Originally posted by KAT54
Will Mano Negro tell us if he loses?
Where will Olivia go?
Where will Mark go?
Where will you be able to get soup?
Are they going to jail?
Who is going to run their place?
Are they selling?

In my opinion, your entries are the only good thing on this thread, Kat. They do entertain me.
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-29-2010 at 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
David K
Are those hard enough facts for you? Or do you want to wait until we show the Olivia´s and Mark jail pictures.

[Edited on 10-29-2010 by ramuma53]

Perhaps you would have more credibility with some of us if you were more than a one-subject member of this board. It seems obvious that your participation here is part of an agenda, and nothing more. As David K pointed out, why is your concern for turtles only limited to the one served at that restaurant on that day? With all of the good things being done with NGOs these days down here, why aren't you out participating with some of them? Is there a turtle-counter within you, ramuma? There are plenty of opportunities for you to do that, you know, go out with an organization and catch/tag/release turtles.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-29-2010 at 11:21 AM

As another update
From La Paz the attorneys are teling me that a few minutes ago the Estate Justice department have recalled all the criminal cases, flying on limbo for several years against Olivia Higera Aguilar and Mark JeromeBurbey to be reinitiated and concluded and that mean Olivia will soon face 150 more years in jail to spend with Mark Jerome Burbey on the next jail cell on Santa Rosalia penal installations.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-29-2010 at 11:57 AM

Bajatripper
This is not my only partipation on this board, I have offered advice in other parts of it, but maybe you do not real all of them and neither of me.
You are wrong about me worrying about only those sea turtles, I have helped other board members who are working to protect them but you surely do not know about it because you are the one not acting on that direction.
I do not care about y credibility with you, I have stablished a credibility with a lot of people here who care to check what I say, those are action people not just words people like you, please check what I have said and then come back with your comments, but your comments are welcomed anyway here.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 10-29-2010 at 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Olivia will soon face 150 more years in jail to spend with Mark Jerome Burbey on the next jail cell on Santa Rosalia penal installations.

Just lost any taste for turtle I ever had. However, is this equal to a murder conviction sentence? Something seems to be amiss?:?:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-29-2010 at 12:03 PM

Rafael do not pay attention to some folks in here who I can only describe as J-Birds. You'll drive yourself crazy. The truth could hit them on the face at 300 kph and they still would not know they had been hit. I for one believe your paperwork but in fairness I am going to wait for the court verdict on the Mark and Olivia proceedings before saying something one way or the other. Look at my Avatar and you get the picture of what I speak. F- the pompous Baja all knowing.

MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-29-2010 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Will Mano Negro tell us if he loses?
Where will Olivia go?
Where will Mark go?
Where will you be able to get soup?
Are they going to jail?
Who is going to run their place?
Are they selling?

In my opinion, your entries are the only good thing on this thread, Kat. They do entertain me.

Me too!!! :lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 05:10 PM

Cypress
If you kill a turtle you get 12 years, if you kill a man, you get 4 years and that is because the turtle can hardly deffend itself, strange but true

[Edited on 10-31-2010 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 06:07 PM

Elinvetigat8tor
This is the final court verdict, there will be no more, she has no other legal opportunity, she is at this time finished; kaput, out; she lost the game; even Olivia accepted her full culpability, to try to reduce their sentence, but it did not work, because the judge knew of all their previous crimes and drug activities, plus a lot of pressure from higher authorities, police agencies, The military and environmental groups.
Even Mark helped to put her down by first accepting that she was cooking the turtle stew for some clients and that may not be a chance event, because we always knew he had a previous encounter with the Federal police commander, who caught her, you will find that reference buried in this thread; it is hard for me to understand why would he talk to this guy, just hours before he caught her and this happened where nobody supposed to see them, but somebody did and reported the event.
All the allegations that it was a set up, were dropped by her, when she confronted the testimonies of 20 policemen and marine commandos from 4 different corporations: and the heaviest was the one from the Marine commando who caught her trying to go out the back door with the stew pot on her hands and some of them reported that, the way they knew, was by asking in Mulege who will serve Caguama that Saturday.
Now, OUR UNSUPPORTED THEORY, is that the police knew, she will serve sea turtle at her restaurant from Mulege´s people, the police commander got Mark and offered him a way out of those and drug charges, in exchange of sticking Olivia and he did it; then he just disappeared at the time he knew the police will come and logic do support this theory, because the restaurant´s telephone was the only one working in the area, Mark was the last on using it by his own words and that day was a extremely busy one, the restaurant was full and Mark said that he was out, resting at 11 AM and he knew nothing about the sea turtle; remember that the police arrived thinking that they would find drugs, but found nothing, they even knew, where they were hiding them but found nothing; that mean that Mark got the drugs out, but because of the deal, he just let Olivia get hanged for the Sea Turtle, thinking it would be easier to go out of that charge, he was wrong.
I think that the Federal police were failing to prove the drug charges on her, because of her local police connections and they did the same that your police did in Chicago for Capone.
What is next? just to catch her and put them in jail, and that is not an easy endeavor here in Mexico, because with money, she became invisible for policemen, even the ones visiting her at her house; but we will help by putting a reward on her head and believe me, that will change many policemen way of acting, they will instantly became visible again and some enviromental agencies are willing to cooperate to make that a big reward and make an example to sea turtle poachers.
Also, The Federal judge is having a hard time, explaining how is it possible, for a criminal like Olivia, to be walking the streets, when she was supposed to be denied bail and remain the whole trial in custody; believe me, we will not fail to press every aspect of corruption that helped her stay out all this time.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 06:21 PM

Rafael has the court rendered a verdict yet? If so, this is a very tragic ending to what could have been a beautiful and productive enterprise. It saddens me greatly. All gone for sea turtle soup and drugs. Tragic!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 07:45 PM

Elinvetigat8tr
Not only the Federal court has rendered a final verdict, Olivia made an appeal to superior Federal court and was denied, then she backed off of the appeal and accepted her final guilty verdict in hope of being sentenced to just parole, but she got the maximum jail sentence.
The trial has finished, no other verdict to come, only to serve sentence and to serve the sentence she was called, but failed to appear, as promised on her bail, orders for their arrest are out, SHE IS NOW AN ON THE RUN CONVICTED CRIMINAL WANTED BY ALL FEDERAL POLICE AGENCIES PLUS ARMY POSTS.
We know she is at her house in San Buenaventura and she even go from time to time to Mulege and is visited very frequently by police officers, but she try not to be seen, badly but try.
We just sent the verdict to the Federal Zone authorities and her concession is going to be void in a few days, so she will not be allowed to be there anymore, but one thing is the legal facts and another one the real facts, let’s see what she does, but now that the hard facts are out, it looks very hard for her and Mark to stay there, even if she try and she will try, because it is a very profitable place if you take in to consideration the drug unloading and beach distribution.
For what we know from the attorneys, she spent more than USD$500,000 on legal expenses and they think double that, on bribes to stay out of jail during the trial and it is hard for me to think she got that money to spare, just selling hamburgers in an out of the way restaurant.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 07:53 PM

I just heard that the bail bond people are looking for her too, because she gave them as collateral a property that is not a legal one and they can not collect their collateral, they just visited the hotel looking for some one to pay for it, they tought they would be able to grab the hotel as compensation, but got the bad news, only Federal Zone and not a property they can grab.
Bad people to have on your track.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 08:01 PM

Rafael do you have access to the final court paperwork showing the disposition of Olivias' case? Is so can you put it up here or on your paperwork site. If not that's ok too..What a crying shame....

ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 08:03 PM

How does it go ? DAY's of their lives...:(
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 08:15 PM

I will post it in my webpage as:
www.munoz-industries.com/Oliviatrialend.html
for anyone who care and read spanish to check it, just give me 15 minutes to do it
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 08:39 PM

Thank you...Maybe the J-Birds who gave you a hard time will apologize or shut up.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 09:17 PM

Do not count on it
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 09:27 PM

True, True. I went the the web site and it was not up yet. Will try again tomorrow!

David

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 10-30-2010 at 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
I went the the web site and it was not up yet.
The filename on his system is case-sensitive. Try using a lower-case "O".

;)

http://www.munoz-industries.com/oliviatrialend.html

-
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
C-Urchin
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-31-2010 at 12:17 AM
out of context

Just love the picture of your kitties...
 Pages:  1  ..  88    90    92  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.