BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Baja Road Trip Looking for a caravan
tdarling

[*] posted on 6-21-2007 at 01:36 PM
Baja Road Trip Looking for a caravan

Hello I have a 4Wd Toyota 4Runner. I want to start doing some long weekends going down to Baja to cool spots that would include camping at some great beaches. I am open to recommendations or going down with folks that are heading south. Let me know
Baja_Girl
Nomad

Mood: suavidad

[*] posted on 6-21-2007 at 02:15 PM

Hi,

Heading from LA to San Felipe - July 7th
From San Felipe to Guerrero Negro (south to join Hwy 1) - July 8th
Guerrero Negro to Mulege - July 9th
Mulege to Loreto - July 10th

I hope to have a Toy, too, and do some exploring but we aren't camping.

I heard that south of San Felipe is awesome - but really warm this time of year. Just the way I like it.

hope this helps,
Baja_Girl
Gadget
Senior Nomad

Mood: Blessed with another day

[*] posted on 6-22-2007 at 07:47 PM

Join us for some Baja adventure on the 19th of July as we head for El Rosario. Check my post in Baja Off-roading titled Geo-cache and El Rosario for details. David Ks post in same forum on Punta Baja and south shows in detail our off-road / surf trip fun on Friday and the posts on the El Rosario 2nd annual cultural arts festival tells all about that. Could be a good way to bust your baja jones wide open. :biggrin:

"Mankind will not be judged by their faults, but by the direction of their lives." Leo Giovinetti

See you in Baja
http://www.LocosMocos.com
Gadget

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.