Pages:  1  ..  4    6
Author: Subject: Asuncion
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lingililingili
Shari: We like to refer to it as "rose"! Nice to meet you too.

Quote:

Wandered over to the pink house today and met lingilingi and esposo. They are lovely folks and will be a welcome asset to our village.

Casa Pinko.:?::?:
Better watch that those resident Canucks don't declare you Lapzonian pinko/commie invaders.:no:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 02:43 PM

I like the Casa Rosada.

Makes me think of that famous speech given by Eva Peron from the balcony in front of the Plaza del Mayo when she was dying from cancer.

[Edited on 4-30-2009 by BajaGringo]

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 03:05 PM

Casa rosa it is then amiga....by the way...are you going to paint it a new colour????

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
BajaVida
Senior Nomad

Mood: muy cool

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 05:44 PM
Music from Big Pink

is what the neighbors will call the music blaring from you house

No se apure y dure.

Don\'t hurry and you\'ll last longer.
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Casa rosa it is then amiga....by the way...are you going to paint it a new colour????

Yes!

The inside walls were all painted yellow. I think they started with a quart of paint and watered it enough to spread a film over every wall. Plus, on the way into town I see they had enough left over to paint the bottom half of the new hotel wall. I'm wondering what happened to the rest of the pink paint they used on the outside?

We arrived back in La Paz this afternoon. Quite a difference in weather. 104 here.

Despite what Linguine says, we weren't tromping through the tundra. It would get a bit chilly in the afternoon when the wind picked up off the ocean, but most mornings were still and peaceful sitting out on the front porch drinking coffee and listening to the waves crash.

I think the world is run by C- students.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BMG
Quote:
Originally posted by shari

Yes!

The inside walls were all painted yellow. I think they started with a quart of paint and watered it enough to spread a film over every wall. Plus, on the way into town I see they had enough left over to paint the bottom half of the new hotel wall. I'm wondering what happened to the rest of the pink paint they used on the outside?

We arrived back in La Paz this afternoon. Quite a difference in weather. 104 here.

Despite what Linguine says, we weren't tromping through the tundra. It would get a bit chilly in the afternoon when the wind picked up off the ocean, but most mornings were still and peaceful sitting out on the front porch drinking coffee and listening to the waves crash.

And since you left, the afternoon wind has changed to a warm Santa Ana wind!. We were sorry to see you leave.

Oh, if I remember, the inside of the lilac house were all painted rosa. :lol:

Diane and John

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:11 PM

yeah, that was weird...2 days of santa anna type wind conditions..hot and dry...oh my! Gypsies are enjoying the heat and got a bit sunburned today.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
lingililingili
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:17 PM

Thanks to all the Asuncionians for a great time! We shall see you again in a few months!

•Life is just one damned thing after another
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.