BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Ensenada Hotel - Family & Pet Friendly
beachhouse

[*] posted on 4-22-2008 at 05:42 PM
Ensenada Hotel - Family & Pet Friendly

The Baja 500 is coming up, and if you are looking for a place to stay, the Ensenada Beach House Hotel is a great place for everyone. We are pet and family friendly and offer comfortable accommodations at a reasonable rate. There is a restaurant and bar on site, as well as a newly remodeled pool. You can visit the site here - Ensenada Beach House Hotel
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

Mood: missing Baja...

[*] posted on 4-22-2008 at 06:41 PM

Whats with the "In Estero Beach"? It is up on the hill, not "in Estero Beach".Great location,and Mario knows how to feed his customers, with graciousness.Good food, but the location is not accurate, according to the info given on the link.:?:

[Edited on 4-23-2008 by Sallysouth]

Happiness is just a Baja memory away...
jureal
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 04:00 PM

Any updated information on this hotel? Looking for pet friendly and easy access to the beach. Thanks.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sallysouth
Whats with the "In Estero Beach"? It is up on the hill, not "in Estero Beach".Great location,and Mario knows how to feed his customers, with graciousness.Good food, but the location is not accurate, according to the info given on the link.:?:

[Edited on 4-23-2008 by Sallysouth]

Almost hate to get picky with a post that's over two years old, but this property ain't up no stinking hill. It's several blocks West and North of the entrance to the Estero Beach Hotel. That said, we've checked it out and it seemed like a dive.
noproblemo2
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 04:15 PM

Sounds like a nice place, thanks for the info...

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jureal
Any updated information on this hotel? Looking for pet friendly and easy access to the beach. Thanks.

post a new topic asking for info on pet-friendly hotels.
many nomads have lists of hotels that allow dogs :lol::lol:
i think 9 out of 10 nomads prefer sleeping with their dogs over sleeping with their spouses.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 04:54 PM

It may still be called Mario's, but Mario is cooking at Estero Beach. Doesn't mean the food isn't any good. I don't know.
I couldn't call it a dive. There isn't much happening out there except Estero and their rooms are probably reasonable.
jureal
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 06:05 PM

Well obvious I did a search and this is all that I found on this place. I did see on their website that the place was/is for sale for 2 million starting price. Estero Beach Resort would be my first choice as I have stayed there a few times but now with the dog.....I called and they said maybe... Did not like that answer at all so looking for another alternative for Ensenada with a pool for the kids and pet friendly. A dive, huh....well now I a not so sure.. Thanks for all the responses.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 06:37 PM

It is for sale for 2 Million dollars?
What if I make a reservation and you sell?
noproblemo2
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
It is for sale for 2 Million dollars?
What if I make a reservation and you sell?

Geez, get a grip or better yet release the grip...

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.