Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  
Author: Subject: THE MAGICAL MYSTERY GYPSY TOUR
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 9-24-2007 at 02:18 PM

Out with the picture of the Tipsy Gypsy, Gypsy!

Or I resurrect the photo from last year :lol:

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-24-2007 at 02:29 PM

Hook 2500 post your are among the Elite.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 9-24-2007 at 02:37 PM

Wow! Didnt know that was a milestone.

What's my next one? Am I approaching His Platinumship?

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-24-2007 at 02:40 PM

You better stay where you are Elite is better than Select I think.:lol::lol:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

Mood: Living the dream

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:34 AM

Well we are back in Canada and let me tell you we had an exciting and excellent trip!

Nothing exciting on our trip down, except for the fact that at 2:00 am I somehow got off the I-15 and wound up doing a 5 1/2 hour detour. Mr. Gypsy was not ammused!!

Got to the Tijuana border at 7:54 am on September 9th, and by 8:06 am, we had gotten our visa's and were on our way! Arrived at BOLA around 4:30, and set up our tent at Daggets, had a swim, a few drinks and sank into bed!

September 10th, we just lazed around, were far to tired, to do much more than sit on the beach, drink a few pacifico's and relax. We did manage to move our bodies back to the car, and book with Ricardo from Ricardo's Diving Tours to go out with the whale sharks the following day. Got some very pretty pictures in the moring.

[Edited on 9-25-2007 by Bajagypsy]

Nomad sept 10.JPG - 21kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:42 AM

Huge Moth that landed in my drink!! I took it out and it dried out and flew away!

moth nomad.JPG - 45kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:46 AM

On September 11th, we did the Whale shark tour, it was amazing!!! Mr. Gypsy must have stayed in the water for days, watching them go by. They are so huge and beautiful, it was hard to believe we were in the water with them! Ricardo, also took us to a sea lion colony, and we snorkled with them for about an hour. They were so cute, and playful, I wanted to take some home with me. As we were leaving the sea lions we came across a pod of 5 fin whales. Talk about big, you couldn't even fit them all in a picture!!

whaleshark nomad.JPG - 22kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:47 AM

Sealion!

sealion nomad.JPG - 28kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:49 AM

On September 12, we broke camp, and Ricardo took us out diving. The diving was fantastic, I highly recomond Ricardo he is very professional, and follows PADI rules. After a day of diving, we took off for Shari and Juan's and to see our land!

sea nomad.JPG - 40kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:51 AM

Beautiful view on the way to diving

nomad.JPG - 33kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 07:59 AM

Shari has posted the best pics of September 14 & 15, we hung out had a few drinks;), and Juan took todd out fishing on the 15. I must say on on the 15 we had a few drinks!!

On September 16th, it was decided that the rash I had all over my body should be looked at. Shari being the hostess with the mostest took me to the doctor, they said it was a heat rash, filled a huge needle up with I don't know what, and proceded to stick me in the butt!! All was fine, I was a little shaky, thought that maybe they had given me to much, so Shari drove me home and I went to have a nap! Well an hour latter, I was shaking so bad and my heart was just racing. I was shaking so much Mr. Gypsy had to carry me out to the car, and Shari rushed me back to the hospital. I huge man helped me into the hospital, were it was decided that the amont of parting done the night before, plus the needle, had over toxified my body!! so they hooked me up to an IV and flushed out my system. The rash had gone down, but I still couldn't walk. It wasn't until the next morning that I was able to walk properly.

hospital nomad.JPG - 23kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 08:00 AM

We got to meet the jdtrotters, and are sorry that we didn't get a chance to visit more, we were busy with our propery, going to the hospital;D and then the next day we were on our way to Mulege. Shari and Juan, thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality, as per usual it was wonderful!!!

Mr. Gypsy going for a ride!

todd horse nomad.JPG - 27kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 08:02 AM

getting stuck as we left Assuncion!

stuck.JPG - 31kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 08:04 AM

Our view from our lot!

land.JPG - 26kB
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 08:08 AM

On September the 17 we made our way to Mulege, and stayed with our friends Maria and Mick, again, wonderful hospitality and great diving! Mick owns the dive shop in Mulege, so if you are in the area, call in and go for a dive! Mulege was so hot, there was no way we could camp, so Mick and Maria graciously let us stay at there house, and stay with them and there pets!

Mick took Mr. Gypsy for a dive on the 19 and he got some wonderful pictures. On the 20th, Mr Gypsy and I did a shore dive at Playa el Burro, and met a cute little kitty that I have named "Scuba Kitty" saddly when I tried to take him home, he wouldn't stay in the car, he ate our food, and left thus breaking my heart:lol:

We haven't transfered the Mulege diving pictures as of yet, but once we do I will post more.

We are sad to be home, and are eagerly planning our next trip!!
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 08:50 AM

Hey Gypsy's-

Glad you had a great trip and thanks for sharing. I can wait until my next trip at the end of October with my mom. I think we'll have to camp out at San Roque again on Halloween like last year.

Sorry to hear about the trip to the hospital, too. I am curious what they charged?

Again, thanks for sharing the adventure with us.

Zac

jorgie
Nomad

Mood: on the road....again,again

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 09:10 AM

that medical attention was so rapid, so effective speaks very well of Bahia Asuncion ...Well posted Gypsy.
Bajagypsy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 09:23 AM

The first trip to the hospital cost me a bag of chips, a big pop, some cookies and some chocholates (they were having a feista outside the hospital), the second trip was free, but we insisted they take 200 pesos anyways. The were very kind and good to this old lady:lol:
BajaBruno
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 09:44 AM

Great job, Mrs. Gypsy. Glad all of you had fun. That's what this land is all about.

Christopher Bruno, Elk Grove, CA.
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
The first trip to the hospital cost me a bag of chips, a big pop, some cookies and some chocholates (they were having a feista outside the hospital), the second trip was free, but we insisted they take 200 pesos anyways. The were very kind and good to this old lady:lol:

That's good to know...thanks for the info.

Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.