Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Phone & Internet
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2003 at 08:15 PM
Phone & Internet

Amigos, happy to say Deborah and I have a phone line in Loreto.....

613 135 2035

E-mail dadgcp@prodigy.net.mx

having a little problem with net, should be ok in a day or two. Settling in to Loreto life.....stop by or give a call when in town.

Capt. George

PS Will be more active on site as soon as all the kinks are ironed out...
capn.sharky
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2003 at 10:07 PM
Who would phone you, George

Never call a fireman unless there is a fire. Now, I might call Debra---cuz she's cute. But I ain't never calling a ugly fireman. Anyway, who could understand you as you speak New Yorkeese. See you in a month and a half. Sharky.:moon:

If there is no fishing in heaven, I am not going
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-6-2003 at 06:31 AM
FUHGEDABOUDIT

Sharky,

Ugly? That's not what you called me when we were holding hands! Wasn't it more like, "Macho Bombero, I just wish you were taller"? The truth is out, so much for your manly image..........

The Firefighter Without a Fire....
Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 12-6-2003 at 07:46 AM
Phone line

Capt. George. Congratulations on the "ultra speedy" phone set up. How did you do it? Got a relative that works for the phone company? Maybe you offered Luiz an "bonus" to get the line? Anyway, that's great. Looking forward to seeing you and Debrah (classy lady) don't know how you "hooked" this lady? But she appears to be a great "catch" young man!!!! Since your such a great fisherman, just don't try to "stuff & mount" her!!! Just love the heck out of her, and she'll be around for a long time. Have you stopped by the wonderful "fire station" there yet??? They probably would like to have you as a volunteer fireman since you now have a phone. I'd sleep better at nights knowing one of NYC's finest was on hand. See you guys when we get back from our trip to the states for Navidad!! Don't work too hard on your new property. I'm envious!!! Remember. There is always, tomarrow.
Juan
Junior Nomad

Mood: Life is good.

[*] posted on 12-6-2003 at 08:54 AM
Hola

I'll stop by in a few months and say hi in person. Until then enjoy yourself and enjoy the yellow tail until spring. Best wishes, Juan
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

Mood: missing Baja...

[*] posted on 12-6-2003 at 10:31 AM
manana

We'll be there tomorrow! Not sure how long I will be staying,maybe thru Xmas. I'll give you a jingle from casa de Miller in a day or two. Can't wait to hold my new Granddaughter!! Hasta Pronto, Sally
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

thumbup.gif posted on 12-6-2003 at 11:04 AM

Hola George!
You and Debra enjoy yourshelves over the holidays:yes: Sounds like you have got settled in, and even have visitors coming and going.. Hope you have some luck with the new property, and find some gravel for the rental on Calle Davis.
I have some friends staying at the house house over the holidays (Bob and Winnie). Stop by and say hello, they live over in Virgina, and this is their first trip back to Loreto in 12 years!
We should be back down in Feb. next year;D
Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 12-6-2003 at 01:14 PM

George, Glad to see you are settling in and had a safe trip.

As a retired firefighter I will make you the same offer I made to capt. Mike who has made numerous good samaritain flights.

I will sell you all the satellite internet equipment at cost and install for free (I will tell you precisly how to set it up and send you an already configured modem or if you come get me I'll do it for free). If you get tired of dial up just let me know.

I will do this for anyone that is a current or retired fire fighter, police officer or involved with medical rescue efforts.

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
reefrocket
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-8-2003 at 01:14 PM

Just a warning reefrocket is 168 miles north and headed your way. Hope to meet Capt George and Msal sometime soon. Spent a week in Bya of Los Angels met Doc, 4Baja, and had a potluck dinner with Beach Bob.
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 12-8-2003 at 09:51 PM
We'll be in the neighborhood

Hello, we don't know you, but we have a place in San Nicolas. We'll be leaving SisQ County CA ~ 27 Dec. We'll use a week to get there. Should be in Loreto for "supplies" toward the end of the following week. We'd love to meet you, and extend the invitation out to El Campo.
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-9-2003 at 07:23 AM
LORETO

reefrocket, vagabndo

We are at 24 Calle Davis (off Juarez) back of Iguanna Inn.....

Phone # 613 135 2035

See you on your arrival! Been windy and fighting a cold, not much fishing info. There were a PILE of yellowtail off Punta Pulpito......long haul.

Look forward to your visit........

George & Deborah
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 12-9-2003 at 02:25 PM
So you give the whole world your phone number...

....and when you see me you forget what it is? Now I have it and I can call you to ask if your refrigerator is running!

I just wanna say that Capn. George and Deborah are the coolest folks I've met in a long time. And they're east coasters too. Love it. Sometimes I don't think these CA folks know how to handle us. Transplants from the east coast rock!

FISH ON!!!!
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-9-2003 at 04:07 PM
COOL!!

Thanks Pam, I assure you, the feeling is mutual from Deborah and I.

I even remember my number now, I theeenk!

Capt. George & Deborah
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2003 at 02:32 PM
Phone?

Congrats on getting your phone!

Hey, it was great meeting you and Deborah. Now I'm freezing my you know what's off in Montana. Hope to be back down in January if the elusive fidocomiso ever happens.

East coasters: you guys are kind of scary. I watched George rigging up machinery designed to catch whole schools of sierra while holding forth with worldviews with Sharkey(?) while I pulled my hat tight over my burning ears. lol. :o ;D

Never got back together with Pam on a fishing/beach trip with my wife, next time on that I guess.

Don

Bajabus
Senior Nomad

Mood: My friends..it's good.

[*] posted on 12-10-2003 at 04:05 PM

Don...love your avatar...very cool

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked of such a thing." Dwight David Eisenhower
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 12-11-2003 at 11:05 AM
Now that the east coasters are descending upon you...

...just remember this. We say it like it is and don't pussyfoot around like left coasters do. And we're usually more intense. If you can remember that then you won't be so shocked by us.

Teach me how to make real bagels sometime Capt. George!
Capt. George
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2003 at 05:35 AM
PAM

Simply take a roll and poke a hole! On the other hand, perhaps it would be easier to have Pancho do it.....

We'll get together and try to make some as soon as I get rid of the grip.....cough, cough........Everything bagels, ya ain't lived till ya had one.....george
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 12-12-2003 at 05:52 AM
Capt. Jorge.....you called the house

yesterday and i was enroute drom SD.

so....wazzzzupppp!!??

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.