Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hey Nopolo!
Phil C
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:26 PM
Hey Nopolo!

Any estimate to how many people are actualy living in, or even useing the finished homes in Loreto Bay?
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2006 at 08:42 PM

I've been wondering about this too, Phil. I've never seen any evidence of people actually living there, but they keep on building, and now they have purchased more land from Fonatur.

LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2006 at 08:03 AM

Current Loreto Bay "PR" says there are 100 homes finished and turned over to owners..Not sure how many of them are FT residences:?:
With all them looking the same, it would hard to find your unit after a few to many shots in town walking down those narrow paths between them at night:lol:
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2006 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
What's it matter? You find a house that looks like yours, go to bed, and sort it out in the morning. :lol:

--Larry

The problem is the LB rental folks charge $450 a night.:lol:
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2006 at 03:10 PM

$450 a night and you could wake up next to a coyote woman......or worse.

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2006 at 05:16 PM

$450 a night?? Now thats funny !!!!
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 8-21-2006 at 03:27 PM

For $266/night including tax you get a single room at Inn at Loreto Bay on the all inclusive plan.

The hotel has been busier than ever. There's no shortage of folks willing to pay this price either which surprised me at first. I was shocked when the increase went into effect but now pleased that the guest's responses have been very positive. So for $450/night for an entire house that price beats say, two double all inclusive rooms at the Inn for $642.00 at current pricing.

Since I drive back and fourth to the hotel a few times a week I do look at the building taking place. I've also walked through the neighborhoods and it looks like several really are occupied. But many of these occupants may be employees of LB living there due to the housing shortage in town. So I'll gie an educated guess of about two dozen homes as being occupied by real buyers that are either full time or fall/winter/spring occupants.

[Edited on 8-21-2006 by flyfishinPam]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.