BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: javier arellano felix in mulege?
xborder

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 02:32 PM
javier arellano felix in mulege?

Has anyone heard anything about the Arellano cartel members living for some time just south of Mulege near Playa Coyote?
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 02:36 PM

I have several friends that have had a house at Playa Coyote for about 40 years, but they are not rich enough to have cartel connections.
bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xborder
Has anyone heard anything about the Arellano cartel members living for some time just south of Mulege near Playa Coyote?
Who are you?:o
xborder

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bancoduo
Quote:

A San Diego resident and frequent Baja traveler w/my family. Last week while in the Mulege area, I heard a rumor that he had been living in the area for some time and wondered what this community might know about it.

Why do you ask, bancoduo?
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 03:17 PM

"Why do you ask"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

A San Diego resident and frequent Baja traveler w/my family. Last week while in the Mulege area, I heard a rumor that he had been living in the area for some time and wondered what this community might know about it.

Da!?!

A new poster comes in and asks people on this board if they know the location of crime figures living in BCS.

If I knew i'd just jump right on that one.
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 03:26 PM

They where here till last week Al G ran them out of town:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by roundtuit
They where here till last week Al G ran them out of town::biggrin:::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am laughing, I sure hope they are not listening :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 04:25 PM
ahem......

They call him BIG AL, please!
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 04:33 PM
-----and, Sharks------

----they call him BIG AL for a reason :lol:
xborder

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
"Why do you ask"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Da!?!

A new poster comes in and asks people on this board if they know the location of crime figures living in BCS.

If I knew i'd just jump right on that one.

I unaware this is not a place for "outsiders" who know baja to ask questions. Frankly, I thought the question/information would be of interest. But then, there is so much disinformation posted here I should have known better. My mistake.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 11:06 PM
"disinformation" ?????????????

and pray what might that be???

(otherwise you may have a point)
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 11:41 PM
Oh now "X"

Don't get your panties all in a bunch. If you were a Bahia resident who was really "in the know", and you weren't interested in getting blown away by the cartel, or picked off by the DEA, do you really think that you'd answer your question? This is the WORLD WIDE web, and this is life and death caca. Although the folks on this board know EVERYTHING, and NEVER make mistakes, there is just a chance that none of us has any personal knowledge about the home addresses of any major Mexican drug lords. :lol:

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
xborder

[*] posted on 1-5-2007 at 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.

Here are three I noticed in the last few days -

1) it took what? four pages of bug naming posts to ID what a tarantula hawk is? 2) some are advising that the highway just south of Guerrero Negro is so dangerous that driving over 50MPH risks flipping over (the whole friggen' highway is dangerous! nothing special about that section exept for occassional high winds or dense fog.)
3) If you don't have all your dog's papers or you can't get him back across the border. (I responded that we've never had any trouble yet another posting repeated the same claim w/o personal experience - apparently using copy from some 'mexico on $10-a-day' tourist handbook ((yes, the rules are you have to have the papers - after 40 years we've never had a problem w/bring our dogs back and we never take their papers.))

I could go on. Some of the stuff posted is just plain silly yet the posting are made by self asserted 'baja experts'. People looking for good advice are left misinformed. Then I ask a serious question and get flip responses. Frankly, I'll just consider the sources and move on - no big whoop.
abreojos
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 12:15 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.

1) it took what? four pages of bug naming posts to ID what a tarantula hawk is? 2) some are advising that the highway just south of Guerrero Negro is so dangerous that driving over 50MPH risks flipping over (the whole friggen' highway is dangerous! nothing special about that section exept for occassional high winds or dense fog.)
3) If you don't have all your dog's papers or you can't get him back across the border. (I responded that we've never had any trouble yet another posting repeated the same claim w/o personal experience - apparently using copy from some 'mexico on $10-a-day' tourist handbook ((yes, the rules are you have to have the papers - after 40 years we've never had a problem w/bring our dogs back and we never take their papers.))

I could go on. Some of the stuff posted is just plain silly yet the posting are made by self asserted 'baja experts'. People looking for good advice are left misinformed. Then I ask a serious question and get flip responses. Frankly, I'll just consider the sources and move on - no big whoop.

Nice start and I find your claims very interesting. I hope you stick around and separate fact from fiction a little longer. As you well know, as a 40 year Baja traveler, Texas has nothing over Baja when it comes to BS! And that BS ain't for Baja Sur...or being stupid?:light:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 07:25 AM

Well, it should be easy to find the Arellano's that live around Mulege. Just drive around and read the names on the mailboxes.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 10:07 AM

Wow.... what was that?:lol:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 10:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

X, no doubt, you were hearing these rumors while hanging out at Jungla Jim's - listening to the normal people who hang out there... :lol:

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 11:36 AM
X-----

-----this forum ain't no Encyclopedia Britanica----it is a bunch of folks that love Baja, have been traveling or living there for some time, and do their best to keep the dialog open and share their experiences and knowledge on Baja, and also entertain------I have never heard anybody claim they are an "expert". Some have over 50 years experience traveling in Baja, while others are fairly new------almost all have something to contribute, IMHO.

Sorry you did not get the response you expected, but your question was rather strange, to say the least, especially when we have no idea who you are.

Lighten up, or as you say, move on (?). :o
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 11:47 AM

I needed a good laugh this morning! I'm sure there is a big bounty on the rest of the cartel members if you want to investigate further!

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.
Stickers
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2007 at 11:55 AM

Quote:

2) some are advising that the highway just south of Guerrero Negro is so dangerous ......nothing special about that section exept for occassional high winds or dense fog.)

Bad information? I consider that good advice for someone not familiar with the area.

:?:
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.