Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Code 200
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 01:18 PM
Code 200

CODE is having a race from Mexicali to San Felipe tomorrow Dec 2nd - finishing around the Malecon - At least one Nomad is racing in one of the Motorcycle classes.

If you're around San Felipe in the afternoon, watch some great racing. :biggrin:

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-1-2006 at 06:54 PM

We're rootin for Tunaeater. Sorry I'll miss it.
MICK
Nomad

Mood: livin the good life on the river

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 08:37 AM

Tw,
A race in baja and your not there? I'm Shocked.
Mick

Getting there is ALL the fun!
Ok being here is fun to
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 10:55 AM

Ha, I thought it was next week on the 9th till Paul straightened me out. Mick, I stopped by your place on Saturday after the 1000 but nobody was home. We'll be down for Lou's turkey roast again this year hope to see you there. Have a happy holidays.
MICK
Nomad

Mood: livin the good life on the river

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 05:50 PM

Sorry we won't be there. Weheaded for Panama for two weeks We will be down next weekend. We were there that weekend but got there at 11:00 at night Sorry we missed you
Mick

Getting there is ALL the fun!
Ok being here is fun to
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-2-2006 at 05:57 PM

The dates were changed -

Paul's 57x scored a 3rd place finish in his class (unofficial).

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2006 at 06:55 AM

I know Paul wanted a 1st in class, as everyone does, but 3rd is not bad. Things happen in races. I'll bet he's not nearly as disappointed as the USC fans and players are. They blew it and got their tails whipped.
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2006 at 06:59 AM

Mick, you and Penny have a great trip. In Panama they make Menudo and put it over rice. Really good.
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2006 at 08:31 AM

The first rider on 57x crashed twice, dislocated his shoulder and fixed it by banging it on the handlebars, Paul drove many miles with a flat front tire and they still made 3rd - with a few hundred feed of nylon fish net wrapped around back axle.

No Bad Days

tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-4-2006 at 10:09 AM

Lou.
It was nice to see you at the finish. The results are out. We finished 3rd, missed 2nd by less then a minute, and had some challenges like we all do sometimes. I raced the 57x bike(KTM 525) with my friends Alfredo and Antonio. I raced the bike from check 2 to check 3. Saldaņa 2 to Borrego (hwy 3 crossing). Antonio had crashed twice before handing me the bike. He was not hurt just banged up the bike some. The handguards had to be taped and the throttle was sticking. I got a front flat about 30 miles after taking the bike. I was able to pass a few guys before handing the bike to Alfredo. Alfredo did a good job to the finish. However, he ran over a piece of fishing net that got all tangled in the rear wheel. Lucky he was so close to the finish. We had a great time and it was a fun race. It was around 38 degress at the start. The dust was thick and hanging. There was not any breeze to help with the dust. The beers and shrimp were excellent in San Felipe.

NOTE: My friend that dislocated his shoulder was not racing with us. He was 8x Ivan and yes he used his handle bars to set it back in after his crash.

Here is the link for the the results Motos/Quads

http://www.codeoffroad.com.mx/codeoffroad/tiemposmotos.htm

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.