Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10
Author: Subject: mulege status - just got this
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 9-14-2006 at 06:20 AM

I think the 2 you are missing are the kinder next to the CECYTE and the boarding school on the road to ranchito.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 9-14-2006 at 06:23 AM

by the way EngineerMike several peple I have talked to on the phone wanted me to thank you for all you are doing.

your a good man keep it up

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

BAJAmerican
Junior Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 9-15-2006 at 01:29 PM

Revised Address to Register as a person/family affected by the flood:

Americans & others with losses need to make a formal statement to authorities.(in Spanish- translation is avail) to qualify for subsequent assistance.

Can be very simple:
"I am_ . I own the prop at __________. (bring proof if avail)
I lost the house & THESE POSSESSIONS:___________________________
The local official Agent is Lic.Maria Isela Nunez Marquez
location is now at Ministerio Publico on the Main St across from Pemex Station in town. You will get a stamped certificate REGISTERING that you were here and lost property. This will be the only “proof” that will be considered in the future for any future relief emanating from Fed Gov in Mx City.
ecomujeres
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2006 at 01:07 PM
List of Mulege Schools

FYI:
EcoAmigos has worked with Mulege schools for a number of years so here is a list of all of the schools/locations in Mulege.

Colonia Centro:
1) Jardin Fco. Marquez (on hill above Correos and across from Pinquino)
2) Primaria (by Saul’s)

El Rebaje
3) CECyT
4) Kinder (next door to CECyT)
5) Primaria (next to baseball field and below Mission)

Icehouse Road
6) Secundaria

Road To Ranchitos
7) Boarding school (internado)
8) Kinder (next to internado)

El Cacheno
9) Kinder
10) Primaria

Loma Azul
11) Kinder (this was closed in 2004-05 due to lack of students and I’m not sure if is still closed)

From what Mike reports about 4+ ft of water at various sites, a total of 5 schools (# 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8) would have sustained substantial damage
rpleger
Super Nomad

Mood: Was good.

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 09:35 AM

We are all digging out of the mess...all the rv parks are helping their tennents except Maria Isabell's RV park where the tennents are on their own as the management has done very little to clear the toxic mud or fallen trees or trash from the park or anything else for that matter. The park is a health hazzard for the people who have to live there. No security or protection from looters. It's a mess.

Future RV caravans take note that this mud, future dirt, has covered the park.

Tell your friends.

Richard on the Hill

*ABROAD*, adj. At war with savages and idiots. To be a Frenchman abroad is to
be miserable; to be an American abroad is to make others miserable.
-- Ambrose Bierce, _The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary_
EngineerMike
Nomad

Mood: piso mojado

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 05:02 PM

Leon Nolet of the Oasis park has taken the position that common improvements are his to deal with, and lots are the owner's. Seems like a rational and equitable approach to me.

Director, Mulege Student Scholarship Program
Oasis Rio Baja #M-3, & Auburn, CA
Fly Baja

Mood: Lead, Follow, O

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 05:20 PM

<<<Leon Nolet of the Oasis park has taken the position that common improvements are his to deal with, and lots are the owner's. Seems like a rational and equitable approach to me. >>>

Interesting viewpoint. I guess the question is, who owns the lot? Is it really a "lease" or "rent" situation, wherein the park continues to own the lot and the "renter" simply pays for the right to use it. In the U.S., or course, the renter would be responsible for his property on the lot. If the lot itself is made uninhabitable by an act of God (eg., a hurricane) the owner would be required to restore it to the condition it was in prior to the damage. On the other hand, if the resident on the lot actually bought it, and he owns it, then it probably is his/her's to "deal with". Interesting question.
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.