BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 22'CABO CUTTY CAB .FOR SALE.LORETO BCS
DTB

wow.gif posted on 6-14-2008 at 09:56 PM
22'CABO CUTTY CAB .FOR SALE.LORETO BCS

1991 22' CABO CUTTY CAB WALK AROUND: FACTORY BUILT FISH MACHINE, LARGE S.S. T-TOP, SELF DRAINING DECK, 100 GAL FUEL TANK, GARMIN FISH FINDER, ST-TEK GPS, FLOW SCAN FUEL METER,110 GAL FUEL OVERHEAD ELECTRONIC BOX, SWIM STEP, SLEEPS 2 INSIDE, 2 BUILT IN BAIT TANKS, 3 BUILT IN FISH BOXES.OUTRIGGERS.HULL IN GREAT SHAPE.
1992 REBUILT 250 HP YAMAHA 2 STROKE AND9.9 YAMAHA 4 STROKE KICKER, BOTH START AND RUN GREAT. WIRING IN GREAT SHAPE. 2 NEW BATTERY, BUILT IN CHARGER.
A.T.L 7000 L.B. 2 AXEL, ALUM. TRAILER. BAJA PROVEN
SAFE, CLEAN, DEPENDABLE BOAT.
GREAT PRICE $15,000.USD !!! GO FISHING TOMORROW!!
LOCATED IN LORETO, BCS MX. CALL 808 325 7757yellowfin@hawaii.rr.com <;DENNIS>

[Edited on 53106 by DTB]

[Edited on 53106 by DTB]
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 6-15-2008 at 06:56 AM

Welcome to the board......but...why are you shouting :?:

And there are classifieds on this forum, just not this thread.

CaboRon

[Edited on 6-15-2008 by CaboRon]

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-15-2008 at 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaboRon
Welcome to the board......but...why are you shouting :?:

And there are classifieds on this forum, just not this thread.

CaboRon

[Edited on 6-15-2008 by CaboRon]

CaboRon-are you the new moderator? The Nomad Police? It's okay to just read a post and not comment...just my input.

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-15-2008 at 02:36 PM
Here it is

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
howat
Junior Nomad

Mood: Retire Feb 2010

[*] posted on 6-16-2008 at 08:07 AM

This boat was designed by a fishing marine architech for the Sea of Cortez. I met the owner of the company at the 1987 Del Mar Boat Show. He told me the story of the boat's evolution and the unfortunate death of the designer and co-owner 6 month's prior to the Show. I finally could afford a 1987 Cabo 216 about six years ago. After 250+ fishing trips in baja and off the coast of San Diego, I can attest to it's sea worthiness, ease of fishing with a wide walk-around and large storage area in the cuddy for lots and lots of stuff. I sleep in the cuddy while on a trailer while camping in baja. Its hull is very fuel efficent considering it's size. I get over 4 mpg with a 150 hp yammie 4-stroke, thus a 400+ mile range on one tank of gas. Being a southern california classic boat, its value has held steady for the past ten years. With the cost of gas continually going up i suspect the orginal Cabo line will increase in value into the forseeable future. There just were not many of these Cabos made. The current Cabo yacht mfg bought the name in 1994 and uses the original moniker today. Expect this well made boat to last many years in the future with minimal upkeep. The original gel coat on my Cabo shines today and all S/S fittings are like new. The only mods i did recently was install a 65 gal bait tank, enclosed the transom and moved the batteries into the cuddy.

Tried to post a pic of my 21 year old Cabo from Photobucket but gave up. It use to work....?????.... but here's an old post from another forum.
http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/check-out-my-boat/69231-20...

Good luck with the sale.

[Edited on 6-16-2008 by howat]
capitolkat
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2008 at 08:38 AM

Man this is killing me- I'm not going to be full-time in La paz until next year and first George sells his Dusky and now this one comes up-- just what I'm looking for but no way to make the timing work-- good luck none the less-nice boat-- Norm

Life is too short to drink bad wine
longlegsinlapaz
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2008 at 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capitolkat
Man this is killing me- I'm not going to be full-time in La paz until next year and first George sells his Dusky and now this one comes up-- just what I'm looking for but no way to make the timing work-- good luck none the less-nice boat-- Norm
Norm, don't let timing stop you! You DO know someone who'd store it for you!:tumble:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.