Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: An amazing relationship
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-27-2006 at 10:50 PM
An amazing relationship

I take pause this time of year to reflect upon all I have learned about the years' lessons of life.. I confess that the Nomads forum has been obviously a consuming part of my life and inasmuch influenced my/our lives . Actually, I would say that as a pastime, it ranks right up there. Especially as a source of news that affects my/our daily life..
Where else can so many absorb so many current and past bits of information not destined for the masses but yet so pertinent and useful in "real-time" life. A very cool tool in todays' world.
I gotta say there is something pretty special about"the information age" .
As my winded posts of past subside I find great comfort with those that still expound. That also goes for the newer folks who contribute with such gusto and effervescence.
I learn something new every day. Stuff that can get you a good meal, back on the road, or a good place to camp or sleep.

Much of society will- garner special knowledge nowadays when participating in these exchanges. This year seems to be a bumper-crop of special contributers.

It's true disaster and tragedy bring souls together. I saw it and participated this year, like none other. It had a huge impact on me. It gave me a whole new perspective of sorts.

It's the kind of thing that consolidates our feelings like a good common important situation should. I was greatly impressed with the folks that reached out, and still am.
The interest level has been raised a couple bars. What is really amazing are the folks that keep giving, whether it be the weather or a new restauant opening or their continueing contributions to the needy, the Nomads keep on going and giving. Kudos Dudes & Dudettes!! Keep it up!

Mantra for the 2007:

Accomplish feats outside the box that benefit others as well as ourselves. :D

[Edited on 12-28-2006 by Sharksbaja]

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.