Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: For Sale Diesel 29' Motorhome
Bedman
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2004 at 01:48 AM
For Sale Diesel 29' Motorhome

We just bought a new (to us) Motorhome and it's time to sell the other one.

1984 Chevrolet Heritage 29.6', 6.2 Diesel Motorhome, 85K miles

3 year old and newer upgrades.

New water heater $450, New 2 micron water filter $165, New thermostatic controlled roof vent/fan $189, New Queen size Premium Latex mattress $900, New c/d/tape/am/fm/ stereo $450, New c/b radio $299, New 350 watt linear $300, New electric entry step $350, New H.D. Alternator $300, New starter $250, New fuel pump $140, New belts and hoses $100, 2 New Perko switches $180, 2 New 150 watt solar panels $350, 4 New batteries $280, New toilet $350, 6 New 10 ply tires 95%, $500, New full length rear rock guard $170, New Mach III roof A/C unit $1320, all New exterior lights including brake, stop, turn and back ups $150, 2 new brake Rotors $550, New pads and shoes $150, 2 New Rear leaf springs $800, Front Air bags $250, New Window Tint all windows $300, Exterior graphics $625, New Air and Fuel filters, Oil and filter (changed every 1000 miles).

4 year old upgrades.

Upholstery and Carpet through out $3,000, Transmission $1700, full exhaust system $400, all brake lines (steel and rubber) and slave cylinders $600, all emergency brake cables $150, EPDM roof $350, All new Oven controls (Thermocouple, pilot and all interior gas lines)

Original Equipment

4.0 Onan Generator/Genset (propane), Driver Side door, Microwave, 4 burner stove and oven, Winegard Power boost TV antennae, Norcold 3 way refrigerator, 70 gallon fresh water tank, 35 gallon black water and 45 gallon Grey water tank, Dual fuel tanks 35 and 45 gallons, Dual stainless sinks, inverter, Ducted heater, Split Bath and Shower, Power Converter with Built in battery charger, 22 foot awning, window awning, rear ladder and luggage rack, spare tire, 5,000 trailer hitch, auxillary start, tilt wheel

Bad things? slow leak in the grey water tank, "Water in fuel" sensor inoperable, dash fan "switch" sticks, and lastly the inside "propane" gauge doesn't work (Elect. short, I think.)

I purchased it in 2000 for $9000.00. All the repairs and additional goodies ad up to $16,268.00 + $9000 comes to $25,268. For Sale $12,000 FIRM

Bedman
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2004 at 10:43 PM
This is a deal!

Steve, I can't believe you are selling her!

What did you get 'new'?
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2004 at 12:42 AM
Steve was looking for...

a motor home with a road-leveling scraper mounted on the front bumper so he didn't have to drag that damn phone pole behind his lead vehicle to get back and forth to Gonzaga!!! When Steve wins we all win!
Bedman
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2004 at 01:08 AM
You guys crack me up.....LOLOL...

Debra,

We bought a new to us (1998) Dolphin 33' with a slide out. Really a nice coach. Were selling the old one cause Emma wanted a slide out. I tried to convince her that with a Sawzall and a little 100 mile per hour tape I Could make her one......but, she nixed the idea......wimmin....go figure!!

Mike,

I actually entertained the idea of a Cow Catcher device/blade to attach to the front of the old Moho. But then I'd have to drive slower than Debra and consume mass quantities of "Boxed" wine to drown out all the moaning and groaning from my other half. "What do you mean it'll take 8 hours to get there?" yadda, yadda, yadda. (God, I'm gratefull she doesn't have time to read this board!!)

BEDMAN
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2004 at 12:37 PM
Hey now!

with that remark about my driving you will be lucky if I don't forward this post of your's to Emma! :P

Congrats on the new rig!
Bedman
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-28-2004 at 12:41 AM
Debra, here's a picture, I hope

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.