Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  91    93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:01 PM

Come on Jesse the known liar
Lie a little more desperatly, you are not helping the sea turtle merchants enough and you are not going to get your free hamburger.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:06 PM

Skipjack Joe
People are not there looking, how Olivia goes to jail or how are they going to be housed in Santa Rosalia, they are interested because many of them used to to eat there and want to know what are the true facts about those people they found so normal.
What is wrong with that? nothing, but you try desperately to exacerbate the case to try to hide the true facts. Olivia is going to jail or she is going to be an on the run convicted criminal and either way, her criminal days at the restaurant are over.
The Federal Zone just received the sentence and that is one of the main causes for voiding a concesion, she is going one way or the other and you are going to need to find another drug supplier there, sorry.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:18 PM

David K
We are not talking about some poor couple suffering because of a big guy attacks, we are talking about Olivia, Mark and her cookīs legal responsibility for killing, cooking and selling sea turtles, an endangered species and think why they were caught, because they brought too much attention on themselves because they published 7 front pages news attacks on me, exactly the opposite you are claiming.
How come if they are the poor attacked couple, they were able to spend USD$500,000 dollars in legal expenses plus bribes to stay out of jail; do you really believe that selling hamburgers they can afford that, or paying for 7 main newspaper front pages??? Just to attack me falsely as was later demonstrated; are those the same poor couple you are talkie about????????
David K, you sound almost like a reasonable guy, but jus t too concerned on covering the true facts and it is clear that you and some others are more interested in hiding Olivias crimes, that to protect nature and I wonder what your reasons are to be unreasonable? But it is clear, you are partial and unreasonable and every people here are noticing.
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
I am ashamed of those in here who have lambasted Rafael for no other reason than to be mean or because they blindly elected to give their allegiance to the other party.

No, David, it has NOT been "for no other reason than to be mean or because of any blind allegiance issues" (to whom would that have been, anyway? I don't know any of the parties involved).
The reason I question this scenario is because I read an in-depth investigative article in a local paper, in which they delineated Mr. Munioz's activities in BCS, going back quite a spell. They also looked into some of his border-region carrying ons. Perhaps if you had access to such information, you, too, might be inclined to doubt some of his statements.
Or, maybe not. That "blind allegiance" thing you spoke of tends to show up on your side of the political spectrum more often than not, pure dogma, no independent thought. Can you say "Glen Beck"?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:26 PM

Elinvestiga8r
What have I done to them? are you kidding, I helped to put their supplier in jail, isnīt that enough?????? if you were a drug user and I put your dealer in jail, wouldent you be mad at me??? of course they are mad, so mad they forget that they are working against the current, because +100,000 are reading this and they are being shown as the people trying to protect the sea turtle killers.
Just let them expose themselves, they are really cooperating to put the criminals in jail, remember that there is no such thing as bad publicity.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

puzzled.gif posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:33 PM

Ramuma-

Are you saying that the Nomads who are skeptical of your position in this matter are drug customers and therefore are posting their skepticism because they are mad...mad because you are putting their drug dealers in prison?

Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
David K, you sound almost like a reasonable guy, but jus t too concerned on covering the true facts and it is clear that you and some others are more interested in hiding Olivias crimes, that to protect nature and I wonder what your reasons are to be unreasonable?

Yeah, David K. I'm starting to wonder about you, too. Are Olivia and Marc the Narc your secret suppliers? How much does an ounce go for--just in case I'm asked, you understand. Do they give discounts if one buys in bulk? Is their turtle soup better than that served at Mollello's? And is it true that they use beach sand to cut the coke?
bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:39 PM

I think Bajatripper is onto something.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:43 PM

Bajatripper

There is your problem, you read the newspapers published by Olivia, that latter were proved false; why donīt you mention the correction published in the same newspaper to avoid a lawsuit? No you are partial and use every dirty trick, to try to hide the facts, THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WERE KILLING, COOKING AND SELLING SEA TURTLES, A CRIMINAL ACT and you are trying desperately to attack the accuser.

Sorry but I didnīt prosecute her, she was caught by the Federal government in the act and she even accepted her guilt, how are you going to cover that??????

On the border region, there is nothing against me in the newspapers; I was the founder of the Workers party in Rosarito and a Senate candidate for Baja California and the owner of one of the most read newspapers in the Estate, what is wrong with that for you????? That I was attacked in the newspapers? Yes I was, because I was publishing LA VERDADERA HISTORIA DE ROSARITO in my newspaper and uncovering all the legal problem that exist there concerning the land; what is wrong with that for you?
Why don’t you publish here your proof about your sayings, maybe that way people here would CONDONE THE TURTLE KILLINGS???
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 11-1-2010 at 09:46 PM

toneart

YES:yes::yes::yes:;D
 Pages:  1  ..  91    93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.