I wish I were in
Tijuaner
Smokin high grade Canadian
Marijuaner:lol:

Sorry Skeet, i just had to.:cool:
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2004 at 09:34 PM

The best grass in the world is in Amsterdam, followed by the american, canadian, and lastly the Mexican. As far as quantities are concerned, the US is first as they produce tons of the stuff locally, followed by Mexican weed, and lastly canadian, i have never heard of anybody smuggling pot from Holland.
El Jefe
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2004 at 10:26 PM

Seems to me that it's all about limits and where we collectively set them. Dope is illegal but we don't seem to care if a little gets trhough that doesn't hurt anybody and that some folks can taste just a bit of it now and then for fun. Same with immigration, just enough workers seem cross over to pick our grapes cheaply. Then there is the speed limit on the highway, who really sticks to that?
A few laws are set without wiggle room. Thou shall not kill (except in war and capital punishment). Oh, maybe there is room there too. But most laws as they say are made to be broken, or at least evaded just un poquito.
So, the folks that make me nervious are the ones who proclaim ultimate authority in the law and expect that all "law breakers" should be severly punished no matter how minor the crime.
Thank heavens that the way the world really works is that each criminal act for which a person is caught is considered individually and prosecuted accordingly through a court of law. Although, I'd sure like to see some graffiti "artists" get their trigger fingers amputated! .......Not really....I guess..
Anyhow, I gotta agree that treatment and education of users and potential users is the best way to deal with the drug issue.
I'm just glad to be typing all this blather with a good wine buzz in the privacy and safety of my own home.
Last time I tried the reefer was a few years ago at Burning Man. It happened to come around, and I hadn't been to that particular altered altered reality place in many years so I figured what the hell. It was OK I guess, there were no ill effects, and it didn't seem as much fun as I remembered. It kind of put me in a lonely, isolated place for some reason. To each his own I guess. I'll stick to a good cabernet.

OK, I'm ready for the lectures on how drugs ruin lives, speed kills and illegal immigrents ....ah...stand around on street corners.

No b-tchin\' in the Baja.
Margie
Banned

[*] posted on 6-7-2004 at 12:27 AM

No lectures, just a great link, which includes the opinions of federal and state judges:

http://www.november.org/dissentingopinions/dissentingopinion...

and...

this is an old one -

http://www.judgesagainstthedrugwar.org/

and...

http://www.november.org/

Just like Iraq, we're going the wrong way on the War On Drugs. Period.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.