Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: BOLA yellow
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-25-2004 at 06:49 AM
BOLA yellow

fishing is hot right now and me and my buddy phil caught and relesed ovey 30 yellows in a hour and half of fishing. the majority of the time we had double hook ups and the fish meter was lite up the entire time. wind was out of the north and stronger in the mourning then afternoon. the next day the large squid came in and you coudnt get under them to get to the fish, there were hundreds of them under the boat and everywere we went in the bay they were thick. they were even along the shore in shallow water and they would hit anything. weather was clear in the upper 80s with water temps in the bay to 72 and outside to 65 with a slight red tide in the bay around la mona. there working on the road again and it looks like the'll be laying new pavement soon, the road north is in great shape as is the road to san fracisquite.:coolup:
Big Al
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-25-2004 at 08:43 AM
photos

Steve, we need photos to live vicariously through you. thanks for the report, wish I was there in the Klamath.
David A.
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-25-2004 at 11:36 AM

Yvonne and I will be there this Saturday and will be leaving the following Friday. I hope the bite stays hot, we will have a full moon.:lol
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-25-2004 at 05:32 PM

Steve where did you get them and what did they hit best on ? How big were the big ones ? Paul
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-25-2004 at 09:02 PM

paul the were between 8 and 20 pounds and they were hitting on blue and white iron. they were just behind horse head around that shallow reef and they were hungry. al ,your e-mail is not working but i will try and send you pics and paul i'll send you a few.:coolup:
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-25-2004 at 09:09 PM

My email is working send some my way. I wanted to go get albacore but the counts haven't been good enough yet. So I'm off to SF with the family...I'll be in Florida in 2 weeks hope to get some good fishing and diving in.....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.