BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Gringo guns for TJ- how sick is this???
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-10-2008 at 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajajack
will ever get straightened out is if the US Military steps in and starts controlling the other side of the border.

And that may happen sooner than anyone expects.

I hope you can elaborate.

What makes anyone else here believe that the corruption, the crime on both side of the borders, the drugs, gun sales, the involvement of the military, the government, the corrupt criminals in office all the way to the top are not completely in control of the current state of affairs and are orchestrating this scenario toward the eventual goal of a militarized union. What possibly makes you think this is happening in a vacuum? This is the plan, disruption, instill fear, make people turn on each other, demand military takeover, create confusion and chaos, then provide order. From Chaos Bring Order. This is their mantra. It can be stopped through direct citizen involvement, stand up, speak out, organize together, end criminal militarization of North America.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 03:58 AM

BajaJack:
Wonder about Ole Skeet?

I was trying to make a Point about "Action instead of Words"!

For everyone: When the People of Baja get Fed up they will do something about the Proble,

Exampleof the Past; At the Building of the New Presidente at Nopollo, there was a need for water for the Proposed GolF Course, that water to be taken from the One and only Well furnishing Water to the City of Loreto;

Nothing was being done, so Lo and Behold the People of Loreto went out in Mass and closed the Road from TJ to La Paz. In about 48 Hours the Presidente of Baja Sur came to Loreto and promised Water for Loreto which included the Drilling of 9 new Wells in the Mountains.

Same thing happened just South of Enseneda when the Workers camped out on the Streets for many Months finally forcing theGovt. to Build the Colonia just North of the Inspection Point at Manadero.

Point: When and If the People of Baja and The States get fed up with the Drugs and Guns ,change will happen! Not the blaming of one Group, The Govt, or the Rich and Powerful.

Anon The Preacher
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajajack
Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

Fix the Problem:

All DOPE Addicts into Concentration Camps in Arizona
Shoot All DOPE Dealers
Shoot all Gun Dealers selling Guns to Mexicanos
Problem Solved!
do you really know where you're coming from, just asking???

I think all old twisted , bitter, preachers should be shot.

The judgemental minds (clothed in the cloth) have left millions dead in the name of their god over the last two thousand years.

Prety sick attitude for someone who calls themselves a preacher.

CaboRon

[Edited on 8-11-2008 by CaboRon]

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 09:45 AM

Nope, that won't work Ron...remember...Thou shalt not kill.

Oh wait, that's just for preachers and other true believers.

Isn't it?

Gun control means controlling the guns. If crooked dealers can't get 'em they can't sell 'em. Remember, it was the poster boy for lack of ethics, Tom Delay who insured that the assault weapons ban was NOT continued. Yes it WAS the Republicans who insured that there would be free and easy traffic in combat weapons in the USA. When was the last time you heard of an international smuggler or a gang banger taking someone out with a shot gun or a deer rifle?

For some reason I cannot fathom, the "right" found a benefit from keeping the traffic in assault weapons legal.

One of those things that makes you go: Hmmmmmmmm:?:

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 09:52 AM
Mexico Whines

It is Mexico's responsibility to control their own borders. PERIOD.

For whatever reasons, they have proven hopelessly inept at doing so.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 11:01 AM

Old Bitter, twisted,
How about a Challenge CaboRon?

First Can you fly an Airplane? I can and just got my current Medical. Let you and I go Flying, I will furnish the Airplane, you furnish the Fuel. I know several Strips that you and I can go into for some good Fishing and Fun.
First will be Pt. Pulpito 1200 Feet{after the rocks are cleared!

Ready to go??

ASecond, let us go to Bishop Calif, I have a friend with a TG 2 Glider that takes two Peop[le, I will Buy, all you have to do is ride in the right Seat.

Next, Let you and I enter the Contest at sweetwater Texas at the Largest Rattlesnake Roundup in the World!, I will bet you $1,000 Cash that I can take more Rattlers than you in any given 12 Hour Period!!

Talk or Act???

Anon The Preacher
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 05:31 PM

Both Mike Ruppert and Catherine Austin Fitts suffered greatly for their excellent "map" showing the reality. But as they point out that, their gift is the "map", it is the tool that shows these "brands" for who they are and by understanding the clear, well documented truth we can easily avoid investing in it and fueling its carnage, from which we suffer. We can simply opt out from investing in them and end their destructive reign over our lives.

Each of us should pay very close attention to these two well done projects. They are highly relevant gifts to society by these two angels. Neither has been shown be in error in their documents by anyone anywhere nor any government agency. In fact many people have offered rewards to anyone who can disprove their facts and no one has! And they clearly demonstrate who has the motive, who benefits, who has the ability to manage the drug, arms, money laundering trade, and then they prove it in their documentation. I cried, honestly while reading each of their documentation and it changed my life for the better. Please follow the links and read the documents from beginning to end and memorize the facts and circumstance. Doing so will bring a truth to power toward peace in our community.
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 8-11-2008 at 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by loki
The Mexicans have no problem stretching out their armed forces across the southern border to keep the undesirables out but have no appetite to patrol the northern border.
Do the math.

That's a very strong point I don't hear often enough. The Mexican Army is infamous for abusing illegals on their southern border. You'd think patroling the northern border would be very profitable for them- using their current business model.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.