Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  7
Author: Subject: Build That Fence !
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2006 at 05:14 PM

The Vatican has joined the fray saying that the wall/fence is inhumane. The wall around the vatican is OK but the one proposed by the USA is inhumane.
Unbelievable.
Why cant these people get it? Why is there a fence around Disneyland? Nobody ever called that inhumane.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-21-2006 at 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Why is there a fence around Disneyland? Nobody ever called that inhumane.

Um, I'm not exactly sure but I thought it might be there to keep Mickey and Goofy from teaming up with the Girly Men that Arnold feels so threatened by.

Ged:lol:

Don't believe everything you think....
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 07:22 AM

Secure the Border.
Arrest and Deport all Criminals.
Allow all Illegals who are working and Produceing from Their Labors to obtain Green Cards or Citizenship.Treat those that Work with Dignity.

Give Employers the Tools and Methods to Assure Correct Idenity. If they fail and contunie to Hire Illegals- Close them Down! Spend an equal amount on this Program as is spent closing the Border.

Make it a Requirement that All-Americano and Mexicano Children Learn Spanish. .

Fire all of the Professors who Teach their Opinions instead of Facts.

Teach All of our Children Discipline, Respect, Responsibility, Kindness, Caring.

Teach our culture not to depend on the Govt. to take care of them!

Teach our Children not to FEAR.

Skeet/Loreto
Taco de Baja
Super Nomad

Mood: Dreamin' of Baja

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Make it a Requirement that All-Americano and Mexicano Children Learn Spanish.

Why?

--Larry

Did you mnot get the memo?

When Spanish becomes the official language of the United States, it will, by default become the official language of the World, like English is now......We have to be prepared....:rolleyes:
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 08:55 AM

If you run a buisness and hire illegals you are breaking the law , if f caught you should be prosicuted if you are a illegal immigrant you should be deported and all your property in the us siezed to pay the cost . the fence is a joke
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 12:18 PM

When All of the Children of Americanos/Mexicanos Learn to Speak each others Lanuage it will inable them to understand each other for a more Positive relationship.

We all have to take Responsibility for our Acts, including the Condition of the influx of Mexicanos to the United States.

The Solution is not easy, try to think of the Economic Chaos that would follow if all the Mexicanos/Legal and Illegal/ would not be able to fill the Jobs they now have.

Jimgrms--All Highway Speeders and Tail-gaters should also be Shot , they are breaking the Law and putting my Life in Danger!!

Would you pay $10 for a Head of Lettuce{If you could get it.}
Would you Pay $10 for a Gallon of Milk{If you could get it?}.

Tell me where you can find millions of Workers to fill the Jobs the Mexicanos fill today- No BS, Just Facts Please.

Wake Up!

Skeet/Loreto
Taco de Baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Would you pay $10 for a Head of Lettuce{If you could get it.}
Would you Pay $10 for a Gallon of Milk{If you could get it?}.

Tell me where you can find millions of Workers to fill the Jobs the Mexicanos fill today- No BS, Just Facts Please.

Wake Up!

Skeet/Loreto

It would not cost that much, and even if the price went up the rates we pay for insurance both healthcare and vehicle would go down as we would not have to subsidize the cost uninsured illegals add into the mix....
The taxes we pay to send illegal alien children to school, illegal aliens to our jails, and infrastructure such as water, sewer, electricity, roads would also be reduced. Thus there would be a net cost savings.

Who would fill the jobs??? MACHINES. The illegal alien employers would be forced to invest in technology that mechanizes production. There is no incentive to do this with cheap labor provided by the illegals.

Some industries are already mechanizing. I remember as a kid in the 1970's the trash truck would come by and 4-5 guys (all Mexican, of course, as this was a job “no American would ever do") would be on the truck, one driving and the rest empting the trash cans into the truck. Now, there is one guy (Still Mexican), he drives a truck that has an arm on it. All he does is pull up next to the trash can, the arm grabs the can and dumps it into the trash truck. Start up was probably expensive, but now, one person does the work of 5, saving everyone $$. And the union driver gets $18.00/hour, plus benefits

These same old arguments have been used since the black salves were freed, and the Southerners uttered "Who will pick the cotton and tobacco if there are no slaves? Why, I do declare, a bale of cotton will cost at least $1,000, if you can find one”
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 02:23 PM

Taco: You are living in a Dream World!!

Think Man Think!

Robots for bending down to pick a Head of Lettude, place on a Converyor Belt.

Robots to climb the Roof and Nail on Roofing?

Robots to go out and Landscrape a Home?

Robots to drive in the cows so that the Milking Machines can somehow attach themselves to the Udder of a Cow?

Robots to Cut up the Beef in all of the Meat Factories?

Robots to Rope a Cow, tie down and shoot Medicine into a Vein?

Robots to Climb and Appletree and pick the Fruit?

And Last, Robots to serve you Coffee at Mac.s?

You must have been rasied in the City where all of those goods you Eat, use were provided for by Robots.

Just came back yesterday from Lubbock Texas and observed the Annual Picking of cotton with Machines. Who do you think were running those Machines, Balers, Presses?

You cannot find many Americanos to do those Grunt Jobs! They are too busy playing with their Game Boys, riding around in Momma and Daddy's Cars, going to College, learning how to get at least 1/2 of all those who are working and paying taxes with out doing a Days Work

You must have read "The HandMadians Tale""..

Skeet
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 03:10 PM

What are you talking about Skeet ----
Nobody wants to see an end to guest labor. We need it.
Nobody wants to pay too much for milk, and we wont unless those cows are illegal.

What I want is respect. I want Mexicans to enter our country legally.
What I want is a neighbor country which doesn't treat us as if our laws dont matter.
What I want is a Robert Frost border when he said, "Good fences make good neighbors".
What I want is equal rights and treatment because, if I were to be traveling with a bunch of illegals on there passage across the border and apprehended, I would go to jail and the Mexicans would be flown home.
What I want at my home is a guest who comes through the front door and, not through the back window.
Mostly what I want is a government that will enforce our laws. Period.
Taco de Baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 03:17 PM

So let me get this straight.

20 years ago only “lettuce picker” and trash collector was on the list of jobs that Americans would not do.

10 years ago landscaper showed up on the list.

Now it is:

Roofing
Cow milking
Cow butchering
Cow doctoring
Coffee server, and
several others you did not mention.

What will be on this list in 20 years?
Ill tell you. It will be all jobs, because by then the invasion will be complete, and even the American lawyers, doctors, accountants, sports players, actors, computer technicians, etc wont work for the slave wages that the Mexican lawyers, doctors, accountants, sports players, actors, and computer technicians will work for....
But on the bright side you can get your appendix removed for $50.....And then be able to find a cheap lawyer to sue the doctor who removed your sphincter instead of your appendix :rolleyes:

It’s not about “jobs American will not do” It’s about jobs Americans want to be paid fairly to do. And when you have a slave labor force that will take anything more than what they make in their home country, you create the situation we have now.

[Edited on 11-22-2006 by Taco de Baja]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 03:17 PM

Dennis is speaking for a lot of folks. :yes:
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 03:23 PM
Cypress------Your sure got that one right!!!

What Dennis said above is EXACTLY how I feel.

Barry
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 04:24 PM

Dennis. You are 100% correct! I want the same thing ,but what about all the Legal Mexicanos who are here doing all the Work? As well as the Illegals?

Are you going to Ruin the Economy While you are rounding up the Illegals?

Are you going to take care of all the Babies born here{American Citizens}.

Would it not be better, each time you deport an Illegal from a Job- Take a Dope Addict off the Streets of LA and force him to do the Illegals Job?

In Amarillo Texas every morning there is a line up for Day Work_Guess What- No Mexicanos!! They already have work! Mostly White and a few Blacks are standing in the Lines.

I would like very much for you to show me some of those Americanos "Want to get paid Fairly to do". Where are these People??
We have so many jobs back here that we have trouble getting anyone to work, other than the Mexicanos.

Ever been Hungrey and out of Work Barry A., Cypress, Dennis, ????

You guys are Spoiled!!!!

Skeet
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 04:26 PM

I go's with taco's & dennises.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 04:39 PM
Skeet

-----I started working as a bag boy in a grocery store at 14. From that day until now, I have only been out of work (unless I wanted to) for 2 weeks, and that was because I was fired, and did not know it was coming.

Yes, I worked slinging hamburghers at Jack-in-the-Box, lots of construction, and lots of other strange jobs that I found as I stumbled along----there was always "something". Until I went to night school and got my College degree (with a non-working wife and 2 new kids), all my jobs did not pay that well. Things changed after that "degree".

So, yes, I DO have a hard time understanding.

It is hard for me to work up much sympathy for those who "can't find work"------I, to this day, see "help wanted" signs all the time.

We are talking about "ILLEGALS", NOT LEGALS, when we say to "enforce the laws". Illegals came into this country with their eyes wide open, and they are accountable, like everybody should be. What comes from their illegal act is their problem-------if they truly had any gumption, and we enforced our laws, they (and us) would find a way to solve the problems.

Now, lets get on with it.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 04:42 PM

Spoiled!:rolleyes::?: Is it necessary to insult someone just because they disagree with your opinion?:?::spingrin:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 05:08 PM

I'm not saying that we should change anything which is happening in the states now. I dont agree that there should be a round-up of illegals and I see no benefit in the impossible task of regulating those who are already in the country.
Personally, I dont even care that employers hire cheap labor. If I were an employer, I would probably do the same.
My discomfort comes from the fact that we are tacitly mandated to accept the insult from Mexico that our desires, our necessities, our laws dont apply to them. Their needs trump our laws.
How can this point be lost, even from the casual, liberal observer?
The Mexican worker is a saint, in my book. The Mexican government is a sinner because they wont foment jobs for their people. They could do it, but wont.
Twenty billion dollars, coming from their unemployed isn't a bad deal for them.
That's enough for now.
Thanks
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 05:33 PM

Why is a Cuban legal if he makes it to the U.S. soil but not a Mexican.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 05:36 PM

Good question TW!:?:
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2006 at 05:36 PM

Take a look at bananas in the grocery store. They are about the cheapest fruit you can buy, yet they are not grown in the U.S. So the question is, why would other fruits and vegtables be any more expensive if there were no workers to pick the crops in the U.S. and we imported them.
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.