed one time but the Girls were just too hard-Eyed.

Did enjoy the Nudist Camp a few miles South, would fly over and Circle a few times gettin lots of Bouncin Boobs and Waves!!!

Skeet/Loreto
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 01:02 PM
Nomad Confessions?

Boys, you just might go to heaven after all. :lol:

I actually got a finger pointed tour not too long ago of the current Sta. Rosalita establishments from a guy named Jr.:lol: Stand out like a sore uh..... thumb!
I love the "Ladies Bar" connotation.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 02:23 PM

Skeet i am in littleton now really highlands ranch if you need picked up at the airport or any thing else call me at 303 683 9224 or cell is ,303 5034374 in fact call me when you get here and i will buy you lunch
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 02:44 PM

Talking of nudist colonys which we wern't but who cares when still a teenager 16 or so i got a job working for hubbs const in colton ca, and was sent to the nudist colony in reche canyon to take a water truck and fill the brand new swiming pool,while baching up to the pool i paid more attention to the naked girls than to my driving, of course i put the water truck and the water in the pool , needless to say when the boss got there he fired me hell he wouldn't even give me a ride back to town 7 miles the ladies have always been my downfall
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 03:23 PM

Jingrms:
A True Nomad!
I am driving up Sunday staying at the Fairfield Inn; will give you a call for Lunch Monday.
Looking forward to meeting an Ole Timer.

thanks
Skeet/Loreto
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 04:32 PM

Skeet which fairfield inn are you staying at ? there are 4or 5 of them here, if you have never been to a bass pro shop we can go there for lunch, or wherever you want, see you monday jim
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 05:51 PM

Jim;
Staying at the the one in Highlands Ranch on East county Line road.
Have anappointment early at the Lance Camper Place . Geat Idea , I will call you and we can meet at the Bass Pro shop. Will need Directions etc. as it has been a number of years since I have been to Denver.
My Uncle got started at that famous old Hotel Downtown as a Bell Hop, ended up working for the Remington Arms Factory.
Will call Monday Morning.
thanks
Skeet
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
Skeet, any relation to the Saul Davis that runs a groc store in mulege now? on the road out to the light house.

Hey, if there was a non smoking section at the cat houses of baja - would Al G go??!?:spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

You darn right I would. Maybe a place like that would have a senior discount too.:lol::lol::lol:

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 09:47 PM

Madam interviewing new blonde recruit:

"Do you smoke after sex?"

"I don't know, I never looked."

Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Madam interviewing new blonde recruit:

"Do you smoke after sex?"

"I don't know, I never looked."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 10:45 PM

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=1112

Ask for the special Nomad Discount Program.

:biggrin:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2006 at 04:38 AM

WoW!
I leave for a Three Day Trip to Houston and New Braunfels Texas and the Thread Stops!
While in New Braunfels I feel that I am in California!!! Or Lake Havasu!!
"Boobs on Tubes" Down the Guadalupe River". Anyone interested , go to the San Antonio News Paper, Monday Edition.
Reminds me of the Modesty of all the young Girls at the Plaza in Loreto when you still had to be with a Chapron, Just to Dance--Did not have to Display their "Boobs" to get some Action!!

Skeet/Loreto
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.