Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Booksigning Help!! I'd really like to know how many
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 4-22-2004 at 06:12 PM
Booksigning Help!! I'd really like to know how many

people are coming ,the wineries are asking , Domecq and Liceaga , the Tijuana brewery is asking, how much happy juice they are to bring and the authors are asking me how many people so they can judge how many books they need to bring. I hope you will all join us May 1st at Pyramid Resort in La Mision for a great event , sure to be fun for all, Don't forget there is a potluck after the booksigning and a Tequila tasting. For that you need to bring a dish and your favorite bottle of tequila. There will also be dancing under the stars in the late afternoon and evening, Could you please give me some idea how many of you are coming ,seems the last thread someone put up went astray. Check our website at www.pyramidresort.com if you need more info. or Call Pyramid Resort at 01152-646-155-0265 Thanks Mucho, k:spingrin::bounce::tumble::?::?:

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by Keri]

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by Keri]
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2004 at 06:47 PM

Keri; Sadly this ole "Redneck ' reports that he will be unable to Attend. My hopes will be for next year.
Good Luck. and God bless.
Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 4-22-2004 at 07:36 PM

Keri, as you know I will be there (selling the Baja GPS Guide for Kacey) with one or both my kids or a friend. I will have Viva Baja stickers (if anyone asks me for one). Perhaps a photo album or two or copies of my hand drawn maps of the San Felipe region.

I am sure you will have bus loads as this year will be bigger and better than last.

Everyone should get to meet the short, red haired man who has walked 4,000 miles in Baja (Graham Mackintosh) and lived in a tent for 4 months, at 8,000 feet, with a couple dogs!

Every author has a story to tell... and nearly all living ones will be there, and I bet Jimmy Smith's spirit will be too!
2003 Book Signing: http://davidksbaja.com/503

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 4-25-2004 at 06:23 PM
Book Signing

Keri,
Sorry, but I let the cat out of the bag regarding Jimmy's table. See thread by David about the Book signing next Saturday. I just could not let those people who could not attend miss the Salud to Don Jimmy.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.