BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Daggetts Camp or Archelon, that is the??
SoCalAl
Nomad

Mood: Hungry

biggrin.gif posted on 1-29-2007 at 02:53 PM
Daggetts Camp or Archelon, that is the??

Hello Nomads,
I thank you for the info last week on Camping in LA Bay.. I believe that Daggetts is the spot to take this group of Men and their children for a few days of camping.

However now comes the burning question since Daggetts and or Archelon do not have anything that I could find posted on pricing.

So ask of the Nomads that have stayed at these camps, what is the price that you paid for the Casita and the Palapa?

I know the price may be a few $$ lower or higher but I really need to get a general idea so that I can plan for this trips budget. WE have a group that includes as many as 12 adults and their 15+ kids.

Kids are excited as can be and each time they see me around the church they ask all kinds of ??

Any info will be greatly appreciated...;D;D:spingrin:
Thank You,soCalal
Alex

Ahh Baja.... Where you can hear yourself think & commingling with the locals will humble you.
burritomama
Junior Nomad

Mood: asi asi

[*] posted on 1-29-2007 at 09:29 PM

I think the cabanas at Archelon are $30.00 per night and the palapas are something like 9 or 10 bucks a night - something like that. somehow I can see the sign in my mind - but not all that well...

Good luck!
Von
Senior Nomad

Mood: getting ready!

[*] posted on 1-29-2007 at 10:46 PM

Its been exactly a yr to the day that I was At Camp Daggetts Ruben and Amanda the owners really awesome people! I paid $30 bucks a night for a room that has two queen and warm showers. It was awesome:yes: Palapas I think is $5 bucks a head...Have fun....

READY SET.....................
SoCalAl
Nomad

Mood: Hungry

[*] posted on 1-30-2007 at 08:52 AM

Thanks Nomads,
That helps out...
;D

Ahh Baja.... Where you can hear yourself think & commingling with the locals will humble you.
tim40
Senior Nomad

Mood: There yet?

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 01:48 PM

Both nice, but Archelon gets my vote...unless of course you go when I am and get the last palapa or cabana.... ;}

When searching for the end of your rainbow you only have until dusk....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.