BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 02:18 PM

but it's their CULTURAL HERITAGE!

never mind the fact that no one knew how to hunt, harpoon or butcher the whale. They used 50-cal rifles.

oops.....sorry, is that hijacking?

[Edited on 4-17-2009 by BajaNuts]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 02:35 PM

BajaNuts, No that's just telling it like it is.:)
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 02:42 PM

Let's not talk about gill netting of salmon/steelhead river runs either.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 02:51 PM

Yep, they have a license to kill.
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 02:59 PM

Gee, what happened to Ramuma???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 03:24 PM

Who's Ramuma?:?:
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 03:30 PM

A troll with a black glove...

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 03:42 PM

OLIGUACOMOLE I for one would like to see pictures of you guys and the pictures of the opposition side. Please add all your pictures to photobucket or imageshack and post them in here with the stories you have. Eduardo, who is he do you know him? Munoz who is he and what proof do you have he is a crook. Etc, etc, etc. If you did not kill the turtles and cook them yourself then I am sorry you are in trouble. But if you had anything to do with it killing and cooking them I have no sympathy. Is that fair to say? Ok now how about them photos and your side of the story now that Eduardo said his side.

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 03:49 PM
Absurdity

$750,000 peso fine and up to 9 years in jail for a friggin turtle?

I know someone who got 16 months and paid the family $8,000 dollars for manslaughter. Was driving drunk and killed a mother and two daughters.

$2,666 per person vs $75,000 per turtle.

If it'll pi$$ people off I'll try turtle stew.

CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
$750,000 peso fine and up to 9 years in jail for a friggin turtle?

I know someone who got 16 months and paid the family $8,000 dollars for manslaughter. Was driving drunk and killed a mother and two daughters.

$2,666 per person vs $75,000 per turtle.

If it'll pi$$ people off I'll try turtle stew.

Wel then, I hope you get the full fine and the 9 years ...

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 04:07 PM

Those who are caught killing, maiming, torturing, cooking and or/or consuming protected sea turtles should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and severely punished. I don't give a Sh.t if it is tradition. It's against the law.

Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Gee, what happened to Ramuma???
His cloak was removed and he dried up like a slug in the sun!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 04:11 PM

Anyone know where to get Turtle Tacos?:cool:

Just kidding! If they are endangered and it's against the law I would never touch one. I have seen them before when out fishing.

[Edited on 4-17-2009 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Anyone know where to get Turtle Tacos?:cool:

Just kidding! If they are endangered and it's against the law I would never touch one. I have seen them before when out fishing.

[Edited on 4-17-2009 by fishbuck]

Fishbuck,

If you ever hear their screams and cries while being slaughtered ......

You would never consider eating one .....

They are not killed before the butchering starts ....

CaboRon

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 06:43 PM

I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO LOGIN UNDER MY NAME. KEEPS TELLING ME TO RETRY. SO I AM USING MY WIFE'S LOGIN.

I WILL TRY AND SEND PICTURES OF ALL TOMORROW. WHO IS WHO?
MUNOZ IS MUNOZ. WILL INCLUDE A PICTURE OF OLIVIA AND ME. I ALSO HAVE A PICTURE OF SO CALLED EDDIE.

EDDIE IS MUNOZ IN THE NOMAD, BUT HE(MUNOZ) HAS A FELLOW THAT WORKS FOR HIM(BODY GUARD) NAMED EDDIE. I BELIEVE MUNOZ WRITING IN THE NAME OF EDDIE IS QUITE BELIEVABLE.

A WORKER OF MINE IDENTIFIED MUNOZ RETURNING TO THE HOTEL FROM THE NORTH IN A RED CAR YESTERDAY(THURSDAY). THERE IS NOT INTERNET SERVICE IN THE HOTEL SO YOU MIGHT NOT BE BLESSED WITH MORE MUNOZ COMMENTS TONIGHT.

WITH OUR COURT CASES NEARING THE END OF A SIX YEAR LEGAL BATTLE WITH MUNOZ. WHY WOULD WE BE SERVING TURTLE ON A BUSY HOLIDAY WEEKEND WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS HERE? WE HAVE NEVER KNOWINGLY HAD TURTLE SOUP IN OUR RESTAURANT, OR WOULD WE ALLOW IT.

JUST THE SUNDAY BEFORE THIS SATURDAY MY DOGS WERE BARKING. I WENT OUT TO CHECK. TRUCKS AND MILITARY GUYS WERE ALL AROUND THE HOTEL. THEN SOME IN TRUCKS SPED TO THE RESTAURANT. I GREETED BUENAS DIAS TO A BUNCH OF MILITARY GUYS WITH BLACK MASKS ON! I GOT NO RESPONSE FROM THE GREETING , BUT TALKED IN MY BEST SPANISH THAT THEY COULD LOOK ALL OVER AND I OPENED UP DOORS TO EVERYTHING ON OUR SIDE WE OCCUPY. THE MILITARY STAYED HERE FOR NEARLY 4 HOURS. A PT TYPE BOAT AFTER THE FOUR HOURS CAME ZIPPING ACROSS THE BAY FROM THE EAST SIDE. I BELIEVE IT WAS AN INTERCEPT BOAT FOR REPORTED PANGAS HERE. EVIDENTLY SOMEONE MADE A CALL TO A HOTLINE AND TOLD THEM PANGAS FULL OF DRUGS WERE AT BUENAVENTURA. OF COURSE THERE WERE/ARE NO PANGAS HERE, AND NO DRUGS. BUT SOME MYSTERY PERSON HAD CALLED IN. BRINGING ALL THESE SOLDIERS HERE. I AM GOING TO ESTIMATE 40-50 SOLDIERS.

THE NEXT SATURDAY A MYSTERY CALLER CALLED TO SAY THERE WAS TURTLE IN A BLUE POT, ON THE STOVE, TURTLE PARTS IN THE TRASH AND DRUGS UNDER MY COMPUTER AT THE BAR AT BUENAVENTURA. I HAVE SINCE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE MILITARY WOULD NOT COME UNLESS THERE ARE DRUGS. NO DRUGS WERE FOUND.

MY WIFE AND COOK WERE ARRESTED SATURDAY NIGHT BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE RESTAURANT. I BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED BUT HAD LEFT TO TAKE A SHOWER AND CHANGE CLOTHES. ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CASE WAS NOT TO BE MADE PUBLIC UNTIL AFTER THE PROCESSING WHICH HAPPENED MONDAY AT 11 PM.

MUNOZ WRITING AT ANOTHER BAJA FORUM SEEMED TO HAVE ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT THE CASE EVEN WITHOUT BEING HERE ON SUNDAY NIGHT AT 7:52. HOW WOULD HE KNOW SO MUCH SO EARLY. I AM NEARLY POSITIVE HE WAS NOT HERE AT THE TIME IN MULEGE.

WE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS MAN? FOR NEARLY SEVEN YEARS. HE IS SO DESPERATE. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH?

FRONT PAGE ON 3/30/09 NEWSPAPER EL SUDCALIFORNIA FROM LA PAZ WROTE ABOUT MUNOZ FENCING THREE HOMES OFF ON SANTA INEZ, CLAIMING THEY WERE HIS. THESE HOMES ARE SOUTH OF P. CHIVATO. WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS? IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW.

WILL GET PICTURES TOMORROW AFTER I FIGURE A WAY TO POST.

MARCO
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:28 PM

Well the poachers appeared
Mark is saying now that I am a bodyguard, hope I look like one at least; well it is hard to be a bodyguard for Munoz when I am here in Buenventura while he has been in New York for 3 weeks now, don't you think? Mark I saw you a couple of times today, you even told me you will do something against my life and Munoz life yesterday, don't you remember? and you claim that you know Munoz is not here, something that is true, rare on yourself but true this time; you don't make any sense but we are begining to uncover you and really understand you.
Last time you were saying that Olivia was cooking the stew for your own consumption in Loreto and now you are saying that it was already prepared and was going to be served for some Ensenada families.
I would like to know any person here in this board who knowing that it is illegal sea turtle will serv it in his house.
Well, I can now call you a poacher and a liar freely and you know I will do it to your face, it is not the first time.
Concerning your brush with the Mexican army, why don't you tell them that that day 2 boats were being unloaded ar 3:30 Am on your ramp and when you saw that some people were looking at you, everybody ran; of course the the military arrived late because miraculously the hotel telephone was burned that same morning and the hotel pick up tires were punctured; I know, random events of course.
You start not looking like victims anymore.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:36 PM

O and Caboron
we have heard those screams coming from Olivia's restaurant several times and also a nice pigy was killed there very cold fashion by Mark, with a knife; I was unable to even touch jam for a month after that; also remember that you killed one our little dogs, only 3 months old with a shovel Mark; just don't try to hide it, it is showing this time all over the place.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:38 PM

YOU SEEM SO INTENT ON THIS TURTLE THING ALL OF A SUDDEN. SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO PICK UP THE CHIPS AND CUT YOU LOSSES.:fire:

CAN I SAY YOUR ENTERTAINING?:lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:42 PM

Just to check on the Sudcaliforniano news, we went today to Santa Rosalia to fix our phone and just for fun went to Santa Ines the place where the newspaper claim Munoz took some houses, for your information, there, they don't even know who Munoz is; then how is it possible that El Sudcaliforniano keep printing your screams every time, even if they are not true and this one anyone can check, just look for somebody from that area, even you Mark.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:44 PM

BIZZARE AND TOTALLY UNTRUE.

ANGER=WEAK AND INSECURE NEIGHBOR. JUST LET IT GO. I WONT BE PART OF IT.

WHEEEEEW! WHO NEEDS FRIENDS WHEN NEIGHBORS ARE THIS NICE!!
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.