Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
One thing this thread has done is kill any interest in buying property on your beach.

Ken

Lets rename it, La Playa de Caca:lol:

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:02 PM

I forgot, slender is when you tell lies, just try to prove any of my words as a lie, you would find even more and more on the same direction, that is why I became bias, I wasn't, now I am, because I investigated myself.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:04 PM

Also Jesee, others already noticed it, why are you so adamant on defending her? what is your bias or hiden interest?
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:17 PM

Sounds like a typical mex soap, who gives a crap.:rolleyes:

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:19 PM

Bajajack
all of us give a cram, we live here and we ant to live in a lawful place, that is why we are in board, reading about Baja
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:23 PM

Like I said before, I don't know you or any of the other players in this feud. You may be saying the truth or fabricating everything you have posted. This is just an internet forum and not a court of law. There have been a lot of allegations from both sides and I have found that the truth is often the first victim in these types of feuds, which is why I am going to wait and see how it plays out over time.

And now, please show me where I have accused Mr. Munoz of drug connections?

You need to chill out a bit my friend before you hyperventilate and then get YOUR facts straight. I have never accused this guy of anything.

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
BajaGringo
Concerning the land, I am sorry to tell you that the land at this minute is not subjected to any trial, because the Ejido La Purisima backed up their claims against Munoz, because they found out through official channels that Munoz property title was good and legal after a 2 years investigation by the Federal Police because an Olivia claim, so there is never going to be a Supreme Court ruling because there is no trial, the only trials are Olivia against the home tenants, JUICIO AGRARIO: TUA-48-047/2006. POBLADO LA PURÍSIMA MUNICIPIO DE COMONDÚ and others against us;
trying to collect $250,000 USD from each one of us, but it has already been proved that her Ejido Land is 1 Km north of Munoz property and does not everlap.
At this minute nobody is challenging Munoz property rights in any court, all the claims have already been dropped after investigation.
Also, our topic was not about the land, it was about the morality of killing turtles and cooking them for sale; this started because I see that many of us, take this ban as a shalow thing, like if the bad thing is that she was caught cooking a big stew pot, with 2 bloody shells and two turtle heads in her trash can, all this in a restaurant full of people waiting for the food.
You acuse me of being biased, but I see a lot of bias from people who do not personally know the real facts or Mr. Munoz or the whole story.
Also you acuse Munoz of drug connections and say it as if you know it for a fact; if you knew him, you will know it is exactly the oposite, he is on the other side and I know that Olivia use Crack and cocaine because I have been there and I know that with Munoz, he don't even smoke cigaretes and drugs are out of the question.
My friends, any one of you have access to DEA, just ask for the two of them, you will get a very different opinion about both of them; there Mr. Munoz is known as Mr. Munoz while Olivias is known as "La Vaquera" and her Mafia realtive as "El Gordo" and just look at the records there.
Of course I am angry, but I am mad about those drug landings on our beach at 3:30 AM, the roberies and violence against all of us, who suposedly came to Baja to a paradise.
I also know a lot of people who think Olivia is a nice people, but not many Mexicans think like that, or for that matter any person who lives on Buenaventura beach Mexican or American.

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Also Jesee, others already noticed it, why are you so adamant on defending her? what is your bias or hiden interest?

Dude, if you consider being biased the fact that that i want to hear from the proper authorities instead of gossip from chesseball newspapers that claim she is the victim and guys saying Muñoz is a great guy (obviously both are wrong), then i am biased.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 03:51 PM

Bajagringo
You are right, you did not said anything on Mafia, but we are discussing a topic here and others did it and I asure you the one who said it, got the point :D
It looks like many of our board friends make questions, but don't like the answers from people who are there and when it involves personal action, they preffer to just talk, but we who live here have to act and that is why we know every fact and when you get personally involved, sooner or latter you make your descision on where to stand and I am there, I know where I am standing and what I want, a clean and safe and drug free Baja with all its beauty parts in place for now and the future; here we are just talking, but you ask questions that have an answer that cost us a lot of actions and money to investigate.
Of course sooner or latter Olivia will come in Line, but she will not be able to explain why she killed the turtles or why she kooked them in her restaurant.
On the property question, I know that many of you don't know and don't really care to investigate yourselves, actions are only for the affected people like me or my neighbors, but if you are not ready to make a judgement, don't give opinions on matters that you are not ready to corroborate and give a first hand opinion; here in internet, we have the responsability to say the true facts we know, but also you can be questioned by anybody, even with fool questions or by people not really concerned who just say worng things, but that is the beauty of Internet, it is free speech, just if you ask, be ready to analyze the information you get back and this is not for you Bajagringo, is fo all of our board friends.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 04:00 PM

Jesee
you afirm that both are wrong, do you personally know any of them to afirm that any of them are wrong? I do, I know both of them and read the same newspapers, only I have first hand information, I am here and I can tell you, she in free on bail, Propesca will fine her $750,000 pesos, Profepa something similar and Semarnap will close her retaurant forever and those are news you will read in the same newspapers in the near future.
You really want to be able to say who is wrong, just go to the Agrarian Tribunal there in La Paz and ask, even the dogs outside know about this, but get first hand information and then tell us what you found.
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 07:09 PM

Quote:
El iNVESTI8 of course I am Mexican by birth and my name is Eduardo Villa Arellano, I will never deny it, just worked hard in American and came back, my main language is Spanish, that fact is not a secret or the point here.

Just out of curiosity Eduardo, what is your relationship to Muñoz Industries?

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 07:29 PM

Eduardo, I don't believe the destruction of these three turtles really bothers you all that much.

It's the demise of Olivia you're after.

Why not be up front about that?
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 07:49 PM

wow, this is turning into quite the drama, huh?...and just who is ramuma53?...seems like he/she just showed up for the olivia/mark show...wanna give us some particulars, please...

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 11:30 PM

Bajagringo
To Munoz, I consider him as a friend but he is also my landlord, and you will find that same answer from all the house tenants in Buenaventura beach, to Munoz Industries, I would like to have a relationship, but no, sorry for me but I don't have any.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 11:49 PM

Skipjakjoe
About the turtles you are completely wrong since we have always tried to protect the sea turtles, some times when the fishermen bring the turtles for sale as meat, only some times they have them all tied up but alive and on those ocasions I have paid for them as meat and then released them in to the sea, they sell them for as little over a hundred dollars a big one and when I have them I do it; the crime is to harm them, not to pay to release them; all my neighbors really care about the Bahia Concepcion enviroment, it is our yard, I snorkel a lot, the same as them and the rays and the turtles are a joy to watch free, but the ray killings ar very high too.
On Olivia, she deserve this and more; I wont do anything to create her a harm but she do it herself prety good anyway.
If Olivia were a good neighbor, she may stay there forever as it concern to me, but she is not, she is the debil in paradise; I know she used to be better but her actions dictate our feelings; we used to go to her restaurant with Feliciano and have a good time, but now it is imposible, she is always high on something; she used to be beautyful, but just look at her now.
Anyway, now she is a known liar and an adict who cant control herself and that is why she have not been able to reach an agreement with Munoz; I know that he at one time he offered her $50,000 USD to avoid conflicts but, she went and started the fight; just a few days ago, in front of me, Munoz asked her to propose something within reason and the next day she started with the lies in the newspaper about closing the beaches.
What would you do with a neighbor like that? love her? No, I don't even apreciate her now and as soon as she go out of Buenaventura, the better for everybody, she is just prolonging her agony.
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 04:48 AM
?????????????????????????

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
wow, this is turning into quite the drama, huh?...and just who is ramuma53?...seems like he/she just showed up for the olivia/mark show...wanna give us some particulars, please...

[Edited on 4-17-2009 by CaboRon]

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:54 AM

Quote:
Bajagringo
To Munoz, I consider him as a friend but he is also my landlord, and you will find that same answer from all the house tenants in Buenaventura beach, to Munoz Industries, I would like to have a relationship, but no, sorry for me but I don't have any.

I really don't care who you are but I seriously dislike people coming on a forum trying to tell a story as solely a "concerned bystander" when in fact they are a principal player in the feud. Would you like for me to publish here in the forum the email address that you used to register from on TalkBaja? Email confirmation is required to be able to post there and the moderator log shows that you confirmed the address meaning that it is indeed your email.

If you want to retain any credibility here you are going to have to come clean and at least tell the truth as to who you really are. Many have already guessed it.

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:31 AM
buenaventura

To all concerned; yes, I have been involved in many different and some very bad situations, affecting my business for more de 19 years, my reputation, my image and my life of all the ones I love including our families and friends. I am not going to tell you all of the details of this lately federal offense that indeed happened in my restaurant on Saturday April 11th, Easter weekend, because is and going to be under investigation. I am working in my restaurant and my business is open that’s a big plus, yes it is a huge felony and you don’t stay out to tell the story, you go straight to a federal prison and might be 1 to 9 years in jail, but who ever is trying to nail me down didn’t do it right. I was not selling “soup”, I DID NOT KNOW because the food was bring to my restaurant cooked and ready to be serve, I was not making money with it, it was for a group of Mexican families from Ensenada and they were going to pay for the drinks and service as well for the use of the facilities of the beach and restaurant. The officials from Pesca and Sagarpa including the marines were there for hours and DID NOT find any illegal and/or out of season species in my freezers or refrigerators, what they found in a pick-up truck outside the restaurant in the garbage containers was these plastic bag with parts of a turtle, 2 heads, 4 fins and the chest or bottom part of it, NO BLOOD OR GUTS. Also parts were in a plastic bag type that I do not have here. No other parts were found.

Someone called after dropping off a blue covered pot at my restaurant and said “there is a pot blue with turtle at Buenaventura. Parts of turtle in trash, and drugs under the computer.

Rafael Munoz “el mano negra” mentions that I have several reports in Mulege for different “crimes” but HE does’nt say that he is the one that made all these accusations against me and fail in all of them.

If anyone has questions about me and wants to know more about these nightmare feel free to come to my restaurant, because I am not going to play this BS that Munoz plays.

Muchas gracias, Olivia Higuera.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 09:10 AM

I am very proud of my wife Olivia who is 51 years. I think she has done very well against Munoz. We have been dealing with this individual for nearly seven years. Now with reading his posts some of you know what we have enured for all these years.

I have some handsome pictures of Rafael Munoz that i would like to share. How do i attach to a post?
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
also I dare you to kill a Gray wale and then argue it is an Skimo Tradition, lets see if you manage to stay out of jail in any part of America.

Haven't read this thread until now, but I do have to inform ramu that it is legal to kill a whale in America. The Makah indian tribe on the Washington peninsula can legally kill up to 5 whales a year.
http://www.answers.com/topic/makah

Hope that I'm not stirring the pot too much by throwing that out there.

[Edited on 4-17-2009 by BajaNuts]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 02:11 PM

Shame on every member of the Makah tribe that participates in the slaughter! May they choke on the whale blubber stumble on their bones.:lol:
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.