Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: hot sauce taste-testers needed-
stimbo
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2009 at 05:40 PM

Jeez Ann! My samples arrived today as well.... thank you. You are quick! Very tasty. My questionnaire will go out tomorrow after we have a group taste test. I'm mixing up the chipotle for a trial run tomorrow. More later..... again thanks! Jim
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 5-21-2009 at 09:56 PM

I put the rest of the samples in the mail today, Priority. Most should arrive by Saturday, so if you have a PO box, make sure you check it while the office is open. Our post office is only open for 1 1/2 hours on Saturday, so if we're expecting a package, we have to get there while they're open. The boxes are too big to fit into regular PO boxes.
Thanks, everyone, hope you're having painfully huge amounts of fun with the stuff.;)
bajapablo
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-22-2009 at 07:15 PM
Ghost Fire

Ann
Just got the sauce and immediately had ghost fire on my burrito we were having for dinner. It was wonderful; smoky, hot, with a bite of vinegar. very good. Alas, I am leaving for the big island tomorrow and will be gone 10 days. I will fill out the questionairre and sample the tropical when I get back. I am very excited to try the dip as well. Thanks so much!!
Pablo

\"changes it lattitudes, changes in attitudes\"
J.Buffet
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-22-2009 at 10:07 PM

You better somehow make this a Baja related post. Otherwise we'll all start selling stuff here.;) I know, call your sauce "Mulege Madness" or Baja Blister Sauce!:bounce:

Will critique sauce soon, thanks. Corky

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-22-2009 at 11:43 PM

OOOOoooo! Nice names! I need that kind of inspiration! Can I use them if other's like them?

Not selling, just testing....

Not to worry m8's, when I get a website up, I'll only add a link to it to the bottom of my ......profile? is that where other weblinks are posted? Sorry, don't know what you call that area at the bottom of people's posts.

Ummm... let's see.............tie in to Baja..................
one contains chipotle peppers (aka smoked jalapenos, jalapeno peppers are grown in Baja) and the other contains mandarin oranges (distant cousins to the naranjas grown in Baja) ....does that count? :light:
edited to include---the sauce is in glass bottles, which are made from sand, which is all over Baja...:light:

:biggrin:

[Edited on 5-23-2009 by BajaNuts]
wakemall
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-26-2009 at 08:36 PM

Recieved the sample today. Where do we purchase more. Very very good. It is not to hot. I shared this with a cook in Fresno and he will purchase your product. I am sure my brother in CO will purchase.
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-26-2009 at 08:48 PM

Thanks, wakemall,

The sauces are still in R & D.....hence the taste-testing.

After the recipe is finalized, using the input from all you great victims, I'll make any changes necessary, and then the final recipe has to be tested by a "food processing authority" to make sure it's all food safe and everything.

Couple months before it'll be on the market. Thanks for the interest.......will keep ya posted......
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 5-26-2009 at 08:51 PM

Got my box of goodies, BN.........I will be distributing to my list down Baja the week of June 5th

wakemall
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-27-2009 at 08:33 PM

I sent you a U2U. Please check... I also can everything. My hot sauce is usually a mix of home grown Fresno peppers, jalapenos, white onions, green bell peppers, and green onions. The majority is used in my wild pig and venison sausage…..

I also can Albacore, Yellowtail, peaches, tomatoes, etc….

Not worried about govt testing……..
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2009 at 11:54 AM

I don't know how in the world I missed this thread.
Darn.... Bob H
GeoRock
Nomad

Mood: Always have one

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 12:41 PM

Both sauces are fantastic. Missed the chipoltle mix; not in box...
Am mailing responses today, and looking forward to being able to purchase the products in BULK.

Wonderful blending of flavor and heat!

http://reinventmyself.isagenix.com
For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2009 at 02:51 PM

Count me out, you have 3 of the spiciest chiles in the world in a bottle, i rather whip myself watching Golden Girls re-runs. :spingrin:

BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 09:06 PM

Tried both of the hot sauces on several dishes now. I like the Ghost Fire Hot Sauce okay, but have others I prefer. On the other hand, the Tropical Ghost Hot Sauce is great. I really like using it as a dip on lots of different foods. Really good with a turkey sandwich! I would definitely purchase more of it.

Thanks again!

I think the world is run by C- students.
wakemall
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-10-2009 at 07:39 PM
Hot Sauce

When are you going to allow us to purchase this great product?????
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 08:23 AM

I've been waiting for 3 weeks for my "official letter from the powers that be" stating the product is safe.

I'll get it on line soon after that. In the mean time, contact me directly, we can work something out.;)
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.