BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: BajaNomad's "get-together"/fiesta...!!!
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 8-13-2006 at 02:02 PM
Antonio

I sure hope that I can make it this year.

---Wondering--can Ted do a remote broadcast or can he tape stuff for a later program--You know talk to you, Doug, David K, Neal and a few others--Jessie would be great if he shows up.--Just a thought.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
BajaCactus
Senior Nomad

Mood: Helpful

[*] posted on 8-13-2006 at 03:55 PM
Baja Talk Radio...

GREAT idea Bernie!!!... let us see what he thinks. I will do what I can to help him if this is possible.

Antonio M.
BajaCactus
"Where the Baja is so much more than a dream..."

BajaCactus
"Where Baja is so much more than a dream..."
Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Its Pole Line Road time

[*] posted on 8-13-2006 at 08:07 PM

My wife Suzanne and I would be interested in attending. I will watch this thread and be on the ready for this adventure in T.J.! :spingrin:

bajaandy
Senior Nomad

Mood: Adventurous

[*] posted on 8-13-2006 at 08:46 PM

OK.... Nov. 4 is now set aside for the party. We can't wait!

subvert the dominant paradigm

"If you travel with a man, you must either fall out with him or make him your good friend."
JBL Noel
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2006 at 03:44 AM

Baja Cactus: Thanks for the offer!
"Lord Willing and the Creeks Don't Rise" I will be There!
Skeet
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-27-2006 at 04:53 PM

The latest details are a day of fun visiting a few places around Tijuana and we will be traveling V.I.P. style in buses the originate in San Diego.

Nomads (and non-Nomads) joining us from the south may be able to join us at the first stop...?

The day will finish at a good (inexpensive) restaurant where we may get to hear from some Baja authors and others who have something to share... what I call 'Baja Show and Tell'.

IF you would like to discuss your book, Baja related business, or a door prize donation please email me at info*at*vivabaja.com and put 'Viva Baja Cactus' in the subject line

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

awfulart
Nomad

Mood: Wondering what our Nit-Wit elected officials are doing now?

[*] posted on 8-30-2006 at 03:08 PM

Sounds great. Count Alice and Me in. Keep us posted as to how when and where. The bus sounds like an excellent idea. We would very much like to meet you all

Art & Alice - Valley Center CA
BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2006 at 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
The latest details are a day of fun visiting a few places around Tijuana and we will be traveling V.I.P. style in buses the originate in San Diego.

Nomads (and non-Nomads) joining us from the south may be able to join us at the first stop...?

The day will finish at a good (inexpensive) restaurant where we may get to hear from some Baja authors and others who have something to share... what I call 'Baja Show and Tell'.

IF you would like to discuss your book, Baja related business, or a door prize donation please email me at info*at*vivabaja.com and put 'Viva Baja Cactus' in the subject line
David maybe try to go to Paraiso Azteca very inexpensive. Im innnn

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2006 at 04:18 PM
NOV. 4th, 2006 San Diego to Tijuana for fun

It's been about a month since we were talking about the next Baja Nomad amigos get-together...

Last time Antonio invited us to Tijuana, nobody was disappointed: http://vivabaja.com/fiesta

Last time I had a Viva Baja party, everyone had fun: http://vivabaja.com/vivabaja4

EVERYTIME Baja loving folks get together, it is great!

Door prize offers have started to come in, Baja authors will have their new books, and more surprises are in store!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 9-22-2006 at 06:42 AM
YEEEEE HAW!!!!!!

BHL (David) and M (Michelle) will be there, with bells on.

Thanks for all your efforts to make this happen.
Hugs,
M
awfulart
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 09:25 AM

When, where and details?:wow:

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 09:29 AM

Just scroll up this thread to Aug. 12 posting by BajaCactus... Here is the part:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now, for the date... I am looking at the calendar and thinking of doing this event the first weekend of november... on the 4th, a saturday, two weeks before the Baja 1000... what do you think guys?.

Any other places you recommend for visiting?.

And yes... the idea is to have a bus waiting in the US side for everyone, then have the tour in it. That same bus will take you back to the US when the "Viva BajaCactus by the City 2006" fiesta is done. This way, everyone can avoid the Tijuana traffic and the line at the border.

Let us make this fiesta come alive with our ideas and suggestions... and one we can all enjoy. Please post your comments.

We will have a great time!!!

Antonio M.
BajaCactus
"Where the Baja is so much more than a dream..."

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Its Pole Line Road time

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 09:51 AM

I should be 80% finished w/my Baja video project. Does the bus have a DVD player on it?

awfulart
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 11:38 AM

November 4th is good. We will watch for details on the bus etc.:light:

awfulart
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 11:41 AM

David K, Thank you. I should have seen it :rolleyes:

Art
GeoRock
Nomad

Mood: Always have one

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 12:19 PM

Hey hey -- count me in. How do I sign up?

http://reinventmyself.isagenix.com
For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
Phil C
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 12:41 PM

O.K., where do we sign up? Hope the bus is big enough, looks like alot of intrest!
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-23-2006 at 01:15 PM

I hope, as Antonio is the greatest guy for showing us a good time!

Come on Nomads... Let's Party!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Door Prizes... If you would like to donate something to promote your business or as a gift, please contact me or Antonio

In the past, we have had books, maps, tequila, hotel vacations, camping equipment and more given away to lucky amigos! Every person gets a door prize ticket... Perhaps we can have it so additional tickets can be purchased and all money goes to a charity?:light:

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2006 at 03:53 PM

Meeting with Antonio this week to firm up plans!

Nomads, please sound off on the idea of doing a bus tour of the brewery and a couple other sites culminating at a nice (inexpensive) Tijuana eatery.

One or more Baja authors will present their book or travel stories along with 'Baja Show and Tell' where any or all guests will talk about something Baja related, be it a business or experience.

VIVA BAJA CACTUS, NOV. 4

sylens
Senior Nomad

Mood: ando bajando

[*] posted on 9-26-2006 at 04:40 PM

i need a list of those from south of tj planning to attend, if folks want me to see about coordinating transportation for us "southern" folk. maybe we can all just agree to meet at the abc station in ensenada and take the bus up to tj. or if there are VERY few, perhaps someone wants to drive.

need data.

help!!:?:

lili
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.