Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: User Agreement - Authorized Use Policy
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 2-15-2004 at 07:28 PM
User Agreement - Authorized Use Policy

This applies to all visitors to this website, including those that post to the forums area.

Authorized Use Policy:

1. Topics within the BajaNomad.com forums will pertain the Baja California, Mexico peninsula.

2. Topics should be posted in the forum most applicable to the subject of the posting. Advertising is only allowed in the Classifieds section.

User Agreement:

1. Q87 International(TM) (the "Service") and its affiliate sites (the "Sites") are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Q87 International and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.

2. The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Q87 International or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Q87 International or the appropriate affiliate.

3. The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER Q87 INTERNATIONAL NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.

4. The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms, and travelers' opinion pages which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Q87 International and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Q87 International, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Q87 International and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, pages submitted and bulletin boards on the Site, neither Q87 International nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that Q87 International and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards and chat rooms and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, traveler's opinion page or in any chat room are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Q87 International and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms or bulletin boards.

5. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER Q87 INTERNATIONAL NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Q87 INTERNATIONAL AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.

6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Q87 International and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.

7. Q87 International and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.

8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, travel opinion page, or in a chat room, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.

9. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of California.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-16-2004 at 10:30 AM

Mike; I finally read the agreement that you posted.I fully understand and will do my best not to get "Banned "again!

I must say through is it not a Shame that you have to post all of those 'Laywers Words" to be able to protect yourself while trying to do Business and make a Buck?

Each time I go to a Doctors Office i Have to sign or read another 3 pages of the "Privacy Act"!
Somtimes in my Mind I think"maybe it was better in the good ole Times"!

Keep up the good work. Skeet/Loreto
JZ
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 2-18-2004 at 04:09 PM
Good ole Times

"Somtimes in my Mind I think"maybe it was better in the good ole Times"!"

Duh... That's why you love Baja some much!

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2005 at 07:07 PM
"P-nche Gringo"

Doug; I strongly am aganist these words being used on this board as a Poster!!

I am offended just as I was on Baja blackie's Board for using Gods Name in vain. I urge you to reconsider the use of this name. skeet/Loreto
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-22-2005 at 09:57 PM

Quote:

Somtimes in my Mind I think"maybe it was better in the good ole Times

did Moctezuma say the same thing?

Pinche Gringo
Banned

[*] posted on 3-23-2005 at 01:22 PM
And I object.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Doug; I strongly am aganist these words being used on this board as a Poster!!

I am offended just as I was on Baja blackie's Board for using Gods Name in vain. I urge you to reconsider the use of this name. skeet/Loreto
to your objection! The term "P-nche Gringo" is used dailey in this board, usually to marginalize someone's lifestyle. It has even been suggested as a tee shirt logo by one poster.

If I can be labeled a "P-nche Gringo" by others, it stands to reason that I can refer to myself with that term. Hey, I am just wearing the hurachi that fits!

What I really find objectionable is the practice of browbeating others with personal religious beliefs.

Do you actaully think Hay-Zoos gives a rat's arse what I call myself?
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2005 at 07:25 PM

Doug,

I, for one, would appreciate a little more diligence removing the non-baja related threads that are posted for the obvious reason of nomad bashing or drawing attention to the poster's personallity problems.

I hesitate to elucidate further as I would prefer to avoid being the bashee.

Can't we ALL be nice ?

Otherwise, your site is AWSOME !!
Thank you very much !
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 3-23-2005 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Doug,

I, for one, would appreciate a little more diligence removing the non-baja related threads that are posted for the obvious reason of nomad bashing or drawing attention to the poster's personallity problems.

I hesitate to elucidate further as I would prefer to avoid being the bashee.

Can't we ALL be nice ?

Otherwise, your site is AWSOME !!
Thank you very much !

if the people are inviting a bashing and they are Baja people then it is Baja related. If you censer everyone that disagrees with some else you wouldn't have a very interesting Bord. sometimes there is a lot of tung and cheek that goes on with the bashing. and you can always censer it your self. you don't need to read the posts that you don't like.

Doug I think you do a fine job of keeping things fair and balanced. it is a tough job.

thanks Doug

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-23-2005 at 10:37 PM
I'm bound to be bashed for this one... but here goes

cause that may be just my assumption, and it won't become a reality unless the delivery method of the message doesn't make it all the way through to the thought process center. That can and will happen at times.

Men and women live in the Baja. Related enough for me and perhaps some others, so here goes. Oh no, I pressed the post button, too late now. Oh yes, I can delete, and so can someone else, if not acceptable. I kind of appreciate those little stars and handle, so maybe I will have to come back and delete if anyone is offended.

Subject: BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX IN BAJA
To: BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX BAJA

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT BAJA: (NOTE! SEE FURTHER DOWN FOR: HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT IN BAJA.) Not possible to do a side by side here. Too bad, and perhaps there is a way to change this some day.

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT BAJA:

1. She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" - She may be a "BREASTED AMERICAN," and some of them do go south for winter.

2. She is not a "SCREAMER" or a "MOANER" - She may be "VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE," and just wants to let you know she is alive and well and enjoying life, that is, if you'll continue to help her focus on the enjoyments of life.

3. She is not "EASY" - She may be "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.", because an ear was designed for something else, and sometimes she really doesn't care to talk all the time, she's wants to be doing, not talking.

4. She is not a "DUMB BLONDE" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.", so take a hint once and a while, and look on the bright side. Instead of wondering about her hair and the actual reailty of the root color of the folicles, just have faith and believe that she might have something really profound to say one day.

5. She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She may be a "PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION, and that's in the past, and the now is the now. What's more important, you've drank out of many different glasses before haven't you and your still alive aren't you."

6. She is not an "AIRHEAD" - She may be or may not be "REALITY IMPAIRED, but then again what is the definition of reality anyways, and the impaired measurement process is not always acurrate."

7. She does not get "DRUNK" or "TIPSY" - She gets "CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED", but then again, who hasn't gotten inebriated at one time or another in their life, so cut loose and free yourself from all that misfocused stress."

8. She does not have "BREAST IMPLANTS" - She is "MEDICALLY ENHANCED, cause maybe she likes it that way, or maybe - just maybe, she has wants and needs the attention."

9. She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY REPETITIVE, cause sometimes a message or anadevrtisement needs to be repeated at least 7 times for it to sink in subliminally to the subconscious mind, as that is where all the real important sorting out and absorbing of thoughts takes place - at night when you sleep."

10. She is not a "TRAMP" - She is "SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED, and it's not where the train has been, it's where it is stationed now, and maybe where it can take you to where you have never imagined before. Don't hesitate to jump on the train, if that's your choice, cause nobody's going to ask you for a ticket or a receipt."

11. She does not have "MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS" - She is "PECTORALLY SUPERIOR, so just appreciate the hard work that went into her exercise program to get her to the big leagues."

12. She is not a "TWO-BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST PROVIDER, but then again, you always shop at discount stores anyways, so why does it really matter who's giving you a break anyways."

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. He does not have a "BEER GUT" - He has developed a "LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY, cause he's always dreamed of being the master controller liquid taste tester of hundreds of practical uses of the stuff shipped out from the grain baskets of America."

2. He is not a "BAD DANCER" - He is "OVERLY CAUCASIAN, and never really taken the time to watch a Latino couple really enjoy the fruits of the togetherness of life before."

3. He does not "GET LOST ALL THE TIME" - He "INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS, and he gets home, cause that's where the food gets cooked, and the laundry gets done, as if by magic."

4. He is not "BALDING" - He is in "FOLLICLE REGRESSION, and then again, that one hair was getting rather lonely on his back anyways, and he would never allow me to pull it out. Now there is something new to talk about when things get disgressive in the relationship."

5. He is not a "CRADLE ROBBER" - He prefers "GENERATIONAL DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS, and he knows not how and exactly when he is going to meet his maker, he just needs to be reminded once and a while that his time will come soon enough, if he wants to digress.

6. He does not get "FALLING-DOWN DRUNK" - He becomes "ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL," and his favorite bartender can't seem to understand that when limit switches were being handed out, he was in the pub trying to see if his still had a functional on or off switch and a lifetime warranty.

7. He does not act like a "TOTAL ASS" - He develops a case of "RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.", but he's bound to have stiffer competition somewhere else on this planet, so one must accept that at least he's trying to competitive in life.

8. He is not a "MALE CHAUVINIST PIG" - He has "SWINE EMPATHY," and rolling around in it seems be alot of fun for him, if only he wouldn't get so dirty in the process and come out of the barn once and a while to enjoy the sunshine.

9. He is not afraid of "COMMITMENT" - He is "RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGED," and I am sure he must have been dropped on his head when he was a baby, so perhaps he still feels somewhat rejected, and needs to be reassured that being dropped doesn't always have to happen, that is, unless he likes landing on his head.

10. He is not "HORNY" - He is "SEXUALLY FOCUSED," but perhaps he just gets to focused on the horn, and not enough on playing with the right hooters.

11. It's not his "CRACK" you see hanging out of his pants - It's "REAR CLEAVAGE.", and that's just what happens to men that choose to have C brand butts.

Can't wait to see what happens next. I think I'll hold my breathe on this one. Cause I don't no whether to Sh*& or go blind about my decision to post this one, so I'm not going to wind my watch on this one.

As there is a time for everything, and a mistake only becomes an error, only if one refuses to correct the mistake(s) :o

SO. :biggrin:

[Edited on 3-24-2005 by RandyMac]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-23-2005 at 11:04 PM
Time to go out and enjoy some company of women...

Wait til they get a load of this act tonight.

My buddy just came back into town, and together wit his wonderful wife, we are going to sing a few fun songs tonight and have some a riot of a time. Of course she has invited a few very fun loving friends along, and I don't always ramble in type. Sometimes I focus on the funner more important diversions in the spiral of life.

Have a nice evening.
:saint: :cool: :O ;D :wow::yawn:;D:wow::saint: :biggrin:;)

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.