Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Seven Sisters
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 02:12 PM
Seven Sisters

Iasked the question on the "Baja Road Condition" thread, but I don't think many people read that area much.
Question:
Can someone name all 7 sisters for me? I count the number of points and there seem to be more than 7.
Gracias, Bob H :)
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 07:26 PM

The term is used loosely, that is you don't see it on official maps, kinda like Scorpion Bay. I think some surfers sitting around sipping tequila on a flat day coined the phrase.

Punta Santa Rosallita
Punta Rocosa
Punta Prieta
Punta Maria
Punta Blanca
Punta Vibora
Punta Canoas
???????????

been to Cocteleria Mazatlan lately???

egl
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 08:13 PM

most surfers only talk of the points that are worth surfing, some of them include punta rosarito,el maron and san andres. along with those mentioned above they are some of the best surfing points but there are alot smaller ones that have killer surf not mentiond.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 08:16 PM

4 Baja, did you ever sell your VW bus roof rack? That was you, right?
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 08:18 PM

yea i sold it for 100 bucks, i never got a reply back from you or i would have held it for you. i must have gotten 50 calls for that thing.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 08:23 PM

I did reply back to you, but you didn't answer back via U2U and on the original post. I will check back to that post to see if I'm being a liar or not; but of course, it's no big deal; communications don't always jibe. Oh well. I was really busy at the time anyway. Bummer.
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 08:24 PM

Thanks for mentioning that you would have held it for me.
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 08:27 PM

i would rather sell anything that i'm selling to a baja amigo rather then to somebody off the street. leaving tommorrow for the sisters and then to BOLA. two weeks off and loveing it.
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 12-18-2003 at 10:26 PM

Will leave Monday for a week of sisters/bola myself....see you there...maybe...
surfer jim
pappy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2003 at 06:34 PM

i always thought it was the major points from canoas down.either way it's a neat stretch of coast .see you guys on the 26th.4Baja-sveral years ago when I met you, we were the only camps at diablo.sounds like we may have company this time.(kinda why I quit going there.)Anyway, on that trip you were slaying the Halibut every morning.Hope it's like that again!
Matt

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.