Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:44 PM

Oliguacamole or bether said Olivia Higuera Aguilar, I am intense because it is illegal to kill sea turtles and the turtles losses can not be cut like you cut their necks; what do you feel when they scream Olivia?
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 07:47 PM

ramuma53 - nobody here is fooled as to your true identity. Why are you so ashamed to own up to it? That in itself makes much of what you post here suspect. Would you like for me to publish here the moderator logs from TalkBaja showing your email you listed on registration and then confirmed via email back to you to be able to post there?

He seems intent on ignoring that request as he knows what the answer is. Everyone else is free to u2u me and I will happily provide that information to you to show you who this character really is...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[Edited on 4-18-2009 by BajaGringo]

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:00 PM

BajaGringo please read and see that even Olivia and Mark know me, they said that I am Munoz bodyguard but I am not fore sure I don't have the body or the training; she is calling me her neighbor don't you see and yes we are neighbors and we know each other very well and I know them too well for their own good by now.
you try to make an issue because we use Munoz computer to write, sorry but everything here is his property, even the computers and satellite connection and email accounts; please don't try to confuse the fact that we are talking about protecting the eviroment here, that is the topic, don't loose it.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:09 PM

Well, I se Olivia just went offline without answering, she noticed that she inclriminated herself, well, remember when I told you that she does the worst harm to herself; I rest my case, good night.
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:14 PM

Only one problem with that ramuma - when you register on the forum it also logs your IP address / location. You did not register from down in Mulege - you registered from Tijuana.

Try again...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:15 PM

O and Olivia, now that you mention the end of lower Agrarian court trials, dont forget to tell them that those cases are against us your neighbors, that you are trying to take our homes from us and collect $250,000 USD from each one of us, you lost against Munoz, but you are still going against us; just go to court and see that our appeal is in, so don't be so happy so soon.
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:18 PM

I suppose "Mr. Muņoz" lets you use his personal business email account from Muņoz Industries in Tijuana too, right?

Puleeezzzz

At least invent a story that is slightly credible...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:44 PM
Shared internet connection w/TJ

:lol::lol:

Never heard of that before!

I guess the big question now is: Why would anyone allow someone else to post potentially incriminating information about their biz. Mr. Munoz must not be too bright as to let someone like a two-bit bodyguard write and post on his behalf while he is so far away.

Will you pretend to be him in court as well?:wow:

Totally ludicrous imho. I think Mr Munoz should speak up. You obviously are in constant contact with him. When he signs in perhaps an email address or ip address will clear up any suspicion.

[Edited on 4-18-2009 by Sharksbaja]

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
$750,000 peso fine and up to 9 years in jail for a friggin turtle?

I know someone who got 16 months and paid the family $8,000 dollars for manslaughter. Was driving drunk and killed a mother and two daughters.

$2,666 per person vs $75,000 per turtle.

If it'll pi$$ people off I'll try turtle stew.

They say your better off getting caught with a bunch of kilos than with a turtle. The good thing is that it has worked, nobody sells caguama openly like they used to.

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 09:17 PM
If it's working then...

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
The good thing is that it has worked, nobody sells caguama openly like they used to.

why not make the penalties the same for kilos?

Or running a stop sign?

Or driving on the beach? :rolleyes:

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 09:33 PM

Please stop asking logical questions, they make no sense!

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
The good thing is that it has worked, nobody sells caguama openly like they used to.

why not make the penalties the same for kilos?

Or running a stop sign?

Or driving on the beach? :rolleyes:

Because we are humans.

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 4-17-2009 at 10:43 PM

and that means................................. ?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 12:50 AM

Ok, Bajagringo, you keep on believing that I am Munoz, even if it has no consequence for this discussion, but for your information, the Munoz Industries email is the email used here at the hotel for reservations by internet and is very public; the hotel and everything incluiding the computers are Munoz Property, and I mean the houses where we live too; if you want to communicate with Munoz, you have to use the same email and that is director@munoz-industries.com and that will come to the hotel also, he has private emails, but just email him direct and he will answer, he reads everything and he has always been a gentlemen; also his english is a lot better than mine, but lets keep to our topic.
Today the Hotel Buenaventura got an email from Green Peace and they are going to press the federal authorities to make an example of these poachers and also from other pro nature organizations that have read about this HERE and came through the hotel webpage and yes through the same Munoz emails that we can see here.
Looks like the poachers are not going to have it as easy as they tought; closing of the restaurant is asured and voiding of the Federal Zone concesion a must.:spingrin:
I also found out that killing a turtle has a heavier penalty than killing a human; if you kill a human and show at least some self preservation you will stay only 2 to 4 years in jail while a killing a turtle carry a 12 years jail sentence, more fore who cook it, sell it and or transport it.:o
I also called Munoz about this conversation I have been having and he will enter the board in the next few days; looks like I am a lot more expresive than he is.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:04 AM
Buenaventura

....and you may ask yourself.
...what have I done?
.....how did I get here!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:10 AM

Great drama. This is just like the DocThadeus and Sackmaster joke way back when.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:23 AM

Sr.Eduardo?....you mentioned there were "several busts" that day and in another post you said there were 2 places caught cooking turtle...do you have information on those as well? Just curious as to why you arent just as upset about those people. we would all love to see your picture too.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:56 AM

el mano negra es rafael munoz martinez and his initials are RAMUMA, by the way i thought he was in New York while hes writing all of this BS, but apperantly his been in TJ? also for all of these years hes been trying to get my Concesion of the Federal Zone and obviously he keeps trying and will do anything.
munoz brags about he run for candidate of this.. president of that.. let me tell you, i run as a candidate in school and I WON i was the Reina de la Primavera, also i was the PRESIDENT of the Volley-Ball team and i won a lot of AWARDS and DIPLOMAS because i am very good in spelling. How do you like that. munoz you are a looser
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 09:18 AM

Well it doesn't matter who or whom is guilty, the one thing we can be assured of is, the deepest pocket always wins.

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 09:18 AM

I want to see pictures of all who are involved. Eduardo Villa Arellano, Alias: (ramuma53); El Ingeniero Rafael Munoz Martinez, Alias: El Mano Negra; Eddie the bodyguard of Rafael Munoz; Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Mark Burbey. Can the parties please provide these photos? Thank you.

David, Alias: El Lobo Herido.

And just because I sometimes believe in fair play here is my picture.

[Edited on 4-18-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.