Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Golf...Golf...Golf...Bajamar
Baja Red
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-9-2003 at 11:57 AM
Golf...Golf...Golf...Bajamar

O.K....I thought that I had died and gone to heaven! My buddy and I stayed in San Ysidro on Sunday night and crossed the border on Monday @ around 5:30am. Got to Bajamar @ 6:30am checked in with the starter and we were off. It was a little chilly with a slight breeze but not uncomfortable. We golfed Oceana first. What a beautiful 9 holes, especially the ones along the ocean (Pebble Beach of Baja) We then golfed Vista. We did not see "1" other golfer until the 9th hole on Vista.! UNREAL! We thought that someting was wrong here! So we grabbed a sixer of Tecate, limes, salt, and lit a cigar and headed off for more golf. We golfed "27" more holes. We stopped @ around 5:15 pm. Checked our clubs in with the starter, showered (not together...we are not like that!) and went to the restaurant for a good Mexican Combo. Went back to the room to watch Monday night football and zzzzzzzzz! Got a wakeup call at 5:45am went and had $8.00 toast and coffee (the "only" flaw) and headed out for more golf. We golfed Oceana again but this time we caught up with another group who were nice enough to let us play through since there was just 2 of us.We finished the Oceana 9 in about 1 hr. and 45 minutes and then golfed Vista again. Then we just repeated the day before.....we grabbed a sixer of Tecate,limes,salt, lit a cigar and golfed our butts off. We finished up on the Lagos 9. In the dark we teed off on the par 3, 9th hole, not quit sure where our golf balls had landed or exactly where the flag was. To my surprise when we got to the green my ball had landed about 15' from the pin. Luckily I "2" putted for a par. What a great way to end another 45 holes of golf!! I will definately go back and do it again soon. The employees @ Bajamar were all friendly and courteous. I am really surprised that I did not have to be put in "traction" after all of that golf! Thank goodness for Advil and Tecate!! elgatoloco...Maybe someday we could hook up @ Bajamar...have a Tecate or two,smoke a cigar and golf!!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.