Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bahia Requeson
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 05:58 PM
Bahia Requeson

Well here I am, the wind is howling, Moon is full, Dusk. The bahia looks lonely only birds move. Campers are huddling with their glass of wine. The world is at peace, full of joy. Tomorrow will be great, but hope this last a long long time.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 06:07 PM

Here's a picture of this beautiful bay. Wish I was there to share a glass of wine! Wind or no wind.

elrequeson.jpg - 29kB
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 06:33 PM

This is what I saw a few moments ago...People here are Fun:bounce:

[Edited on 1-3-2007 by Al G]

First night 061.jpg - 17kB

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 06:38 PM

Al, this is great... You have a satellite uplink?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 06:39 PM

Al, you should get up there on that sometimes island and build a rock pile. :lol: There's a few up there and the middens are pretty amazing also.

Are you on a mobile sat internet connection?
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Al, this is great... You have a satellite uplink?

Sad to say no, but my new travel companion sure does:tumble: Cost me a bottle of wine....I will give her another one too...

Albert G

Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 07:06 PM

Al, envy you. I once stayed 9 days living only off what the bay gave me (except for ice and beer) P-nche stingy bay.
Mexray
Super Nomad

Mood: Baja Time

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 07:52 PM
Al G

...I was just looking at that great full moon on the way home from work, up here in Nor Calif, remembering watching that big orb pop up over Bahia Concecpion from our vantage point at Playa los Narnajos!

The whole beach light up under the moon's glow, as the flashes of light dance out on the bay waters...and the sounds of the sea making the moon's 'light show' complete!

Sure wish we were there to enjoy it too! Have a great time!

Should you get a chance to drive down to Playa Los Naranjos, up at the top of the bay, you'll get to 'eyeball' Bob & Susan's project - look for the big white 'garage'. Also, give a big 'howdy' to any of our Amigos there on the beach - they are a friendly bunch, and if you're thirsty, you'll probably find a cold drink close by! Give a special 'hi' to Bill and Ann Lockett (from Chico) there on the beach, for us - thanks.

Ray & Pat
Stockton

According to my clock...anytime is \'BAJA TIME\' & as Jimmy Buffett says,
\"It doesn\'t use numbers or moving hands It always just says now...\"
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 09:02 PM
Al

Next time yer hungry fer shrimp see if Saul is cooking camarones de coco at the La Palapa in Mulege. YUM!. Make sure he's cookin' tho!:tumble:

Give Pat a pat for havin' an uplink.
;D

[Edited on 1-3-2007 by Sharksbaja]

PILE.jpg - 38kB
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 09:59 PM

hea sharks it that the same Saul that has the super market in mulege been there forever??

jerry and judi
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 10:38 PM

No, Saul of Sauls' Market in Mulege is different guy but they are both big jolly guys tho they look as different as night and day.:lol:
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 11:38 PM

sharks saul market was the only place in the whole area to get those thing that werent in any market he would order in what ever you wanted probibly still does???
and i sure injoy his market anytime i go to mulege i allway stop and get something heck we are limited in the pnw to a lot of things in stock sure we can order them but the stuff sauls got on his shelves makes my head swim with salalating ideas

ill be checking out lapalapa shrimp too

jerry and judi
jerry
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2007 at 11:41 PM

AL G

lifes a beach;);)

jerry and judi
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jerry
AL G

lifes a beach;);)

Yes, Yes,.....Yaha...Today it even better...Pole in the water...life is a beach. I have a dreammm....I am here forever
Alberto

Albert G

roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 04:08 PM

Okay All lets down size all the fun in the sun we have down here or this place could get crowded:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 08:18 PM

Eat--Drink-- and -- Be Merry-- A belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:tumble:
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 10:04 PM

El Candil is now owned by a gal Marguerita and her gringo husband, uh..... Peter, I believe, but I could be wrong about his name. I met them there one evening recently. They said they were the new owners and Scotty from the Pelican Reef told me they were both shooting for football fan clients. Scotty was installing three new tv sat hook-ups. He also has that PC available for online folks.

Saul is building a new restaurant very close to the La Palapa. Maybe this year he'll open it.:yes:

Yeah, he's quite a jolly feller!:lol:

Damn Summanus, you sure know yer way around Baja! Where do you hang these days?

Hey Bruce. Can you confirm that about El Candil. Curious to know.

Sauls.jpg - 37kB
Summanus
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 10:28 PM

sharks, I believe the new guy at the El Candil is named Robin, but I could be wrong. I met him and his wife once or twice in November/December when we were in Mulege. I didn't know that they had bought the place, though. We can't keep up with all the changes in that town! :)

Summanus....ancient Roman Nightly Thunder God. He liked refrieds too.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-3-2007 at 10:42 PM

Yep Robin was it. Thanx. He said they owned it but.....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.