Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Wanted: 1984-88 Toyota LE Van or Vanagon
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-3-2004 at 06:47 AM
Wanted: 1984-88 Toyota LE Van or Vanagon

Looking for a Toyota LE Van 1984 to 1988.

I am looking to simplify my future travel plans to the Baja by downsizing from my 21 foot Dodge Conversion Van/motorhome and GMC GEO Tracker 4x4 tow vehicle to purchase a 1984 to 1988 Toyota LE van or Vanagon.

My friend Tad purchased a 1988 Toyota LE van with a sun roof and icebox last year and says it's the cat's a$$ for dependability and travel to the Baja. At 25 miles to the gallon for a Toyota LE it is time to downsize. I have only sourced out a few Toyota LE vans in Canada and thought that someone might know of any Toyota LE vans that might be for sale in the southern California area.

I plan to drive my 1994 GEO Tracker (towbar equiped) to California, sell it, and then buy a used Toyota LE van to make my Baja travels simpler.

Any help in this area would be appreciated.

RandyMac

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by RandyMac]
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-3-2004 at 07:12 AM
1994 GMC GEO Tracker 4x4

As posted earlier. I'm looking to purchase a used Toyota LE van 1984-88 to head south to the Baja some time later this year. Will be selling my 1994 GMC GEO Tracker 4x4 (5 speed) when I find the right Toyota LE van in California.

Thought I would include this photo of my very dependable 1994 GEO Tracker 4x4 (complete with towbar) just in case anyone might be looking for a good little 4x4 and tow vehicle for their motorhome.

RandyMac
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2004 at 05:44 AM

i know someone that may be selling his on the central coast of cal. send me your e-mail and if he is i'll shoot you a pic.:coolup: s4baja@hotmail.com

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.