Banned

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
Hey Dennis :P

[Edited on 10-25-2007 by Roberto]

Man....You get posters remorse faster than anyone I've seen. One step ahead of the moderators?

Just decided you're not worth it. But, if you're offended, the offer is still open. Care to take me up on it?
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:33 PM

Just to change the thrust, Dennis - are you saying you agree with the original post from Jan?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:34 PM

Bite me.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
Just to change the thrust, Dennis - are you saying you agree with the original post from Jan?

Why don't you read my post which followed hers.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:36 PM

I had - then why your reaction to mine?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:38 PM

I thought yours was good. If you weren't so overly defensive, you would have seen that.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:41 PM

Quote:
overly defensive

Quote:

You're right, why would it? Why would you? I'm surprised you can spell the word. Did you learn it while they were telling you to keep your pants zipped up at the bus station?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 08:42 PM

Done. We're taking away from the real reason for this thread - which was Jan's disgusting post.
debindesert
Nomad

Mood: Amused

[*] posted on 10-24-2007 at 09:06 PM

I think Bomberos (Firefighters) are special bread. They have this calling and referverance for humanity most of us simple folk will never know.

:wow:Ayuda! Nadie? :wow:<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZAaPIot0yo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZAaPIot0yo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, \'What a ride!\' - Author Unknown
Taco de Baja
Super Nomad

Mood: Dreamin' of Baja

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 07:50 AM

Let us not forget the other who come across to "help"
:mad:
We have enough of our own citizens who show up during disasters to loot and steal, Mexico can keep these scum-bags.

Quote:
Six undocumented Mexican nationals were arrested today by U.S. Border Patrol agents at Qualcomm Stadium, after a report that they were stealing food and water meant for evacuees, according to spokesman Damon Foreman.

The Los Angeles Times reports that San Diego police responded to a call about alleged theft from the evacuation center and encountered six people in a van who didn't speak English and didn't have California driver's licenses, Foreman said.

The police officers called the Border Patrol, who arrived at the stadium and made the arrests, he said. Foreman said the immigrants admitted they were Mexican citizens and that they were stealing.

link

Truth generally lies in the coordination of antagonistic opinions
-Herbert Spencer
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Not to change the subject, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is an insult. I've heard it used as such for years, but what the heck does it signify? :?:

--Larry

I don't think it means anything real. It's just easy and quick but only has high school shock value.

Hey Roberto....Sorry I said "Bite Me." I didn't mean anything by it. I think we were both on the same page in this thread.
pascuale
Nomad

Mood: Lets fish!

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 08:25 AM

Dont you old farts have anything better to do than argue about how right each of you are about everything? I always tell people from outside places to come to this board because it is a helpful tool for information on Baja. Now most of the posts I read are of someone attacking someone elses comments, because they are not 100% accurate, politically correct, or whatever. chit, I would be scared to post anything in fear of being completely scrutinized by someone who "knows all about Baja". It sounds worse than Bloodydecks. I would say that if you dont like someones comment, then dont say anything at all, but I think ill just leave this board instead. Its like a warzone on this board. Have fun tearing eachother apart!

[Edited on 10-25-2007 by pascuale]
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pascuale
Dont you old farts have anything better to do than argue about how right each of you are about everything? I always tell people from outside places to come to this board because it is a helpful tool for information on Baja. Now most of the posts I read are of someone attacking someone elses comments, because they are not 100% accurate, politically correct, or whatever. sh-t, I would be scared to post anything in fear of being completely scrutinized by someone who "knows all about Baja". It sounds worse than Bloodydecks. I would say that if you dont like someones comment, then dont say anything at all, but I think ill just leave this board instead. Its like a warzone on this board. Have fun tearing eachother apart!

Don't look now, but if you are right, you just "joined the fold".:lol::lol::lol::lol:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 10:09 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aw, c'mon pascuale. Let us "old farts" have a little fun with what little time we have left.
pascuale
Nomad

Mood: Lets fish!

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 10:15 AM

ok I will. I still love you guys! Couldnt possibly think of leaving. Damn Old Farts:lol: Just as long as you take me fishing, and leave all of your baja property to me in your will.

astrobaja
Senior Nomad

Mood: beam me up

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 10:44 AM

I really don't know why some of you are jumping down Gypsy Jans throat about this, she was merely pointing out that the media is not covering the TJ firefighter aid, shes not asserting that the aid does not happen!!
When I lived in San Diego for a few years while I was at SDSU I noticed how blinkered the US news media were too, anything north and south of the border (let alone European news) and it was barely touched on!

[Edited on 10-25-2007 by astrobaja]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by astrobaja
I really don't know why some of you are jumping down Gypsy Jans throat about this, she was merely pointing out that the media is not covering the TJ firefighter aid, shes not asserting that the aid does not happen!!

It has been covered by the press. Go back a page in this thread and read the post by elgatoloco. I havn't as yet seen anything in the San Diego Union but I havn't looked for two days. If they missed the story, it would have to be because of the huge distraction. That paper seldom misses a human interest story with regards to Mexico / US interaction.
Jan's post was poorly worded, that's all. She shouldn't get beat up forever for that.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 11:50 AM

Quote:

who cross the border of a country that is hostile to them
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 11:52 AM

Yeah....I know. I can't be mean every day.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2007 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Bite me.

Not to change the subject, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is an insult. I've heard it used as such for years, but what the heck does it signify? :?:

--Larry

Bite my culo.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.