Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: baja in november
bajarasta

Mood: irie

[*] posted on 10-16-2006 at 12:54 AM

no worries ken! hope to see ya'all, safe travels!!
ras
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 10-16-2006 at 06:33 PM

bajarasta if you stop in Mulege look me up. I'm easy to find. just ask any one.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-16-2006 at 06:40 PM

Ken
Give me a call when you get to San Felipe - or E mail me ahead and I'll meet you somewhere here. Been trying to meey you for a couple years.

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
bajarasta

[*] posted on 10-24-2006 at 11:41 PM

alright folks its tues the 24th of oct. we are in los angelas making our last minute gear checks and arrangements. we are so jazzed. the suburban did fine last night on our 14 hr trek to so-cal, and i cant wait to get across the border!!!
bruce we will deffinately look you up in mulege. shari we are coming to asuncion for sure. hope to see you all. our boards are strapped on top, and im ready to leave the us!! i cant wait. warm water waves and good vibes to come...
thanks you'all for the support and info!
one love
bajarasta
Bajamatic
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2006 at 03:38 PM

Has anyone spotted this group yet?

yuletide
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 11-6-2006 at 05:39 PM

bajarasta..Make it the best trip ever, but don't drink my share of beer and if you do name the trip after me. Cool daddy-o.:cool:

[Edited on 11-7-2006 by Al G]

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Bajamatic
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2006 at 05:40 PM

Al. what flavor is it today?

yuletide
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2006 at 05:46 PM

Haven't decided, hard week this week so not likely to be any.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-6-2006 at 05:48 PM

Also I forgot to say I am saving myself for a brewery tour Friday...Do not want to leave any samples behind.:lol::lol::lol:

Albert G

bajarasta

[*] posted on 11-10-2006 at 09:16 AM

ok folks we are here !!
just spent 8 days in san juanico, then on to la paz and then to todos. just went to cabo and the east cape yesterday. and got food poisoning in a cantina. we are holed up with two of our group sicker than pigs. leaving todos today, if they can travel, and back up to san juanico.
truck had a problem , and found a good mechanic, don manuel friaz of the friaz bros. in todos, he is genuine and fair.
more updates soon, and many pics to boot.
headin north, then to abres, san hipilito and asuncion. after that santa rosallilita and more...irie!!!
bajaras
bigzaggin
Nomad

Mood: way too ites

[*] posted on 11-10-2006 at 11:27 AM
Advice for Asuncion...

they have GREAT lobster and abs there. Ask the local fisherman where.

IRIE VIBRATIONS SUPER ITES
bajarasta

[*] posted on 10-12-2007 at 01:56 PM

hello all sorry for not continuing the thread but just so you know the trip was great here are some pics..!!!!
one love
bajarasta
Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Its Pole Line Road time

[*] posted on 10-12-2007 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajarasta
hello all sorry for not continuing the thread but just so you know the trip was great here are some pics..!!!!
one love
bajarasta

It has definitely been a long time. So much has happened in 1 year that I believe I have enough material to write a book. My 4WD group is going back in Baja in November, and we are bigger than ever. Our numbers speak volumes of the name "Baja Grande." I will love to see your photos of your surfing adventure in Baja Sur!!:bounce:

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 10-12-2007 at 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
bajarasta if you stop in Mulege look me up. I'm easy to find. just ask any one.

Bruce,
Are you in Mulege or Ensenada? I haven't seen your posts in awhile.

Gadget
Senior Nomad

Mood: Blessed with another day

[*] posted on 10-28-2007 at 03:48 PM

Hey Bajarasta,
Just back from a month in BCS. 2 weeks in Todos Santos. Cerritos will be your best bet untill a major N or NW swell hits the points. The sand was just starting to move at La Pastora and there is tons of it to go before it will be un-gagged IMHO. San Pedrito ( actually it's real name is Playa Estero ) which it has turned back into, is more or less the same shape. Don't miss out on the Asuncion deal as I think that will pick up most swell directions. Got to clear with Shari and Juan though to get the scoop on the secret spot. They are a hoot and a visit not to be missed and you would want to get the nod so the locs don't pick ya clean :) Juan Carlos told me that the water actually starts to get warmer through like April which seems strange. Water temps at the begining of the month were more or less like here in SD. Got to be cool or she won't give you directions so be on your, well... most fun loving behavior.
Happy trails and safe driving, tons of Ganado in BCS so no driving at night.

"Mankind will not be judged by their faults, but by the direction of their lives." Leo Giovinetti

See you in Baja
http://www.LocosMocos.com
Gadget
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.