Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  7
Author: Subject: Tatoo U ?s x2
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2007 at 08:53 PM

Dennis,

Dern wants to know where you come up with this kind of stuff and can he go to the next study group meeting with you?

P>*)))><

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2007 at 08:54 PM

Patys. 6 AM.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2007 at 08:57 PM

Saturday the 23rd.

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-17-2007 at 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Toneart----

I don't know where you're growing old but, Im on my way. Every year I age, more of my hangy downy parts are sucked further up into my body.
But, [no pun intended] you miss the scientific application of body art, specifically in the field of earthquake dynamics.
After the 1985 Mexico City devistation, scientists around the world hired the services of eastern belly dancers and had their expansive backsides tattooed with the skyline of the shattered city, in some cases, isolating the more devastated areas. The investigators would sit in their seats while the dancers would shake and gyrate the panorama of a quakeing city in their faces, as they tried to understand the dynamics of wiggeling buildings. They, of course, wanted to develop construction methods which would prevent future disaster such as they had seen.
This is an ongoing study and we must say, it has had it's rewards. We have never seen another 1985 since the study began.
Science is a wonderful thing.

Hmmmm....I'll have to give it further investigation. But not for my body unless it will make me look skanky.:smug:

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2007 at 10:11 PM

A few years after his second divorce, a friend of mine had each ex put on opposite cheeks of his butt. He smiles every time he passes gas !! :lol:

Tomas Tierra
Super Nomad

Mood: Tengo Flojera

[*] posted on 6-17-2007 at 10:46 PM

No piecings, and no tat's....

I agree with the style of tats going around on young ladies being skanky..Tramp stamps a friend of mine calls them....the ones accross the back in particular. you can only really get a good look while...well, barking..

I saw one the other week I could not believe.( iwas not barking at the time).nice looking late teens, early twenties girl. In three inch black gothic letters above the waist line it read "doggy style"...I believe she will regret that one day, if not allready..

If I did ever get a tat it would be a $100 bill on my jonson..
Why?? I like to hold on to my money, I like to watch my money grow, and I never knew a pretty girl who didn't want to blow a hundred bucks:tumble:

[Edited on 6-18-2007 by Tomas Tierra]
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 07:20 AM

Tomas, as you get older, periods of inflation for that $100 get to be less often. A falling dollar can be a disaster.
Bajalero
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Tierra
No piecings, and no tat's....

I agree with the style of tats going around on young ladies being skanky..Tramp stamps a friend of mine calls them....the ones accross the back in particular. you can only really get a good look while...well, barking..

I saw one the other week I could not believe.( iwas not barking at the time).nice looking late teens, early twenties girl. In three inch black gothic letters above the waist line it read "doggy style"...I believe she will regret that one day, if not allready..

If I did ever get a tat it would be a $100 bill on my jonson..
Why?? I like to hold on to my money, I like to watch my money grow, and I never knew a pretty girl who didn't want to blow a hundred bucks:tumble:

[Edited on 6-18-2007 by Tomas Tierra]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lero
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

Mood: Living the dream

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 09:39 AM

I have an arm band, an Egyption symbol on my back and next week I'm going to get a fairy on my back. I'm also trying to find a very cool day of the dead image that I can add to my collection. I got my first tatoo 15 years ago, and put a lot of thought into it. I don't regreat any of my tat's and plan on getting more.
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
I have an arm band, an Egyption symbol on my back and next week I'm going to get a fairy on my back. I'm also trying to find a very cool day of the dead image that I can add to my collection. I got my first tatoo 15 years ago, and put a lot of thought into it. I don't regreat any of my tat's and plan on getting more.

My son had me send him one of my calaveras, a skeleton woman sitting in a box with a BIG rose behind the ear she doesn't have. And she's wearing a pretty ruffled skirt. The artist who did it in Minneapolis is really good, and the colors and shading are beautiful.

In fact that tatoo is SOOO gorgeous that I'm thinking of having it copied on my hip. We told the kids when they were younger that of course they could get inked, they'd just have to move out the following day. Big turnaround on my part, no?

805gregg
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 10:00 AM

I had to go look in the mirror, nope still not stupid enough for tatoos.
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 10:18 AM

Hey Paulina, if you're still considering the tatoo, try doing cartwheels while naked for your hubby, spelling out WoW-MoM-WoW-MoM-WoW-MoM!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Check your U2U for a picture of a tat (if I can figure out how to send it).

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 10:19 AM

Aw, go ahead. It only hurts till all the scabs fall off.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 10:53 AM

I will leave that to the hoars, drug dealers and gang bangers.:lol:

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Slowmad
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 10:54 AM

Indelible confirmation of Basura Blanca status for many...IMO.
I'll pass.

The only requirement for love or chorizo is confidence.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
I will leave that to the hoars, drug dealers and gang bangers.:lol:

You better watch it. Somebody's daughter ,in combat boots, is going to come after you with her K-Bar:P:P:lol::lol:
vagabond
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 11:44 AM

2 little old ladies were sitting together in the beauty parlor when a couple of young girls came in and one of the girls mentioned to the other that she had gotten a rose bud tattooed on her breast. One little old lady turned to the other and snickered when she's our age it will be a long stemmed rose.

X Navy Of course I have a couple, one from the Pike in Long Beach in 57
the other in SD on Broadway in 58:lol:
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 12:20 PM

Some of those tatoos look like the USDA stamp on a grade-A ham.:bounce: :D:yes:
Bajalero
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vagabond

X Navy Of course I have a couple, one from the Pike in Long Beach in 57
the other in SD on Broadway in 58:lol:

OK , you're excused, Navy , that explains it.

Had an uncle with a pig on one cheek and a rooster on the other. Said he had a buddy with twin props. :lol:
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 12:39 PM
the octopus

Started out as a tatoo of the first wife's name. The second wife didn't like the first wife's name on his butt so the new tatoo made the name into a tatoo of a butterfly. The 3rd wife thought the butterfly looked like a fairy to it was modified again, this time into a big octopus. The 4th wife seems okay with it so no further modifications planned at this time. Probably waiting to hear what #5 has to say about it.

P.S. not my butt, belongs to friend. I'm still with wife #1, thank goodness!

I think the world is run by C- students.
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.