Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Merry Christmas !!
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 07:31 AM
Merry Christmas !!

A very Merry Christmas to all Nomads and Their Families!!

May God Bless Yawl and Keep you Safe and Warm Where Ever you maybe, hopefully Baja where it is Warm.
26 Degrees here in the Panhandle of the Great State of Texas! Still some Snow left over from Last Weeks Storm.
Santas Deer are all over the Front Lawn, our Kitty Cat "Fluff" still bringing Baby Bunnies to the Backdoor to Treat like Kitties.,Coyotoes coming close at Night, Howling and Hunting, Geese Flying overhead looking for a Lake that is not Frozen, @ Eagles and many Hawks Soaring overhead looking for Game,Sun Shinning Brightly at Midday, Dogs curled up in Their Warm Igloo, Yellow-Breasted Sap-Suckers Feeding at the Grain spread beneath the Trees,Horses growing a Thinck Coat of Hair to Ward off the Cold, All waiting for the various Christmaz Presents my wife has Accumlated for Each!

Oh! What a Glorious Day the Lord has provided!!!

Skeet/Loreto
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 07:36 AM

Merry Christmas to you Skeet and all Nomads and Their Families.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

kellychapman
Nomad

Mood: heavenly

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 08:02 AM
Winter Wonderland!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

May God Bless Yawl and Keep you Safe and Warm Where Ever you maybe, hopefully Baja where it is Warm.
26 Degrees here in the Panhandle of the Great State of Texas! Still some Snow left over from Last Weeks Storm.
Santas Deer are all over the Front Lawn, our Kitty Cat "Fluff" still bringing Baby Bunnies to the Backdoor to Treat like Kitties.,Coyotoes coming close at Night, Howling and Hunting, Geese Flying overhead looking for a Lake that is not Frozen, @ Eagles and many Hawks Soaring overhead looking for Game,Sun Shinning Brightly at Midday, Dogs curled up in Their Warm Igloo, Yellow-Breasted Sap-Suckers Feeding at the Grain spread beneath the Trees,Horses growing a Thinck Coat of Hair to Ward off the Cold, All waiting for the various Christmaz Presents my wife has Accumlated for Each!

Skeet/Loreto
A Glorious day indeed!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful vision of life in the Panhandle of the great state of Texas.....I wish I could say the same here at my Palapa.....the dogs are barking and want to go to the beach, Margy (my 82 yr old mother) is wanting her coffee.. senor ames..wants his cage moved outside so he can hang with his birdie friends and have some fun....Santos Regalo is meowing as he wants so dorado to snack on....but yet it is the season to be jolly....and everybody is very jolly and happy. Saturday Market is calling to me from afar...whewwww...it sure sounds alot more peaceful at your house......Life is beautiful here in Loreto as the town square is so beautiful with decorations (new) and blessings abundant....everybody is so busy getting ready for Santa Clause , and last night a parade of Children sang through the streets....Experiencing the blessed event of our Lord here in Loreto is so unbelievable....Merry Christmas to all......:bounce: Kelly Chapman
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 08:10 AM

Thanks and the same to you and all.:yes::yes:
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 09:10 AM

Feliz Navidad back to you Skeet!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

Skeet/Loreto

Hermano Skeet -- back at ya! Y Todos Nomad Familias!

:cool:

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
djh
Senior Nomad

Mood: Mellow fellow, plays a yellow cello...

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 09:48 AM
Likewise Nomad amigos!

It is a white Christmas in far North Idaho.... where the fog this morning makes it difficult to see where the white snow fields end and the white sky begins!

Ahhhh but I WILL spend 5 days in Loreto at least, after Christmas! I do need a little sunshine, warmth, and salt air to break up the winter and "cabin fever" !

I went to a Kindergarten Christmas concert last night... the little ones all dressed up for parents and grandparents ~ singing "But more than anything... Christmas is Love" brought more than a few tears to many attending eyes.

I love the holiday spirit... when people open their hearts a bit more... and focus more on goodwill and generousity ~ than on defending differing opinions, being "right", etc. (well.. except maybe the "Political Forun" or "Off Topic Forum" :) )...

Bark! The Hairy Angels Sing

Meowy Hisssssmas from the N. Idaho Catranchers

David & Shing

Its all just stuff and some numbers.
A day spent sailing isn\'t deducted from one\'s life.
Peace, Love, and Music
FARASHA
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 10:21 AM

AND- FROHE WEIHNACHTEN FROM OVER THE POND TO ALL NOMADS -
FARASHATHEMARIPOSAWHOISSTUCKOVERHERE

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.